- Copy. - Copy.
林格先生
Mr. Ringer...
立即到无线电室来
come to the radio room immediately.
政♥府♥要抓他活口
Government wants him alive.
想跟来请随意
You're free to join us.
-有另外的无线电吗 -还有台手持的
- Is there another radio? - There's a handset.
已经没有了
Not anymore.
洛夫勒肯定拿走了
Loffler, he must have taken it.
没电台没法联♥系♥海岸警卫队啊
Can't call the Coast Guard without it.
这艘船上有没有什么地方可以封锁起来的
Is there any section of the ship we can seal off?
有的 第一船舱的上层
Yeah. The upper train on the first hold.
我要所有人十分钟之内去那里
I want everybody in that hold in ten minutes.
弗雷德先生 泰勒医生 沃尔什先生还有其他船员
Mr. Freed, Dr. Taylor, Mr. Walsh, the crew.
穆拉雷斯 你和你儿子也要去里面
Morales, I want you in there with your son.
得有人来开船
Someone needs to steer the ship.
我一个人来
It's just me.
巴内特 你跟着他们守在外面
Barnett, I want you on the bridge with them,
-限制进入 -是
- restricted entry. - Sir.
所有人都安全后
When everybody is safe,
我们会把这艘船翻个底朝天
we're gonna turn this ship upside down.
-出发 -喂了我的动物之前
- Let's go. - I'm not going anywhere
我哪也不去
until I feed my animals.
我叫你去哪你就去哪
You'll go wherever I tell you.
-喂了我的 -弗兰克
- I'm not... - Frank.
动物之前我哪也不去
...going anywhere until I feed my animals.
-弗兰克 -他们十二个小时没吃东西了
- Frank! -They haven't eaten in 12 hours.
弗兰克 他们有水喝吗
Frank, do they have any water?
当然 但谁知道这个混♥蛋♥
Sure, but who knows how long it's going to take
需要多久才能抓到那个混♥蛋♥
this asshole to catch that asshole?
现在这船是我指挥 沃尔什
This is my ship now, Walsh.
在洛夫勒重新被关起来之前
And until Loffler is back in his cell,
你给我在第一船舱呆好了
you'll plant yourself in the first hold,
不然我就把你以叛变的名义抓起来
or I'll arrest you for mutiny.
还有所有我能挖到的黑历史
And any other damn thing I can dig up.
走吧 穆拉雷斯
Let's go, Morales.
距离波多黎各545海里
哈里森 带厨师去厨房♥
Harrison, take the cook to the galley.
把自己锁在里面 给他们做点吃的
Lock yourselves inside, and get these people some food.
好的
Got it.
你 赶紧走吧
You, come on, let's go.
-德尔加多 -嗯
Delgado? Hmm?
你们一起去
我自己去就行
好
Okay.
我们要找的是一个雇佣军刺客
The man that we're looking for is a mercenary assassin.
一个职业杀手 还持有武器
A professional killer. He's armed...
他会是你们能接触到的
and he's the most dangerous son of a bitch
最危险的混♥蛋♥了
you'll ever get this close to.
现在 我对这个船舱里的所有人命负责
Now I'm responsible for all the lives in this hold.
所以等情况恢复正常之前
So, until the situation returns to normal,
你们都要待在这
you'll stay right here.
只要一直待在这就不会有危险
You'll be safe if you stay put.
教练 你最好在拿西语说一遍
You better say it again in Spanish, Coach.
我觉得队员们都没听懂
I don't think the team is with you.
闭嘴 沃尔什
Shut up, Walsh.
我们要在这待多久 林格先生
How long will this take, Mr. Ringer?
不会太长的
Not long.
他能躲的地方都能数得过来
There's only so many places he can hide.
谁说他要躲了
Who said he's gonna hide?
等等 德尔加多 该死
Wait, Delgado! Goddammit.
操
Shit.
林格
Ringer?
林格 回答
Ringer, come in.
