所以约翰说的是真的吗
So is it true? What John said?
就是 你能和这东西对话吗
That, uh, you can really speak to this thing?
是的 纳米机器人提供稳定的神经界面
The nanites provide a stabilized neural interface. Yes.
所以说你能带我们离开这里吗
So you can get us out of here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没明白 我以为你刚说的
I don't understand. I thought you just said that...
他们切断了连接
They severed the link.
可是
But...
他们送你来帮助我们的 对吗
They sent you up here to help us, right?
我是说 这是他们送你来的原因对吗
I mean, uh, isn't that why they sent you up here?
是的
Yes.
我不想死 你知道吗
I don't want to die, you know?
我知道我一辈子都在尝试自杀
I know I spent my whole bloody life trying,
但是我不是真想死
but I don't, not really.
你不会死的 亚历克斯·高希尔
You're not gonna die, Alex Gauthier.
你刚还说你不能救我们出去
You just said you can't.
看着我
Look at me.
你不会因为这事死在这的
You're not gonna die. Not here. Not in this thing.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道
I just do.
塞拉
Sera.
约翰 你还好吗
John, are you all right?
塞拉 他们知道转发器的事
Sera, they know about the transponder.
我知道
Yes.
什么转发器
What transponder?
那你就知道它不起作用
Then you know it shouldn't have worked.
-什么 -我看到了 塞拉
- What? - I saw it, Sera.
我的转发器从未被校准 从未被初始化
My transponder was never calibrated. It was never initialized.
什么转发器
What transponder?
天啊 老兄 拜托你就闭嘴几秒钟
Jesus, mate. Come on, just a couple of seconds. Shut your gob.
它没有被初始化
It wasn't initialized.
不 这不可能
No, that's impossible.
"你去哪我都陪你" 记得吗
"You go, I go." Remember?
出了意外 人为失误
There was an accident. Human error.
他们知道你
They knew about you.
知道伊萨卡计划
About Ithaca.
他们什么都知道
They knew about everything.
你的特洛伊木马到此为止了
So much for your Trojan Horse.
一种电脑病毒
你还不明白吗 塞拉
Don't you see, Sera?
他们带我来这里
They brought me here.
他们带我来的
They brought me.
为什么
Why?
回想雷文岩 当你初始化飞船的时候
Back at Raven Rock, when you initialized the craft...
你看到了什么
what did you see?
死亡
Death.
兰达的死亡
Rhonda's death.
-什么 -我日
- What? - Fuck me.
你看到了未来吗
You saw the future?
在某种意义上是的
In a manner of speaking.
你在一个女人死亡前十年就已经看到了
You saw a woman's death ten years before it happened, love.
还有什么别的
What other manner is there?
我们会怎么样
And what about the rest of us?
我没看到其他东西
I didn't see anything else.
听着 若约翰尼老弟说的你的事是真的
Listen, if what Johnny boy says about you is true,
那我觉得现在是时候证明了 对吧
then I think now would be a brilliant time to prove it. Yeah?
不如你做你该做的
So how about you do whatever it is you do,
我不知道 像是带我们离开这
and, um, I don't know, get us the fuck out of here?
我做不到 他们切断了接口
I can't. They severed the interface.
我有个小问题 我们在飞船上 对吧
Um, slight problem. We're on a ship, right?
我们在外太空
In outer space.
我是说 就算我们出去了 然后呢
I mean, even if we get out of this, then... then what?
因为 你们知道 这他妈是太空啊
'Cause, you know, it's fucking space!
有道理
Right.
她确实有
She does have a...
很漂亮 不是吗
Beautiful, isn't it?
很平和
Peaceful.
很难相信这些可怕的事情
Hard to believe all of those horrible things
就发生在几英尺外
could be happening just a few feet away.
陷入那些可怕的事情中
Strapped down in those ghastly ol' things.
但它们确实发生了
But they are.
是的 塞拉小姐 它们确实发生了
Yes, Miss Sera, they most certainly are.
你到底是什么东西
What are you?
这个嘛 亲爱的
Well, dear...
我一直认为 我们的身份
I've always maintained that what we are
远比我们是什么东西重要得多
isn't anywhere near as important as who we are.
快停下
Stop what you're doing.
放我们走
Let us go.
恐怕我难以从命
Oh, I couldn't do that even if I wanted to.
告诉我 塞拉小姐
Tell me, Miss Sera,
你估计这艘飞船上有多少人
how many people you reckon are aboard this vessel?
成千上万
Thousands.
你能感觉到他们 对吗
You can feel 'em, can't ya?
那些灵魂 哭泣 痛苦
All those souls, crying out, suffering.
就像你的朋友一样
Just like your friends are suffering.
我以前总是好奇为什么你这么在意
I used to always wonder why you cared so much.
你从没被人优待过 除了约翰
You ain't never been treated well by nobody. Except John.
你不欠这些人任何东西
You don't owe these people nothing.
但是现在我了解你了 塞拉小姐
But I know you now, Miss Sera.
是的 我明白了
Yes, ma'am. I sure do.
午时已到 塞拉小姐
Ooh, we're coming on dreadful times, Miss Sera.
午时已到
Dreadful times.
当然了 你已经知道了
Of course, you already know that.
你的母亲被那些造就你的孢子感染
Was it just some accident that your momma was infected
真是个意外吗
by those spores that made you what you are?
我不太清楚 但我已经待了很长时间了
I don't rightly know, but I've been around a long time.
很长时间
A long time.
长到知道命运是个善变的婊♥子♥
Long enough to know that fate is one fickle bitch.
这就完了吗
Is that it?
就这点本事吗 你们这群该死的懦夫
Is that all you fucking got? You fucking wankers!
你在干嘛 别惹他们了 老兄
What the hell are you doing? Stop provoking them, man.
亲爱的 我不知道你还在意这个
Oh, sweetheart, I didn't know you cared.
我们一直在和你周♥旋♥ 塞拉小姐
We've been going round and round and round with you, Miss Sera.
我们当中很多人都厌倦了
A good many of us are just plain tired.
我们只想回家
We just wanna go home.
可是这说不通
You're not making any sense.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
你说为什么 塞拉小姐
Why, Miss Sera?
当然是来帮助你了
To help ya.
你体内有能量 强大的能量
You got power in you. Real power.
强到他们不愿意承认
More than they care to admit.
你让他们感到害怕 他们从来不害怕的
You make 'em afraid. And they ain't used to being afraid.
如果你愿意 你就可以离开
You can get out of here if you want to.
拯救你的朋友们
Save your friends.
你一直都可以的
Always could.
告诉我怎么做
Tell me how.
现在只有你能回答这个问题
Well, now, only you can answer that.
塞拉小姐 你需要问你自己的是
All you have to ask yourself, Miss Sera,
什么能打开那扇门
is what opens the door?
不
No!
你和其他人不同
You are different from the others.
像我们一样
Like us.
又不像我们
But not like us.
告诉我们
Tell us...
你是什么东西
what are you?
你是 什么 东西
What... are... you?
离她远点
Leave her alone.
你
You.
你会死的
You will die.
他们也会死的
They will die.
你们整个种族