日期1918年12月3日
Dated December 3rd, 1918.
"亲爱的李欧 收到霍布克神父捎来的讯息”
"My dearest Leo, when word arrived from pastor holbrook
"你的伤不会致命”
that your injuries were not life-threatening,
"你正要返家找我们”
and that you were on your way back home to us,
"我的心雀跃不已”
my heart leapt from my chest.
"艾琳分不出我的泪是喜极而泣”
Our little Irene could not decipher my tears as those of pure joy.
"我只希望你启程前收到这封信”
My only hope now is that you receive this letter before you depart,
"我的讯息”
and that my words will accompany you
"会伴随你艰钜的返家旅程”
on your arduous journey back home.
"怀抱慈悲 信仰和爱 玛丽”
"With grace, faith and love. Mary."
这是特别给你的
This one's for you.
什么 真的
What? Really?
不是信啦 不能拆散那些信
Oh... not the letter. You can't separate the letters.
它们分开就没意义了
What good would the letters be if they weren't together?
对 信会像档案一样留存
Right. The letters are kind of archival.
我的用意是让你上一课
What I mean is that this lesson is for you.
能让你学到一课 肯
The lesson's for you, Ken.
你是好人
You're a good man.
跟你搭档很愉快
I enjoyed working alongside you.
别鸡蛋里挑骨头 你原本就很棒
Don't go searching for too much. You're pretty great the way you are.
你能破例吗
Could you just make an exception?
那就通融一下 给她折扣
Uh, honor it. Yeah. Give her a discount.
你可能会自问
You may be asking yourself,
在这个事件中谁赢谁输
"who won and who lost through all of this?"
美国邮政调查员申请完成
我想那要由你决定
And I guess that's really for you to decide.
配对成功 寄出讯息
赞啦
Yes!
我和瑞克离婚
Rick and I got a divorce.
我没老公了
So, yeah. I guess I lost my husband.
没啥大不了的
But not in the way you lose something important,
比不上丢掉车钥匙或手♥机♥
like your car keys or your cell phone or something like that.
拜托全拿走 我只想摆脱掉
Please, take it all. I just wanna get rid of it.
显然都不需要了
Definitely don't need those.
话别说太满 等你失去就来不及了
Ah, careful now. You don't know what you need till it's gone.
很会讲嘛 你的假释官说的
Sage advice. You get that from your parole officer?
付完巨额律师费
And after paying the fancy lawyer,
我还剩一些钱
we still have a little money left over.
至于裘裘 她终于看出厄尔对她的心意
As for jojo, she finally figured out exactly what Earl was thinking.
黑山 科托湾
你去过黑山吗
Have you ever been to Montenegro?
我们需要那家伙
We need that guy.
省很大公♥司♥
为什么是他
Why that guy?
因为他已经在乱来了
'Cause he's already bending the rules.
裘裘说我一定会爱上那里
Jojo says I'm gonna love it when I get there.
其实她已经找到完美地点
In fact, she's already found the perfect spot
作为我们改良的新事业
for our new and improved business.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥企业
对了 你知道黑山跟美国没有引渡条约
Oh, and did you know Montenegro has no extradition to the us?
如果你不幸入狱一阵子
If you ever find yourself doing a stretch in the slammer,
你还是要让每一天活得有价值
you should still try to make every day count.
尤其是最后一天
Especially your last day.
家庭不只重要 更是一切
米高福克斯
有时你回顾过去时会想
Sometimes you look back and you think,
如果那件事没发生 什么都没发生
"well, if that didn't happen and that didn't happen and that didn't happen,
那就成就不了今天的我
I wouldn't be who I am today."
打赌我走一英里都比你跑得快
Betcha I can walk a mile faster than you can run one.
结果是
And it turns out,
你如何到达终点 真的不重要
it really doesn't matter how you get to the finish line.
只要你能到达
Just as long as you get there.
本片献给琼高戴
罗伯麦当劳 西里亚克普拉比
电影精选列表