-林格 回答 -到底怎么了
- Ringer, come in. - What the hell is it?
有猴子 厨房♥里他妈有猴子
There are monkeys, freaking monkeys in the galley.
操
Shit.
弗雷德
Freed.
怎么了
What's up?
沃尔什 你那些鬼猴子逃出来了
Walsh, your damn monkeys got out,
跑到厨房♥去了
they're in the galley.
他们没逃出来 是被人放出来的
They didn't get out. Someone let them out.
-洛夫勒 -别废话
- Loffler. - Yeah, no shit.
弗雷德先生 其他人不许离开这舱
Mr. Freed, no one else leaves this hold.
沃尔什 我动你才动 你♥他♥妈♥跟着我
Walsh, I move, you move. You're my fucking shadow.
把它给我
Give it to me.
哈里森 我是沃尔什
Harrison, this is Walsh.
有小猴子在里面吗
Are there any babies in there?
叫他不要碰小猴子
Tell him not to touch the babies.
救命
在这
Over here.
赶紧打开 快点
I need this opened now!
找这边的锁 谢尔顿
Find the lock. Shelton,
到这侧来
get on this side.
德尔加多
Delgado!
-快点 打开 -德尔加多
- Come on! Open. - Delgado!
肯定有个什么开关
There must be a switchor something.
-什么都没有 -快点啊
- There's nothing. - Come on, guys!
打个洞
Make a hole!
真是操了
God damn it.
沃尔什 我给你过命令了
Walsh, I gave you a direct order.
我不听命令 林格
I don't take orders, Ringer.
退伍之后就不听了
Not since the Army.
你是那个军区的 弗兰克
Where'd you serve, Frank?
洛夫勒 我是林格
Loffler, this is Ringer.
快点 弗兰克 告诉我
Come on, Frank, tell me,
你那个军区的
where you'd serve?
洛夫勒
Loffler.
布拉格堡 第82空军营
82nd Airborne, Fort Bragg.
快闭嘴 沃尔什
Shut the hell up, Walsh.
-别在电台上说话了 -你开飞机吗
- Get off the damn radio. - You a pilot?
-机械师 -多久啊
- Mechanic. - How long?
四年 然后就退了
Four years, in and out.
我把它当作职业
I made a career of it.
他们训练我杀人
They trained me to kill.
我也是那么做的
That's what I did.
突然有一天他们就说
Then one day, they just said,
你在南美的工作已经结束了
Your business in South America has concluded.
我说这不是工作 这已经是私人生活了
This is not business. This is personal.
他们就说 这是命令
They said, Now that's an order.
当个好士兵 回家吧
Now you be a good soldier, you come home.
你知道吗 弗兰克
You know what, Frank?
我不是个好士兵
I'm not a good soldier.
你怎么说 弗兰克
So what do you say, Frank?
还想来玩推盘子吗
You still up for Shuffleboard?
我可想跟你组队了 兄弟
I'd sure love to buddy up with you, pal.
洛夫勒 操
Loffler, dammit.
再说吧 混♥蛋♥
Maybe later, asshole.
所有人切频道
Everybody change channels.
斯考迪先生
Mr. Scuddy.
斯考迪先生
Mr. Scuddy.
斯考迪
Scuddy?
我还在这 林格
I'm still here, Ringer.
还有个操蛋的问题
Another goddamn problem.
这引擎可不会自己转
These engines won't run themselves.
我不快点下去的话
I don't get down there soon,
这破船就要停在
this goddamn ship's gonna stop in the middle
大海中间了
of the goddamn ocean.
我们还要去圣胡安跟海岸警卫队集♥合♥呢
We're meeting Coast Guard, rendezvous in San Juan.
去让引擎继续转着
Go keep those engines running.
拿个无线电 斯考迪 切频道
Take a radio, Scuddy, and switch channels.
哈里森会去那找你
Harrison will meet you there.
好了
Okay.
我们从甲板室开始 我跟瓦斯奎斯去外♥围♥