巴西热带雨林
房♥地♥产♥
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
真是四蹄生风啊
Oh, gorgeous.
是有人死了吗还是怎样
Did somebody die or something?
哥们 动作快点 我们还要赶船呢
Vamonos, amigo, we got a boat to catch.
先生 我不会同您去了
I'm not going with you, Señor.
我付的是卡车加司机的费用
I paid for a truck and a driver.
-你就是司机 走吧 -不 先生
- That's you, let's go. - No, Señor.
为什么不走
Why not?
幽灵猫
Gato fantasma.
鬼猫
The ghost cat.
很久以前 我们当地人认为
A long time ago, my people thought
牠是一只白恶魔
he was a white devil.
为了保护他们的村庄 他们给牠喂人献祭
To protect their villages, they gave him human sacrifices.
用人肉喂牠 以至于牠现在只吃人肉
Fed him human flesh until this was all he would eat.
老一辈的人都说牠会潜入丛林
The old ones say he still goes in the jungle,
四处捕猎男女老少
hunting down men, women, and children,
将他们活剥生吞
eating them alive.
迪亚哥
Diego,
迪亚哥 迪亚哥
Diego, Diego.
我不怎么了解你们的神话传说
I don't know much about your myths and legends,
但牠只是一只白色美洲虎 独一无二的
but she is a white Jag, she's one of a kind,
牠值一百万美元 而且我再说一遍
she's worth a million bucks, and she is not,
牠不吃人
repeat, not a man-eater.
牠就是只松湖的普通动物
She's a house on Pine Lake.
那么
So...
你还想加多少钱
how much more do you want?
这不是钱的问题
It's not the money.
这就是钱的问题
It is to me.
弗兰克先生 你的鸟
Señor Frank, your bird.
那只鸟不是我的
That thing is not my bird.
你在逗我吗 给我飞远点
Hey, are you kidding me, man? Get out of there!
那好 迪亚哥 你要是想留下来
All right, Diego, you wanna stay...
你就留下来吧
stay.
但你就当是行行好
But do me a favor.
给你的孩子们买♥♥几双鞋穿穿吧
Why don't you just get your kids some damn shoes?
你的车到时候怎么办
What about your truck?
我在桑塔纳有个朋友
I have a friend in Santana.
他会在菲利普的码头跟你碰头
He'll meet you at the dock in Phillippe
然后再把车开回村庄来
and drive it back to the village.
照着地图开车就行
Follow the map.
看起来跟加州长滩一样
Looks like Long Beach.
您在冒着很大的危险 弗兰克先生
You're in danger, Señor Frank.
我知道这是加州长滩
Now I know it's Long Beach.
好吧
All right.
祝您一帆风顺 先生
Enjoy your cruise, Señor!
我们不能去波多黎各
Can't go to Puerto Rico.
如果耽误一天 我的车就要扔在墨西哥了
If I lose a day, I lose my trucks in Mexico.
你可以用船上的无线电联♥系♥人再另做打算
You can use the ship's radio to make other plans.
如果我不能另做打算呢
What if I can't make other plans?
那你就得做你该做的了
Well, then you will do what you must!
你就等着吃官司吧 利昂
You're looking at a lawsuit, Leo.
你就等着吃一桩大官司吧
You're looking at a big, fat lawsuit.
对 我知道 弗兰克 毕竟你是美国人
Yeah, yeah, I hear you, Frank. You're an American.
我当然要吃官司了
Of course I'm looking at a lawsuit.
搬我的猫动作小一点
Take it easy with my cat!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
-那是什么 -白色美洲虎
- What is it? - White Jag.
一百六 也可能一百八十公斤
350, maybe 400 pounds.
牠可是万里挑一的一只
She's one in a million.
牠不怎么开心
She's not happy.
牠不喜欢和人相处
She doesn't like people.
就像你一样 弗兰克
Just like you, Frank.
你们这些人确定来对了地方吗
You guys sure you're in the right place?
我懂的 不发声但要人命 是吧
Oh, I get it. Silent but deadly, huh?
你们他妈的是谁
Hey. Who the fuck are you guys?
