再一次
Again.
-够了 -确保这个顺序
- That's enough. - Belay that order.
将军 看看她
General, look at her.
妈蛋 阿利斯特你会杀了她的 够了
Goddamn it, Allister, you're gonna kill her, that's enough.
回家吧
Go home.
在确定你的首要任务是什么之前不要回来
Don't come back until you have your priorities figured out.
约翰 我对你家发生的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened to your family, John.
真的
I am.
但我也有家人 我们都有
But I've got a family too, we all do.
如果我让那些混♥蛋♥带走他们
And I'll be goddamned
我会被诅咒的
if I'll let those bastards take them away from us.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不久之后我被调到华盛顿
I was transferred to Washington shortly after.
但我做出了承诺
But I made a promise.
我不会让他们
I wasn't about to let them
把12岁的女孩独自送进一艘外星飞船
send a 12-year-old girl all alone into an alien vessel.
我一个同事对这外星技术进行了逆向工程
A colleague of mine had reverse engineered the alien technology
所以 在我离开之前
and so, before I left,
我们确定了一件事
we made certain of one thing.
如果塞拉去了 我也会去
If Sera went, so would I.
你必须离开吗
Do you have to leave?
是的 我必须走
Yeah, I do.
你会回来看看吗
Will you come back and visit?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid it doesn't work like that.
我不想你离开
I don't want you to go.
我有没有告诉过你蓝鲸是如何交流的
Hey, have I ever told you how blue whales communicate?
真的很神奇
It's pretty amazing.
他们可以在大洋彼岸互相发送信息
They can actually send each other messages across the ocean.
真的吗
For real?
是的 我说的不是半个大洋
Oh, yeah. And I'm not talking half the ocean,
我说的是整片海洋
I'm talking the entire ocean.
他们发出这个低频脉冲
They send out this low frequency pulse
它可以行驶数千英里
that travels for thousands of miles.
不管怎样 这些脉冲转发器里的
Anyway, the nanites in these transponders
纳米机器人也做同样的事
do kind of the same thing.
只不过他们走得更远
Only they travel a lot further.
有多远
How much further?
如果他们尝试带你离开这里
Far enough that if anyone ever tries taking you away from here,
得先过我这一关
they'll have to deal with me.
相信我 他们不会希望和我扯上关系
And trust me, they don't want to deal with me.
你保证吗
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
你去哪我都陪你
You go, I go.
准备就绪 先生
It's ready, sir.
那是我最后一次见她
That was the last I saw her.
直到现在
Until now.
专业外星侦查机构
Specialized Extraterrestrial Reconnaissance Agent.
简称塞拉
Sera for short.
天知道他们对她做了什么
God knows what they've done to her.
不过 她还在这里
Still, she's here.
这意味着他们知道一些我不知道的事
Which means they know something I don't.
如果他们不认为她可以摧毁这该死的玩意
They wouldn't have sent her up
他们就不会送她来
if they didn't think she could destroy this damn thing,
用她的方式进行编程
work her way into its programming,
去破坏它
corrupt it.
从一开始就是意外
It's been our contingency since the beginning.
我们称它为伊萨卡项目
We called it Project Ithaca.
也许他们只是走投无路了
Maybe they just got desperate.
谁知道你离开后发生了什么
Who knows what happened after you left.
我所知道的是 那边那个小乖乖
What I do know is, that pony there,
她可不是奥德赛
Odysseus she ain't.
古希腊英雄,历经磨难回到家乡后有再次与恶人搏斗
所以 如果我们来自不同的年代
So... if we're all from different times...
现在是哪一年
what year is it?
很难说
It's impossible to say.
我不知道我们是否一直在这里停滞
We don't know if we've been lying here in stasis
或者说这飞艘船处于某种时空异常状态
or if this ship exists in some kind of temporal anomaly.
我觉得我们有个更大的问题
I think we have bigger problem.
该死
Oh, shit.
塞拉
Sera.
她烧伤很严重 约翰
Her burns are severe, John.
我们现在能做的就是看着她
All we can do now is watch her,
看看她对治疗有什么反应
see how she responds to the treatment.
她是个战士 约翰
But she's a fighter, John.
只有伊丽莎白能挺过去
If anyone can pull through this, it's Elizabeth.
当然了 你知道我所说的一切都是谎言
Of course, you know that everything I'm saying is a lie.
你说什么
What?
伊丽莎白会死的 约翰
Elizabeth is gonna die, John.
就算有一点奇迹
And even if there was some... miracle,
她也会每天都希望
she would wish, each and every day,
自己早就死了
that she had died.
因为生存就是你能想象到的最痛苦的事
Because survival means the worst pain you could possibly imagine.
更不用说 过着没有脸的生活
Not to mention, living without a face.
多漂亮的姑娘 没有脸的话太可怕了
Such a pretty girl. It's a damn shame.
这都怪你 对吧 约翰
And it's all because of you, isn't it, John?
因为你是个自私的 顽固的杂种
Because you're a selfish, stubborn son of a bitch.
麦琪曾想汽车旅馆停下
Maggie wanted to stop at a motel.
还记得吗
Do you remember?
"约翰 停下 天色晚了"
"John, stop, it's getting late."
可不行 你得继续开 你得继续前进
But, no, you had to drive. You had to keep going.
为了布莱顿探员的世界
The world according to Agent Brighton.
大人物先生
Mr. Big Shot!
政♥府♥官员先生
Mr. Government Man.
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
现在嘛
Well, now.
圣诞节快乐 亲爱的
Happy Christmas, love.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
And who the fuck might you be?
爸 是我 我是萨米
Dad, it's me. It's Sammy.
真的吗
Really?
听我说 你这该死的贱♥人♥
Listen to me, you dumb cunt.
我不是你♥爸♥ 你也不是我的小甜心
I ain't your father, and you ain't my sweet pea.
所以如果你想进入我的脑子
So if you're trying to get inside my fucking head,
你可以滚了
you can fuck off!
我很久以前就让那恶魔长眠了
I put that demon to rest a long time ago.
如果你真想搞疯我
If you really wanted to fuck me up,
你应该变成我前妻的
you'd have shown up as my ex-wife.
布尔默 佩里·卡罗尔
Bulmer, Perry Carrol.
你已经工作了1♥8♥9♥88天了
You have functioned for 18,988 days.
你是一个原始的生命形态
You are a primitive life-form.
滚回去操你自己吧
Go fuck yourself!
性是无关紧要的
Fucking is irrelevant.
瞧瞧 这是你的第一个问题 对吧
Ah, see, that's your first problem, isn't?
完事没
We done now?
很快你就会停止运作
Soon you will cease to function.
行吧
Right, then.
那样的话 我最好闭上眼睛
Well, in that case, I might as well get some shut eye.
至少我还能躺下
Seeing as though I can actually lie down.
告诉我 你个臭婊♥子♥
你觉得我是谁
那个漂亮的小姑娘在哪
总有一天她会需要我们照顾她
也许我会来调♥教♥她
你觉得怎么样
我会让她感觉很棒
我打赌她是个处吧
她在哪
那小女孩在哪
艾利克斯
Alex!
出来 艾利克斯 宝贝
我有东西想给你看看
太棒了
你在这呢
不用怕
我只是有东西想给你看看
别担心
我不会吓着你的
我不会伤害你的
我们来找找乐子 就你和我
我会让你感到非常舒服的
约翰
John?