你不是真的
You're not real.
是我 约翰
It's me, John.
我是塞拉
It's Sera.
怎么会
How?
我在你的前额皮质中打开了一个通道
I isolated a channel in your prefrontal cortex
所以我们能在他们不知道的情况下交流
so we could communicate without them knowing.
这感觉很奇怪 我知道
The sensation is odd, I know.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
回音室
An echo.
为什么来这里
Why here?
这是兰达的安全屋
It's Rhonda's safe place.
靠着强大的记忆力
A powerful memory.
这里很平和
Peaceful.
我明白她为什么选择这里了
I can see why she chose it.
现在她不在了
Now that she's gone,
这里对他们来说就不重要了
it's no longer important to them.
他们不会想到这来找我们的
They won't think to look for us here.
我知道他们想要什么 约翰
I know what they want, John.
但是我们时间不多了
But we don't have much time.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
做了他们必须做的事
What they had to.
柏兰德将军希望他
General Borland wanted assurances
摧毁飞船的计划
that his plan to destroy the vessel
不会被有读心术的
wouldn't be uncovered by an alien technology
外星技术给发现
capable of reading minds.
抹除我的记忆是唯一能够确保
Erasing my memory was the only way of ensuring
我不会被视为威胁的方法
I wouldn't be perceived as a threat.
一旦登船 希望这些纳米机器人
Once aboard, it was hoped that the sporial nanites
能够自动与相应的技术接合
would automatically interface with their corresponding technology
并且修复损伤
and repair the damage.
这精心策划的冒险似乎奏效了
It was a calculated risk that seems to have worked.
即使现在我也能感受到我与飞船的联♥系♥
Even now, I can feel my connection
越来越强
to the vessel growing stronger.
怎么说
What is it?
生物力学
A biomechanoid.
由高度先进的人工超级智能所控制
governed by a highly advanced artificial super intelligence.
那入口呢
And the door?
有一条缝
A jar.
你是对的约翰 他们在收集能量
You were right, John. They're harvesting energy.
为什么
Why?
他们在保护数字化的生命形态
They're protecting a digitized life-form,
将其悬浮在带电的等离子体基质中
suspended in an electrified, plasmic matrix.
它需要一个独特的能量特征
It requires a unique energy signature.
是我们吗
Us?
它在用我们的情绪作为食物来源吗
It's tapping our emotions as a food source?
不全是 他们的次要目的是
And that's not all. Their secondary purpose
获得足够的能量打开一个次元空间的入口
is to harvest enough energy to open an interdimensional portal.
他们在运送飞船吗
They're transferring ships?
不只是飞船
Not only ships.
还有尸体
Bodies.
他们的尸体
Their bodies.
这艘飞船在计划创建一个稳定的密度矩阵
This ship was designed to create a stabilized density matrix
使其能够在多个时间点存在
allowing it to exist along multiple points in time.
这就解释得通了
That explains things.
但我还是不明白 为什么要这样做
But I don't understand. Why would it do that?
只有能源消耗
The energy expenditure alone...
他们在寻找着什么
They're looking for something.
他们在找什么
What are they looking for?
我
Me.
塞拉 我没懂 为什么他们要找你
Sera, I don't understand. Why are they looking for you?
出事了
Something's wrong.
我们可以独处一会儿了
Thought we could use a moment alone.
她是个坏孩子 刚才那个
She's a bad seed, that one.
你最好离她远点
You'd do well to stay away from her.
你又是什么东西
What are you?
阿提库斯 我们老了也累了
Oh, Atticus. We are old. Tired.
厌倦了斗争 厌倦了旅行
Tired of fighting, tired of traveling.
我们之中有些人只想回家
Some of us just wanna go home.
那不正是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
你想要的是什么 不是回家吗
What all yous want? To go home?
你怎么会知道我名字
How do you know my name?
布莱顿 阿提库斯·约翰
Brighton, Atticus John.
我们对你了解可不少
Oh, we know plenty about you.
例如
For instance,
你已经运作了18537天
did you know that you've been functioning for 18,537 days,
四分零十秒 十一秒 十二秒
four minutes and ten, eleven, twelve...
行了 你能想象到了
Well, you get the picture.
你知道 我们见过各种各样的生物
You know, we seen all kinds,
在我们宏伟的计划中
and in the grand ol' scheme of things,
人类并不特别
humans ain't nothin' special.
我没有贬低的意思
Well, we don't mean that in no disparaging way,
只是说实话
just is what it is.
事实上 你们大多数人都不值得那皮囊
In fact, most y'all ain't worth the sack of skin ya came in.
但是你 阿提库斯 你不一样
But you, Atticus, you're different.
我们一直盯着你
We got our eyes on you.
是的 先生 一直盯着
Yes, sir. We sure do.
这是什么
What is this?
怎么了 阿提库斯 这是我们的时刻
Why, Atticus, this is our moment.
你看 我们之中一些人明白
You see, some of us understand
有时候你们不得不打破规则
that sometimes you gotta break the rules.
有时候 为了更大的利益
Sometimes, for the greater good,
你们甚至会与自己同类对抗
you even gotta go up against your own kind.
帮助那些无助的人
Help the helpless.
在我们看来 那就意味着帮助你们
In our case, that means helping you.
自从你的妻女死后
Ever since your wife and daughter died,
你一直在追寻原谅
you been chasin' forgiveness.
我说的对吧 阿提库斯
Isn't that right, Atticus?
一路找到了那个小女孩
Chased it all the way down to that there little girl.
挺好的 塞拉需要你 你也需要她
That's good. Sera needs you. And you need her.
"你去哪我都陪你"
"You go, I go."
现在 我给你一个友善的提议
Now, there's a lovely proposition.
但你知道科技是件有趣的事 阿提库斯
But, you see, technology's a funny thing, Atticus.
不完美的人制♥造♥出不完美的机器
Imperfect machines made by imperfect men.
所有科学家都对自己很满意
All them scientists so pleased with themselves
但你们不知道是
that unbeknownst to y'all,
一股能量涌动把一切都摧毁了
a power surge goes and blows it all to hell.
你的脉冲转发器失败了 阿提库斯
Your transponder failed, Atticus.
命运难道不是最可恶的吗
Isn't fate just the damnest thing?
你现在应该知道
You should know by now that
挣扎不是你最好的选择
struggling isn't in your best interests.
你
You.
是你在说话吗
You're talking?
你不也是
As are you.
就像普通人一样说话
Like a normal person.
我们
We...
我们都以为你 彻底疯了
We all thought you were, uh, you know, batshit crazy.
什么意思
Batshit?
以为你疯了
Crazy.
我很清楚我们的处境
I'm fully cognizant of our situation.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
做了他们必须做的事
What they had to.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
疼
Yes.
但这是必要的
But it was necessary.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我
I...
我想说谢谢你
I wanted to say thank you.
事情发生时我只有11岁 我母亲
I was only 11 when it happened and my mother, she...
不客气
You're welcome.
你知道 我总是幻想这样做
You know, I always fantasized about doing that.