雷文岩石山基地
1959年
门现在关着
The door is closed.
一种关于力的动态的表述
A basic force dynamic expression.
两种力相互作用和的存在
The presence of two force exerting elements.
这一表述 门是关着的
The expression, "the door is closed,"
说明这是力的动态平衡
is force dynamically neutral.
很好 门打不开
Good. The door cannot open.
存在某种显而易见的力的动态形式
There's a recognizable force dynamic pattern.
门有着被打开的趋向
The door has some tendency toward opening
但是这里有其他的力阻止门被打开
but there is another force preventing it from being opened.
那是什么要打开门
And what opens the door?
要想打开门就需要一种反作用动态力
To open the door requires an opposing dynamic force.
-那是 -反作用力
- Which is? - The antagonist.
一种存在于事物内部并且有相反趋向的力
A force entity with the intrinsic force tendency towards action.
反作用力总是可见的吗
Is the antagonist always visible?
不一定 一股狂风能使我的书翻页
No. A gust of wind made the pages of my book turn.
好的 你现在就正在展示这一场景
Okay, now you're just showing off.
塞拉 门能打开吗
Sera, can it be opened?
可以
Yes.
是什么打开了门
What opens the door?
恐惧
Afraid.
塞拉 你看到了什么
Sera, what do you see?
人们
People.
他们在尖叫
They're screaming.
塞拉 谁在尖叫
Sera, who's screaming?
每个人
Everyone.
关上
Shut it down.
快把它关上
Shut it down!
绑♥架♥
地球人
天啊 宝贝儿 你就不能消停会吗
Jesus, baby, don't you ever get tired?
卧♥槽♥ 我在哪
What the... Where am I?
他妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Son of a bitch!
我真是操了
Oh, fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
我他妈问你呢
Hey! I'm talking to you!
你♥他♥妈♥就不能说句话嘛
Well, would you say something, for fuck sake?
妈的
Fuck.
卧♥槽♥ 我♥操♥了 我真♥他♥妈♥操了
Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck.
冷静
Oh, just calm down.
这都是假的 都是假的 这不是真的
This isn't real. This isn't real, it can't be.
我只是在做梦
No, it's just a dream.
只是做了个噩梦
Just a very... bad... dream.
雷文岩石山基地
1969年
将军
General.
我们已经丢失塞拉的传输信♥号♥♥了
We've lost Sera's transmission, sir.
该死
Damn.
行吧 我也猜到了
Well, I guess that's that.
谢谢 你被解雇了
Thank you. You're dismissed.
长官 我们其实在同一个地点
Sir, we've actually received a second transmission
收到了第二个传输信♥号♥♥
coming from the same location.
他们在科学实验室等你下去
They're waiting for you down in Science.
告诉他们我马上到
Tell them I'm on my way.
我会的 但还有一件事 长官
Will do. One more thing, sir.
布莱顿特工失踪了
Agent Brighton has disappeared.
妈的
Shit.
有人吗
Hello?
所以你终于想说点什么了吗
So, you gonna at least say something?
至少你能跟我说下你的名字吧
Can you at least tell me your name?
塞拉
Sera.
这可不在计划之内啊
This wasn't part of the plan.
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
Who the hell are you?
约翰
John.
我是扎克
I'm Zack.
塞拉 你知道我是谁吗
Sera. Sera, do you know who I am?
塞拉 是我啊
Sera, it's me.
布莱顿特工
It's Agent Brighton.
门
The door.
是开着的吗
Is it open?
有些事不对劲
Something about this isn't right.
为什么她不认识我 这说不过去啊
Why send her up incognizant? It doesn't make sense.
除非
Unless...
扎克 你和他们有联♥系♥吗
Zack, have they made contact?
什么玩意儿 没有啊
What? No.
那是个远程接入口
It could indicate a remote interface.
不 没有连接
No, no, that doesn't follow,
他的接入口需要硬件连入
his interface required a hardwire.
叫我扎克·查斯
Call me Zack Chase.
-扎克·查斯 -没错
- Zack Chase. - Yeah.
你可真是一柱擎天
Mm. Devil got you good.
安布尔 你真美
Amber, you classy gal.
我是你的美人
I'm your classy gal.
她怎么了
What's happening to her?
你可真是一柱擎天
Devil got you good.
她刚才说什么
What did she say?
塞拉 你能认出我吗
Sera, can you understand me?
她怎么做到的
Uh, how'd she do that?
-做什么 -我是你的美人
- Do what? - I'm your classy gal!
-这他妈 -塞拉
- That! - Sera.
-我想知道她怎么做到的 -冷静扎克
- I wanna know how she did that! - Zack, calm down.
冷静 别他妈跟我谈冷静
Calm down? Don't tell me to fuckin' calm down!
嘿 我跟你说话呢
Hey! I'm talkin' to you!
天啊 让我出去
God. Let me out.
让我出去 出去
Let me out. Let me out!
让我出去 出去 让我出去
Let me out, let me out, let me out!
女士 听我的 你现在需要保持冷静
Miss, listen to me. You have to remain calm.
哦 天啊 上帝啊 菩萨啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
让我出去 出去 让我出去
Let me out, let me out, let me out!
别这样 你这样会把事情弄得更糟好吗
Lady, please, you're just... You're making it worse, okay?
太迟了 她血崩了
Too late, she's flooding.
血崩是什么鬼东西
What the hell is flooding?
让我出去 出去 让我出去
Let me out, let me out, let me out!
那就是
That.
女士 拜托 你得听他的话
Lady, please, just you gotta listen to...
不用了 顺其自然吧
No. Let it happen.
让什么顺其自然
Let what happen?
很好
Good.
-那是好事 -好 那怎么能叫好
- That's good. - Good? How can that be good?
女士 听我的
Lady, please, just listen to me,
好吗 你需要相信我
all right? Just trust me on this one.
你不知道是什么弄的吗
What part of let it happen didn't you understand?
行吧
That's it.
好了 来吧
That's it, come on.
阿塔戈尔
Attagirl.
你♥他♥妈♥的是疯了吗
Are you outta your fucking mind?
现在你听我的
Now, you listen to me.
失去意识总比死了强
Unconscious is a hell of a lot better than dead.
几秒钟之后 她的椎骨
A few seconds more, her spine would've
会像铅笔一样断了 你知道吗
snapped like a pencil, you got that?
现在闭嘴 再我让我想想 他妈的
Now, shut up, and let me think, goddamn it.
塞拉 我不知道他们对你做了什么
Sera, I don't know what they've done to you,
但如果你已经进入到它的内部了
but if you're inside this thing,
我需要你把门打开
I need you to open the door.
这到底他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
他妈的 塞拉 开门啊
Goddamn it, Sera, open the door!
我不明白 博士
I don't understand, Doctor.
我需要你跟我解释一下 什么时候
I need you to explain it to me. When?
我也不知道 在他离开之前
I don't know. Just before he left.
就是 十年前
That was, what, ten years ago?
对 这个
Uh, yes. There.
该死 约翰
Dammit, John.