美国法警啊 能看到美国熟面孔真好
U.S. Marshals. So nice to see American faces.
你们都是哪里人
So, where you all from?
你得把嘴闭上 你个混球王八蛋
You need to keep quiet, you scumbag piece of shit.
弗吉尼亚州的 是吧
From Virginia, huh?
你生在弗吉尼亚 然后搬去了西部
You were born there, then you moved out west,
我说的对吗
am I right?
-我认口音很有一套的 -我说了把嘴闭上
- I'm very good with accents. - I said, shut the hell up.
你得放松点
You need to relax.
早上好呀
Oh, hey, good morning to you.
要不我们回头去马球休息室
How about you and I, we go and meet up
喝上一杯鸡尾酒怎么样
at the Polo Lounge for cocktails,
五点钟行吗 听起来能约吗
say around five o'clock? Does that sound good?
只是别告诉你男朋友
Just don't tell your boyfriend about it.
只要阴云散去今天就会是个好天气
It's gonna be a nice day once the clouds burn off,
-你不觉得吗 -当然了
- don't you think? - Yeah, sure.
主甲板上回头见
See you on the main deck.
回头还能组队打打沙狐球比赛
We can buddy up for the Shuffleboard tournament.
我还真的挺想的
I'd really like that.
那样真的挺好
That'll be great.
所有船员请立即回到岗位上
All crew members to their stations.
哈里森和巴奈特呢
Harrison and Barnett?
在舰桥通讯处
Bridge and Communications.
你看起来真的挺紧绷的
You seem like a really wound-up kind of guy.
-你有没有试过冥想放松 -别说话
- You ever tried meditation? - Just don't talk.
-我说对了吗 -别说话
- Am I right? - Don't talk.
理查德·洛夫勒 我叫保罗·弗里德
Richard Loffler, my name is Paul Freed.
我是美国联邦检察官
I'm the United States attorney.
你因如下罪名被捕
You are under arrest for the murder
谋杀副国务卿威廉·伍德顿
of Undersecretary William Woodington.
-没错 -以及危害人类罪
- Uh-huh. - And for crimes
犯罪地点包括卢卡纳马卡
against humanity in Lucanamarca...
-对 -钦切罗斯
- Uh-huh. - ...Chincheros...
圣托马斯【校】
...Santo Tomás...
-没错 -利开
- Uh-huh... - ...Lircay...
-然后 -胡丽亚卡
- Mm-hmm. - ...Juliaca...
还有万卡斯和拉奥罗亚
...Wankas and La Oroya.
那是我最喜欢的一个
That was my favorite one.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切
Anything you say may be used
都可成为呈堂证供
as evidence against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果你想的话 我们可为你指定一位律师
one will be appointed for you prior to any questioning
出席庭审
if you so desire.
你明白我向你宣读的这些权利吗
Do you understand these rights as I have described them to you?
保罗 你能帮我弄一杯加冰的可乐吗
Paul, can you get me a Coke with some extra ice?
行行好 可以吗
Be a sweetie, huh?
-要块冰还是碎冰 -碎冰
- Cubed or crushed? - Crushed.
这位是艾伦·泰勒 她是一位精神科医生
This is Dr. Ellen Taylor, she's a neurologist
她还是美国海军上尉
and a lieutenant in the United States Navy.
她会监控你的病情
She'll be monitoring your condition.
我没带武器
I'm not armed.
癫痫可能会随时发作
Seizures can happen without warning.
到时候马上叫我
Call me immediately.
做好准备随时详细汇报他的身体症状
Be ready to describe his physical symptoms in detail.
我的无线电会二十四小时待机
My radio will be on 24 hours a day.
谢谢
Thank you.
请站起来
Stand up, please.
艾伦医生 能再见到你真是太好了
It's so nice to see you again, Dr. Ellen,
艾伦医生
Dr. Ellen,
你可要告诉我什么时候
you make sure to tell me when the appropriate time is
采取行动比较合适
for me to turn my head and cough.
也许下次吧
Maybe next time.
恭敬不如从命
I'd like that.