去阻止外星人
help us to stop it.
是的 所以现在 在这里讨论的我们
Okay, so, what, we're talking, like,
都是弱小的 没有经验的人不是吗
little green men here, right?
你有经验
They're not green.
而且你年纪也不小
And they're definitely not little.
不
No!
女士 你得仔细听我说
Miss, it's incredibly important that
并且冷静下来
you listen to me and remain calm.
我做不到
I can't!
小姐 我知道你很害怕
Miss, I know you're afraid,
但如果你按照我说的做
but if you do exactly as I say,
我们就能渡过难关 懂吗
we can get through this. Do you understand?
好的 我希望你闭眼 现在
Good. Now, I want you to close your eyes.
我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm claustrophobic.
女士 我需要你相信我 闭眼
Miss, I need you to trust me. Close your eyes.
我叫约翰 你呢
My name's John. What's yours?
兰达
Rhonda.
兰达 我希望你做个深呼吸
Rhonda, I want you to take a deep breath
再缓缓地吐气 明白
and release it slowly. You understand?
不错
Good.
做得很棒
That's good.
不 不 别这样
No, no, no, please.
-兰达 -求求你放开我
- Rhonda. - Please let me out.
兰达 甜心 听我说
Rhonda, love. Listen to me.
我知道你很痛苦 相信我 我也是
I know what you're going through. Believe me, I do.
我在一个比我大不了多少的牢房♥里
I've spent a lot of years in cells not much bigger than myself,
呆了多年 所以我明白你的痛苦
so I understand, all right?
但我们必须冷静下来
But we've got to calm down.
我们都想从这里活着出去 不是吗
We all want to get out of here alive, now, don't we? Yeah?
你只需要闭上你的眼然后深呼吸
You need to close your eyes and breathe.
加油 这一次相信我 甜心
Come on, now. Trust me on this one, love.
好的 现在 我希望你开始想象
All right. Now, I want you to imagine...
你在这世界上最喜爱的地方
...your most favorite place in the whole wide world.
也许是真实的 也许不是
Maybe it's a real place, maybe it's not,
也许是只是一块很小的土地
maybe it's a little spot you got
藏在你脑海的一角
tucked away in the back of your mind.
但无论如何 最重要的是 兰达
But either way, and this is the important thing, Rhonda,
这是个专属于你旳地方
this place is yours and yours only.
当你呆在那的时候 你是彻底安全的
And when you're there, you're completely and utterly safe.
没有任何的人或事能够打扰你
No one and no thing can ever get ya.
这是专属于你的安全区
It's your safe place.
一切都消失了
Everything else just disappears.
你已经找到了吗 好女孩
You got that place now? Good girl.
如果你不介意 我会继续我们的谈话
Now, if you don't mind, I fancy carrying on talking.
你还好吗
Is that all right with you?
所以 你是做什么的呢 兰达
So what's a lovely girl like you do for a living, Rhonda?
我 我是一名老师
I'm... I'm a teacher.
你可以不说话 没关系
You don't say. Mmm.
我的妈妈在伦敦的东南区当小学老师
My mum was a primary school teacher. South East London.
超级麻烦的一件苦差事 是吧
Fucking tough gig that, eh?
-我是高中 -哦 天啊
- High school. - Oh, Jesus.
你的勇敢值得上帝的表扬 你说呢
You deserve a king's commendation for bravery for that, don't ya?
谈谈你自己吧 甜心 你有小孩吗
What about yourself, love? You got any little'uns of your own?
一个小女孩
A little girl.
艾亚娜 她只有八岁
Iyana. She's eight.
是一个可爱的年纪 不是吗
Oh, that's a lovely age, innit?
他们仍然需要你
They still need you at eight.
我最大的孩子现在已经十九岁了
My oldest is, uh... 19 now.
当这些小家伙降临时
When the blokes start coming,
生活又变得不同了 不是吗
it's a different story, innit?
不过 再怎么说
Anyway...
在这几分钟里 我准备
in a couple of seconds, I'm gonna
请求你睁开你的双眼 可以吗
ask you to open your eyes, all right?
但你必须创造一个很强的连接
But you've got to be able to create a strong tether
保证这个安全区一直根植于脑海中
to that place in your mind.
因为不管发生了什么
Because whatever happens here,
你都需要随时准备回到那个地方去
you need to be able to get back there
越快越好 明白了吗
as quick as you can. You understand?
好的
All right.
那就开始吧 睁开你的眼
Go on then. Open your eyes.
很好 看着我 我在这里
All right, keep looking at me, I'm right here.
你还好吗
All right?
现在你可以离开那个地方了
There you go.
好了 现在 听着
All right, now, listen,
我估计你已经离开你的安全区很远了
I reckon we're a long way from home,
但我向你保证你可以安全回去
but I promise you we are gonna get back.
但你需要变的很坚强
But you got to keep strong.
保持清醒 你觉得可以做到吗
Keep your wits about ya. Yeah, you think you can do that?
好的 我们现在明白了一件事
Okay. Now, the first thing we need to figure out
我们的共同点是什么
is what's the common denominator.
为什么偏偏是我们
Why us?
也许是因为我们刚好走了狗屎运
Well, maybe we're just lucky.
兰达 你能想起最近的一件事是什么
Rhonda, what's the last thing you remember?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
不 等等
No. Wait.
我正在上班的路上
I... I was on my way to work
我刚把艾亚娜送去学校
and I just dropped off Iyana at school,
然后我就开始感到恶心
and I started to feel nauseous,
和一阵剧烈的疼痛
and I felt this really horrible pain,
然后
then here.
但这怎么可能呢
But how is that possible?
雅克 雅克
Jacques! Jacques!
听我说 小姐
Miss, listen to me.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 放我走
她的名字
随你叫
已经过了一小时了
你应该爽够了吧
开什么玩笑
操充气娃娃都比她强
此外 她也做了你该做的
什么
想都别想 老兄
带着你的吸毒女友一起滚 你这垃圾
小姐
Miss!
雅克
Jacques!
雅克不在这儿
还不明白吗
看看周围
这儿只有我们
懂吗
只有我们
这儿只有我们
We're all alone.
雅克现在听不见你说话
也没人能听见
拜托 你需要冷静下来
不然你只会伤害自己
你们是什么人
我们和你一样在这醒来
我们都是
我叫兰达
你呢
艾利克斯
Alex.
你会讲英语吗 艾利克斯
这是怎么回事
What are these things?
这是自动反馈系统
They're auto-responsive.
我不是很明白
I don't understand.
不管你怎么叫喊 亲爱的
What he's trying to say, love, is
只要你挣扎 他就会把你的胳膊扯掉
if you struggle, it'll rip your arms off.
说得妙 真牛逼
Subtle. Nice.
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
Who the fuck are you?
对不起 我是圣诞老人
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Father Christmas,
旁边是我的小精灵们
these are me elves.
哦 这位是
Oh, and that one there...
他本来想做一个牙医
He wants to be a dentist.
去你的
Fuck you.
我认识你
I know you.
扎克你认识这个女的 你们怎么认识的
Zack, you know this woman? Know her? How would I know her?
她不过就只说了一句认识而已
She just said she knew you.
所以 你什么意思
Yeah, so what's your point?
卧♥槽♥ 你是扎克·查斯
Oh, shit. You're Zack Chase.
扎克 怎么回事
Zack, what's going on?
听着 就是这么回事 好吗
Look, it's just the way it is, all right?
一个人说认识我