大杯黑咖啡 你在干嘛
Large coffee. Black. What are you doing?
正点
Nice.
让我忍♥不住一直看
你们是什么爱枪社的成员吗
Couldn't help but notice. Are you fellas part of some sort of gun club?
我们只是实践持枪的权利
Just practicing our right to bear arms...
好 顺便来买♥♥咖啡
Oh, okay. While we pick up coffee.
史蒂芬妮的两杯玛奇朵 是我
I got two macchiatos for Stephanie. Oh, that's me.
史蒂芬妮 嗨 你们呢 嗨
Stephanie. Hiya. And you are? Hey.
我是响尾蛇
I'm rattlesnake.
好响亮 响尾蛇
That's catchy. Rattlesnake.
沙人 这也不错
Sandman. That's a good one too.
我有个提议
Hey, I was wondering...
我们不知道会去哪 也不知道这些人的来历
We don't know where we're going. We don't know who these people are.
我们知道 他有给我导航定位
Yes, we do. He dropped me a pin.
他有给你导航定位 对
Oh, he dropped you a pin. Yeah.
所以很安全啰 傻眼
So we know... we're good now. That's it. Jojo.
裘裘 你要我说什么
我们又不能去跳蚤市场卖♥♥
What do you want me to say? It's not like we can have a yard sale, okay?
你教我推销要无所不用其极
And you just do what you do on your sales calls, like you taught me.
把顾客拱为英雄
You make the customer the hero.
英雄 对
The hero? Yeah.
他们搞不好是恐怖组织耶
These guys could be kkk, Aryan brotherhood, anything.
你要我把他们拱为英雄
And you want me to make them the heroes?
我高度怀疑 你有看到响尾蛇点什么吗
I highly doubt that, okay? Did you see what rattlesnake ordered?
焦糖玛奇朵不是恐怖组织会喝的啦
A caramel macchiato doesn't sound very kkk to me.
我惹上什么麻烦吗
Am I in any kind of trouble here, or...
看你表现 厄尔
Well, it's kind of up to you, Earl.
你想与虎共舞吗
You gonna dance with the tiger?
你会配合 什么
You gonna play some ball? I'm sorry...
我不确定谁会与什么虎共舞
I'm not quite sure who the tiger is that someone would be dancing with, Earl.
厄尔 你有听懂 不懂
Are you? No, sir.
合作就对了 介意我叫你厄尔
It's about cooperation. Do you mind if I call you Earl?
没问题
Oh, no. No problem.
厄尔 你在邮局做多久了
Earl, how long have you been with the post office?
11年了 11年
Oh, well, it's going on eleven years now. Eleven years.
你大多跑相同路线
And have you had the same route for most of it?
对 我喜欢老路线
Oh, yes, sir. That's how I like it.
你快能领退休金了吧
Okay. And probably getting pretty close to your pension here?
当然了
Oh, you bet. Yes.
厄尔 那女的是谁
Who's the Earl, girl?
快说那女的是谁 我被逮捕了
Who's the girl, Earl? Whoa, am I under arrest here?
你没被逮捕 天啊 好大声 我也吓到了
No, you're not under arrest. God, that was loud. It scared me too.
但我们需要答案
But we need some answers.
你同事提到优♥惠♥券影片
The guy out there is talking about coupon videos.
你装得一无所知
You seem to not know a darn thing about it.
与我无关 我不知道他在说啥
That had nothing to... I don't know what he was talking about.
你能找亚当谈 我不知道任何女生的事
You might want to talk to Adam, 'cause I have no idea about any girl...
亚当 姓什么 飞利浦
Adam. What's his last name? Phillips.
飞利浦 电器品牌
Adam Phil... two l's?
你没有全盘供出
You're not giving me enough here!
很明显厄尔毫无所知
I think it's pretty clear that Earl doesn't know anything.
你同事一定是记错了
I think your coworker must have got his signals crossed somehow.
对 很抱歉
Yes, sir. Unfortunately, there is one kind
讯问吓到你了
of uncomfortable question pertaining to this.
对
Yes, sir.
你和老虎跳过舞吗
Have you ever danced with a tiger?
他在说冷笑话
It was his joke. It wasn't...
老虎舞 跳个屁
Tiger dance. What are you... don't dance.
总之谢了 感恩 没问题
Anyway, thank you so much. I appreciate you.
抱歉 让你搞糊涂了
Sure thing. No problem. Sorry about the confusion.
没关系 送信愉快
Oh, no. It's cool. Have a good time out there.
搞屁 我差点让他招了
The hell was that? I had him on the ropes.
大吼大叫不会让别人招的
Screaming at somebody doesn't make 'em tell you the truth.
他快锉屎 我都让他动摇了
He could've been sweating bullets. I had him bent, man.
