国安局与一些邪恶之人同流合污
The NSA is in bed with some pretty bad people,
弗兰克 他在撒谎
Frank. He's lying.
他一回家就会被逮捕
He'll be arrested when he gets home.
你说他已经被逮捕了
You said he was already arrested.
没错
He is.
他会被判叛国罪和谋杀罪
He'll be convicted of treason and murder,
会受到法律的严惩
and punished to the full extent of the law.
他们会将我逐出项目然后杀人灭口
And they'll de-program me and then they'll kill me.
他属于美国政♥府♥
He belongs to the United States government.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我奉国安局之命去南美当刺客
I went to South America to assassinate people for the NSA.
结果最后变成了给秘鲁总统和贩毒集团做事
And I ended up moonlighting for the President of Peru and the drug cartels.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
他们每个人我都很了解 弗兰克
I got deep intel on all of them, Frank.
我可以把他们集♥合♥到一起
I could tie them all together.
放下 沃尔什 就现在
Ease back, Walsh, do it now.
那张弓拉得紧吗 弗兰克
And how's the tension on that bow, Frank?
-肯定很紧吧 -放下 沃尔什
- It's got to be something. - Put it down, Walsh.
-弗兰克 不要 -准备好去死了吗
Frank, no. Ready to die?
因为他比我危险多了
Because he's a lot more dangerous than I am.
把弓给我
Give me the bow.
-只是时间的问题 -沃尔什
- It's only a matter of time... - Walsh!
在所有人死之前
...before everybody dies.
开枪
Shoot! Ah!
别动
Don't move.
过来
Come here.
拔♥出♥来♥
Pull it out.
走
Move.
弗兰克 你在听吗
Frank, are you listening?
你的朋友们在这里
I got your friends down here.
-他们还活着 -弗兰克
- They're alive. - Frank!
只要你配合
As long as you cooperate,
他们就还能活着
they'll stay that way.
好的 弗兰克
All right, Frank.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们继续吧 老兄 好吗
Let's get on with it, buddy, huh?
下到引擎室来
Just come down to the engine room
我可能就会留拉菲和艾伦一命
and then maybe I'll let uh, Rafi and Ellen live,
但是你得死
but you've got to die.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
是什么
What's that?
你到我这来
You come here,
我他妈来收拾你
and I'll kick your fucking ass.
行啊 弗兰克 你在哪里
All right, Frank. Where are you?
你知道 我很讨厌离别 艾伦
You know, I really hate goodbyes, Ellen.
真的很讨厌
I really, really do.
不过
But...
我给你准备了个小礼物
I got you a little gift, hmm?
这会帮你记住
And this is just gonna help you remember
事情本可以成为的样子
what could have been. Hmm?
享受吧
Enjoy.
不要
No!
猜猜谁来了 弗兰克
Guess who's here, Frank?
别拖时间了
Let's not drag this out.
接我的人就要到了
My ride's almost here.
你还活着吗 弗兰克
Still alive, Frank?
因为我很乐意收拾你
Because I'd really love to kick your ass.
飞镖上有什么 弗兰克
What was on the dart, Frank?
箭毒
Curare.
好像不管用
Doesn't seem to be working.
是吧
Huh?
来啊 弗兰克宝宝
Come on, Frankie boy.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
那就是箭毒
That's the curare.
我知道 就是这样发作的
I know, that's how it works.
来啊 你得下手再重一点 娘们
Come on, you got to hit a little harder than that, pussy.
你就这点能耐了吗
Is that all you got?
我好像感觉不到我的腿了
I can't seem to feel my legs.
我好像一点都不在乎
I can't seem to give a shit.
听着 你想 你想知道
Hey! Listen, you want to-- you want to know--
你想知道我喜欢箭毒的哪一点吗
you want to know what I just love about curare?
即使你不能动
Even though you can't move,
你还 你还是会有意识
you'll-- you'll still be conscious.
你还是清醒的
You'll still be aware.
这很重要
And that's important...
因为
because...
你马上就要和我的一个朋友
you're about to enjoy dinner
一起享用晚餐
with a friend of mine.
如果你能对牠礼貌一点
And I would appreciate it
我会很感激的
if you were nice to her.
弗兰克 我偷了很多钱
Frank, I stole a lot of money.
你想要多少
How much do you want?
不 洛夫勒 这不是做生意
No, Loffler, this isn't business.
-这是私事 -弗兰克
- It's personal. - Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank!
不 不要 别动 别动
No, don't! Don't move. Don't move.
好了
Okay.
别动
Stay still.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拉菲
Rafi.
距离波多黎各407海里
谢谢 哥们 谢谢你救了拉菲
Thanks, man, for saving Rafi.
举手之劳 利奥
It was the least I could do, Leo.
我把你留下等死
I left you for dead.
拉菲 好好照顾你父亲
Rafi, take care of your old man.
用扳手的时候小心点 儿子
Careful with that wrench, son.
别放松警惕
Don't strip the dreads,
到处都有该死的柴油机
got enough goddamn diesel everywhere as it is.
打开那个发电机的开关
Flip that generator switch.
该死的帆船
Goddamned sailboat.
他们会把洛夫勒的牙医记录给我送来
They're gonna send me Loffler's dental records.
没有别的方式可以辨别他的身份了
There's no other way to identify him.
你养了一只危险的猫 沃尔什先生
Dangerous cat you've got there, Mr. Walsh.
她
She...uh...
牠是个吃男人的家伙
She's a real man-eater.
我得看一下关于你养的所有动物的文件
I'm gonna need to see the paperwork on all of your animals.
这个
Well--
上尉
Captain.
洛夫勒毁掉了沃尔什先生所有的文件
Loffler destroyed all of Mr. Walsh's paperwork.
在桥上发生的 我看见了 一个个毁掉的
It was on the bridge. I saw it, everything's in order.
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
我会将这件事写进报告的
I'll be sure to put that in my report.
谢谢您 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
我们联♥系♥过船舶公♥司♥了
We contacted the shipping company.
他们将派出另一名船员和你在圣胡安汇合
They're gonna send another crew to meet you in San Juan,
然后将模仿者号♥开去墨西哥
and take the Mimer to Mexico.
如果可以的话 我很愿意
Well, I'd really, really like to go with them
和他们一起去 完成交易
if possible, and close my deals.
希望这次你的旅行能顺利一些
I hope you have a better trip this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
-中尉 -上尉
- Lieutenant. - Captain.
刚刚你可是做了很不光彩的事 艾伦
That was a very dishonest thing to do, Ellen.
我让你心跳加速了 弗兰克
Oh, I make your heart beat, Frank.
我教你不要做什么 你就偏要做什么
You're everything I was taught not to be.
如果你去了阿德尔菲
If you're ever in Adelphi, uh...
或许我可以把你从变♥态♥杀手手中救出来
maybe I could save you from a psychotic killer.
她会怎么样 那只猫 我是说
So, what will happen to her now, the cat? I mean...
肯尼亚有一个生态牧场
There's a breeding ranch in Kenya,
他们遇到过不少这种稀有品种的猫