它是怎么运作的
How does it work?
塞拉的传输器是在一个
Sera's transponder generates
稳定密度下的矩阵启动的
a stabilized density matrix
它会向约翰发送脉冲
that sends a pulse over to John's,
告诉它以同样频率来启动
telling it to generate it's same frequency.
因为他们在共享一个融合的时间线
Because they share a confluent timeline,
就算是从变动参考点
even from variable reference points,
他们都可以被召入相同的量子亚系统
they both could draw into the same quantum subsystem.
这还 挺有趣的
It's pretty, uh, groovy, huh?
所以你的意思是他们现在在一起
So you're saying that they arrived together.
我们设置了一个半英尺
We set a radial distance of
到12英寸的辐射范围 所以是的
12 and a half feet, so, yeah.
我不明白 为什么
I don't understand, why did it
它花了这么长时间去选取他的信♥号♥♥
take so long to pick up his signal?
我们已经超过48小时丢失她的信♥号♥♥了
She's been gone for more than 48 hours.
但传输数量在增多 长官
But the transmissions were in phase, sir.
直到振幅频率下降才出现数量增多
It wasn't until the frequency dropped in amplitude
到远超过两个信♥号♥♥的情况
that we even realized that there were two.
我的意思是 这已经十年了
I mean, it's been ten years,
并且说实话
and to be honest,
我不是很确信这个方法能奏效
I wasn't even sure it was gonna work.
逆向工程确切来说并不算是科学
Back engineering isn't an exact science,
尤其是它对科技水平有着一定的要求
especially with technology this advanced.
这不是在讽刺
It's ironic, I know.
随时向我汇报情况
Keep me posted.
妈的 约翰
Goddamn it, John.
你到底把自己卷到什么里头了
What the hell have you gotten yourself into?
塞拉 我不知道他们对你做了什么
Sera, I don't know what they've done to you,
但如果你已经进入到它的内部了
but if you're inside this thing,
我需要你把门打开
I need you to open the door.
他们想要什么 塞拉为什么他们在这
What do they want, Sera? Why are they here?
很明显他们想从我们身上得到什么东西
It's obvious they need something from us,
要不然我们早死了
otherwise we'd already be dead.
什么鬼东西
What the fuck?
-沃伦斯 -我劝你别乱动
- Wallace! -I wouldn't do that if I were you.
不然只会把情况变得更糟
You're only making it worse.
是吗 你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Yeah? And who the fuck are you?
我叫约翰
My name's John.
行 约翰等我想听的时候你再跟我说吧
Well, John, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to ya. Yeah?
妈蛋 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
混账玩意儿
Bugger.
我日 这他妈是什么鬼玩意儿
Shit! What the hell are these things?
现在想听听我说的吗
Perhaps you'd like to give me my opinion?
这是个自动反馈机制
It's an auto-response mechanism.
所以如果你想
So if you like the idea of spending
把你生命中最后几分钟
the last few minutes of your life
用来挣扎的话 那么务必
minus your extremities, by all means,
-接着做你刚才做的 -做什么
- keep doing what you're doing. - Do what?
当然 这都取决于
Of course, it all depends
它花多长时间能把你的血榨干
on how long it takes for you to bleed out.
我猜 如果你要是有高血压的话
My guess is you've got high blood pressure,
就不用再提那种窒息的感觉了
not to mention all that straining...
不管怎么说 反正我是没事
Anyway, its fine by me.
你才醒了一分钟
You've barely been awake a minute
就够让我头疼了
and you're already giving me a headache.
这个娘娘腔又是谁
Who's the poofter?
老子叫扎克 傻♥逼♥
The name's Zack, asshole.
有什么区别吗
Oh, is there a difference?
那我们他妈在哪啊 小伙子们
So, where the fuck are we, lads?
有点像我见过的能挖出去的地方
Don't look like no shovel and pick I've ever seen.
是啊 我打赌你肯定见过不少
Yeah, I'll bet you've seen a few.
事实上我确实见过
As a matter of fact I have.
高兴地说
Busted out of half as many I've been in,
挖到半路上被抓回来的我见得多了
pleased to say.
重新开始 我叫约翰 你呢
Let's start again. My name is John. You are?