不跟你吵了 我们去兜风吧
Let's agree to disagree. We're gonna go for a ride.
嗨 厄尔
Hey, Earl!
嗨
Oh, hey!
你的信
There you go. Yeah.
最上面给裘裘的信超重要的
Uh, that top one right there for jojo is real, real important, Ms. Johnson.
她八成在搞鬼
Oh, that girl been up to something.
答应我她会收到信 强森太太
You just gotta promise that she get that letter, Ms. Johnson.
你是邮差 我懂你职责所在
Oh, yeah, yeah, you the mailman. Now, I get how this shit works.
听不到在聊什么
Yeah, I don't know about that interaction.
但他杵在那里
And now he's just standing there.
监理数据库查出 克莱顿1579号♥登记两个名字
The dmv database lists two names at 1579 Clayton.
乔瑟芬强森 60岁
Josephine Johnson, 60 years of age,
乔安娜强森 33岁
and Joanna Johnson, 33 years of age.
乔安娜强森
Joanna Johnson.
什么怪声
The fuck's that sound?
高温造成车子过热 风扇又挂了
It's 120 degrees. Car's overheating, and the fan's dying.
把车窗拉下来 我要熄火
Go ahead. Roll down your windows, and, uh, I gotta kill the engine here.
真衰
That's no good.
好
Ooh. Okay.
乔安娜强森 乔安娜强森 都是开头 裘裘
Joanna Johnson. Joanna John... jj. Jo...
不就是裘裘
Oh! Jojo?
我们真是疯了 不妙 手♥机♥收不到讯号♥ 你呢
We must be crazy. Oh, my god. I don't have any cell service. Do you?
放轻松 我保证绝不会让你出事
Will you relax? I promise I will not let anything happen to you.
你保证不了这种事
You can't promise that.
你竟然拉我跳火坑
You have no idea what you're asking me to do here.
我了解
I understand.
你才不了解
No, you do not understand.
好 这是什么鬼
All right. What the fuck is this?
好
Okay.
等等 那是直升机 什么
Wait. Is that a helicopter? What?
也太壮观了 我的天
Talk about a stockpile. Yikes.
哇哇 那是导弹
Oh, my god. Is that a missile?
好
Okay.
我们来搬 靠你们了
We got it. All right. Oh, you're gonna get...
两位 谢谢
Gentlemen. Thank you. Whoop.
感恩
Oh, sure.
这是痛苦队长
This is captain pain.
我跟你说的就是这些枪
These are the guns I was telling you about.
痛苦队长 我是康妮
Captain pain. Connie.
史蒂芬妮卡明斯基 幸会
Stephanie kaminski. Nice to m... meet you.
这个地方太酷了
This is a cool place you guys have.
这都什么鬼东西啊
What the fuck is this? All right, boys.
各位 你们跟我们一样爱枪吧
I think you guys love guns as much as I love guns, right?
我们跟你朋友响尾蛇说过
So, uh, like we told your friend rattlesnake,
我们刚好有多的库存
we just happen to have a surplus in our stockpile.
买♥♥太多
One too many. Personal favorite.
我的最爱 泵动式战斗散♥弹♥枪♥
This here is the keltec pump-action shotgun.
安啦 还没上膛
Easy, easy. It's cool.
康妮 示范给他们看
It's not loaded. You can ch... Connie, just show 'em.
握持容易 市场上装弹最快
Easy to handle, quickest reload on the market. You know, even...
沙人 你要看一下吗
Do you wanna take a look at that, sandman?
好热 我快昏倒了 我找到了
So hot. I'm gonna faint. I just found it. It's, uh...
地方妈妈的说词
She says, and I quote,
"有个朋友传来一支影片”
"有个黑人女生讲个不停”
"a friend sent a video of an African-American woman going on and on."
那个女人就出现在优♥惠♥券影片里
That woman was in a coupon video.
没意外的话 别说 我来接
And all things being equal... Uh, the... don't say it.
"最简单的解释通常是正解”
"The simplest explanation tends to be the right one." Yeah.
那你在哪 裘裘 裘裘在哪
So, where are you, jojo? Where are you, jojo?
没得谈
No deal.
收一收 走人 等等
All right. Let's wrap it up. Let's go. Wait, wait.
我们只是觉得这是脏钱
No. It's just... we thought the money was dirty, so w...
你说什么
What did you say?
谁的钱脏 嫌我们钱脏 等等
Whose money's dirty? Our money's dirty? Wait!
是我们的钱 你刚才说什么
We thought our money... What did you just say?
别激动 她的意思是我们赚了一笔钱
Don't even... what she meant was, we came into a bunch of fucking money.
过程不重要
It doesn't matter how.
我们以为钱很脏 但不是
电影精选列表