Just because somebody says they know me,
这并不代表那些外星人也认识我
it doesn't mean they know me.
等等
Wait a minute.
其实你也不知道我是谁 对吧
You have absolutely no idea who I am, do you?
扎克·查斯
Uh, Zack Chase?
青苔窗
Mossy Ledge?
不过是一个乐队的名字而已
It's a band.
别看着我 我像是搞这种乐队的人吗
Don't look at me, mate. Do I look like I do boy bands?
这是个摇滚乐队 你这个混♥蛋♥
It's a rock band, you shithead!
在我小时候 你是一位著名的流行歌♥手
You were a famous popstar when I was little.
摇滚明星 你口中的小时候是什么意思
Rockstar, and what do you mean when you were little?
你已经死了
You died.
行吧 很明显 你嗑多了
Okay, yeah, and you're obviously still high.
我现在很清醒
I'm not fucking high.
那我在你看起来像是死了吗
Do I look dead to you?
不如先放开我
Hey, get off my ass.
然后我再告诉你怎么回事 好吗
I'm just saying what I know, okay?
-当这个著名歌♥手 -是摇滚歌♥星
- When a big popstar... - Rockstar!
被他的未婚妻杀了之后
...gets murdered by his fiancée, uh,
大家都在讨论这事
people talk about it.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 谋杀
What the fuck are you talking about, murdered?
满大街都是这个事
It was all over the news.
我当时只是个孩子 但我知道我的姐姐
I was just a kid, but I remember my sister
非常地崇拜你
really loving your shit.
不管怎么样 这可是个大事件
Anyway, it was a big trial.
你的未婚妻十分惭愧
Your fiancée was found guilty
然后被送进了监狱
and they put her in jail for life.
安布尔
Amber.
她也编了一些可笑的故事
She made up some bullshit story
关于你在一道闪电中突然消失的故事
about you disappearing in a big flash of light.
你一定是疯了
You had to be fucking crazy
才会相信这种可笑的东西
to think anyone's gonna believe that shit.
不管怎样 人们最终也没发现你的尸体
Anyway, they never found the body.
是的 很明显 本来就没有尸体
Yeah, well, obviously there was no body.
艾利克斯 这事大概有多久了
Alex, how long ago was this?
我记不清了
I don't know, um...
可能十五年左右吧
Maybe 15 years.
-瞎说 -艾利克斯 今年是多少年
- Cut the bullshit! - Alex, what year is it?
你认真的吗
Really?
艾利克斯 说吧
Alex, the year.
2018年
2018.
听见没 她说什么 我简直不敢相信
See? What'd I tell ya? Out of her fucking mind.
我不是傻子 混♥蛋♥
I'm not an idiot, asshole.
我知道今年是第几年
I know what year it is.
我有一个建议 别骗人了
Here's a little tip! Lay off the scag.
爱丽丝·库伯还说 她想撤回她的谎言
Oh, and Alice Cooper called, he wants his makeup back.
操♥你♥妈♥的
怎么了
What?
首先 亲爱的
Well, for starters, love,
你应该有30多岁了
you're about 30 years out.
你♥他♥妈♥在说啥
What are you talking about?
这已经是2050年了 不是吗
It's 2050, innit?
好吧
Right.
行吧 说真的
Okay, seriously,
这里的人是失了智 还是
is everyone losing their minds, or...
什么 我刚说了什么
Why, what did I say?
今年是2001年 傻子
It's 2001! Bugger off.
不可能 明明是1977年
That's not possible, it's 1977.
行了 你们这些人 这不好笑
Okay. You guys, this isn't funny.
约翰 告诉他们 今年是第几年
John, come on, tell 'em what year it is.
1969年
1969.
没戏了
Oh, and we're fucked.
事情变得越来越糟糕了
It's gonna get a lot worse.
是吗 请你告诉我还有什么比这更糟的
Really? And just how could it get any worse than this?
靠 卧♥槽♥ 妈的 完蛋了
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, it's worse.
约翰
John.
约翰
John!
不 不 不要 不要啊
No! No! No! No! No!
怎么回事
What is this?
这怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
安全区
Safe place.
他在干什么
What's it doing to her?
她在这团东西里呼吸吗
Is she breathing in that thing?
是我
It's me.
奶奶
Gran?
伍兹
Woods.
朗达
Rhonda.
非洲人
African.
女性
Female.
有一名后代
Offspring, one.
右心房♥有轻微异常
Slight abnormality in the right atria.
你已经运行了1♥2♥5♥8♥9天
You have functioned for 12,589 days.
很快 你将停止运作
Soon, you will cease to function.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
不管你是谁 拜托
Whoever you are, please,
我得回家陪我女儿
I have to get home to my daughter.
她会等着我的
She'll be waiting for me.
亲爱的 恐怕你不会再见到艾亚娜了
I'm afraid you won't be seeing Iyana again, dear.
拜托 我必须回家
Please, I have to go home.
我不能离开我的女儿
I can't leave my little girl.
不 求你了
No, please.
我必须得回家 她在等着我
I have to go home, she'll be waiting for me.
拜托 不管你是谁 我求求你
Please, whoever you are, I'm begging you,
求你了 让我出去
please. Let me out.
永别了
Goodbye.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
萨拉 你看到了什么
Sera, what do you see?
-人 -什么人
- People. - What people?
他们在尖叫
They're screaming.
萨拉 谁在尖叫
Sera, who's screaming?
所有人
Everyone.
关掉它
Shut it down.
关掉它
Shut it down!
拜托 萨拉 不要离开我
Come on, Sera, stay with me.
不要离开我
Stay with me!
他们要来了
They're coming.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck me.
我 的 妈
What... the... fuck!
刚那是什么鬼东西 约翰尼老弟
What the fuck was that thing, Johnny boy?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
畜生快放了我们
他妈的快把我们弄出去
放我们走 狗屎混账玩意
听到了没有
艾利克斯 听我说
Alex, listen to me.
有谁他妈的能让这女的闭嘴吗
艾利克斯 看
Alex, look!
看你的周围 看
Look around you! Look!
是恐惧
It's fear.
恐惧
Fear?
对
Yes.
我认为它在利用这股能量
I think it's harnessing energy.
神呐 求您让我从噩梦中醒过来吧
求求您了
我发誓 我再也不吸毒了
I swear, I'll never do drugs again.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
出去后 我要做的第一件事就是吸毒
We get out of this, the first thing I'm gonna do, drugs!
很多很多的毒品
Lots and lots of drugs.
扎克 记得朗达第一次恢复意识吗
Zack, remember when Rhonda first gained consciousness?
她的幽闭恐惧症把她置于
Her claustrophobia put her in
和我们完全不同的恐惧之中
a completely different class of fear than the rest of us.
她位置后面的电流十分活跃
The electrical activity behind her chair was enormous,
但是当她使劲呼吸时它就减弱了
but it waned when she hyperventilated
然后在她昏倒的那一刻完全停了下来