-派瑞 -你记得最后一件事是什么
- Perry. - What's the last thing you remember?
我不知道
I don't know.
我记得我把我的内脏吐出来了
Pukin' my guts out, I reckon.
狱警
Guard!
你把医生叫过来了吗
Did you bring the doc?
布尔默先生
Mr. Bulmer.
医生你得救救我
You gotta help me, Doc.
我的内脏感觉要烂了
My guts feel rotten.
请张嘴 布尔默先生
Open your mouth, please, Mr. Bulmer.
我也很不舒服 显然是传输的副作用
I was sick as well. Clearly a side effect of transport.
传输 你说什么传输呢
Transport? What do you mean transport?
他说这有些什么魔法之类的把戏
He means this is some right fine magic.
是魔法嘛 真好笑
Right, magic. Hilarious.
要知道 是那种外星人的魔法
Roger that. Of the extraterrestrial variety.
行吧
Okay.
同意邓布利多的人在这举手
Everyone who agrees with Dumbledore over here, raise your hand.
看见没 有人吗 有人吗
Huh? Anyone? Anyone?
好好看看周围
Take a good look around.
你给我找出来一样东西
You find me one single thing
看起来像是人造出来的
that looks like something we could've built.
我跟你说 我爸和工具打了50年交道
You see, my old man was in tool and die for near 50 years.
所以我懂机器
So I know machines.
我懂机器就跟我懂怎么偷东西一样
I know machines as well as I know thieving, boy.
相信我 我很了解偷这门艺术
And believe me, I know thieving.
一个人的魔法就是另一个人的才华
One man's magic is another man's genius,
我从未没见过这样的杰作
and I ain't never seen no genius like this.
所以你既不信这是人造的 也不信魔法
So, if it ain't built by man and you don't believe in magic,
那么肯定有什么东西把它造出来的
then something else must have built it.
拜托 老兄
Oh, come on, dude.
什么 你是说我们被外星人诱拐了吗
What, you're saying we've been abducted by, like, aliens?
不 不 别傻了
Nah, nah, don't be daft.
身材矮小的非洲中部热带森林地区的民族,濒临灭绝
俾格米人
Pygmies.
娘娘腔 没错 是该死的外星人
You fucking twat. Of course, fucking aliens.
我的天啊 我觉得我脑子肯定也被偷了
Jesus Christ, I think the transporter's leaving brains behind.
其实我们曾了解过他们
We've know about them for some time,
但至于他们为什么在这里 想要什么
but why they're here and what they want,
这仍旧是个未解之谜
I'm afraid that's still part of the mystery.
不过 现在 我知道你了解到的信息
Well, now, I knew there was more to you
比我们亲眼所见的还要多 约翰尼老弟
than meets the eye, Johnny boy.
怎么 你以为我疯了
What? You think I was born orange?
有一段时间
There was a time when certain organizations
某些组织发现我的特殊技能还挺用
found my particular set of skills quite useful.
我和像你这样的小伙子打过不少交道
I worked with lots of blokes like you,
约翰尼老弟
Johnny boy.
就算我瞎了 我还能闻出来
If I was blind, I could smell ya.
所以 你的身份是什么
Hmm. So, what's your poison?
中♥央♥情报局 还是国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Cia? NSA?
还是联邦调查局
FBI?
自卫者
Defense.
所以 你知道他们做这个有多久了吗
So... how long they been doing this?
关于带走人类的事
Taking people?
我们相信已经很久了
We believe a long time.
我们团队动用了不少资源
My team allocated considerable resources
去跟踪那些真正的被绑♥架♥者
into tracking bona fide abductees.
这并不简单
It wasn't easy.
人们不停地在失踪
People go missing all the time.
根据真实事件改编的外星人绑♥架♥事件
妈的 靠 这就像《外星追缉令》
Fuck. Shit, this is... This is like Fire in the Sky!
记得D.B.斯威尼吗
D.B. Sweeney?
他最后安全到家了
He got home okay.
好结局 对吧
That's good, right?
尽管外星人一开始也把他弄得不成样子
Though they did fuck him up first.
感觉也不太好
That's not so good.
我想 如果我们能找出我们的共同点
We thought, if we could isolate commonalities,
也许就能帮助我们去解决
it might help us understand what we're dealing with...