We'll start at the deck house, me and Vasquez will move out.
-是 长官 -福里斯特
- Yes, sir. - Forrest,
你跟谢尔顿继续往前
you and Shelton move forward.
我要抓活口 几位
I want Loffler alive, gentlemen.
-还有小心点 -出发
- And watch your backs. - Let's move.
我真是操了他妈了
Jesus fucking Christ.
斯考迪 你在吗
Scuddy, you there?
你要干嘛 沃尔什
What do you want, Walsh?
洛夫勒差不多把所有动物都放出来了
Loffler let most of the animals out.
他拿了两条蛇
He took two of the snakes.
我用袋子包起来的 袋子没了
I bagged them, and the bags are gone.
如果他把它们放出来
If he lets them loose,
它们会去最炎热潮湿的地方
they'll find the hottest, most humid place.
有几条
How many are there?
我刚告诉你 两条
I just told you, two of them.
那我们看见
Well, we see 'em,
-就帮你抓来 -不不
we'll get 'em for you. No, no.
你看见了跟我说
If you see them, you call me.
你们别靠近它们
You don't go anywhere near them.
告诉杰罗姆 千万别靠近它们
You tell Jerome, don't go anywhere near the snakes.
毒性太强了
They're venomous as hell.
那你应该也带了解毒剂吧
And you brought the anti-venom of course
我应该带的 医生
Yeah, I would have, Doc,
但是药店关门了
except the pharmacy was closed.
你知道你这样把我们置于危险中
Do you have any idea how irresponsible it is
有多不负责任吗
to put our lives at risk?
你见到洛夫勒一定
Be sure and mention that
-替我转告他这话 -我不是这意思
- to Loffler when I see him. - It's not what I mean.
你知道吗 你这种人
You know what? People like you,
我从来不知道你们什么意思
I never know what you mean.
那只大猫呢 沃尔什
What about the cat, Walsh?
我们得在他找到貘之前抓住它
We got to catch him before he gets to the tapirs.
那它应该很喜欢吃它们吧
I assume he likes to eat them.
是的 她喜欢吃它们
Yes, she likes to eat them.
是它最喜欢的零食
They're her goddamn favorite food.
你怎么抓它 沃尔什
How're you gonna catch her, Walsh?
我给它戴了追踪项圈
I put a tracking collar on her.
在船上有用吗
Will it work on the ship?
我不知道 这是我
I don't know. It's the first time
第一次用它
I've used it.
有用 沃尔什挂了
It works. Walsh, out.
林格 快接
Ringer, pick up.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪 沃尔什
Where the hell are you, Walsh?
那猫在哪
And where's the cat?
刚在甲板看到它
I just saw her on the deck house.
先听我说 这船上没水了
Now listen to me, there's no water on this ship.
什么
What?
我说 这船上哪都没水了
I said, there's no water anywhere on this ship.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我他妈知道水阀怎么工作
I know how a fucking faucet works,
你这联邦小丑
you federal clown.
穆拉雷斯 水阀在哪
Morales, where are the water faucets?
在引擎室旁边
Near the engine room.
-在那跟我会合 给我小心点 -好
- Meet me there. Be damn careful. - Got it.
拉菲
Rafi...
你跟泰勒医生呆在一起 好吗
you stay with Dr. Taylor, okay?
拉菲
Rafi.
你西语讲的好吗
嗯哼
Mm-mm.
教我几句西语好吗
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你是工程师吗
Are you the engineer?
还他妈去过商船队呢
There's the goddamn Merchant Marines.
所以你服过役吧
So, you served, huh?
当然
Hell, yeah...
我服过役
I served.
在步兵旅运送货物
Hauled cargo, troops
在距离越南战场一万公里外
ten thousand miles across the Pacific to Vietnam.
所以我当然服过役
Wow! Damn right, I served.
你是谁
Who are you?
Prettyman
Well, Prettyman.
所以是你派哈里森去的吗
So you sent Harrison?
不是
No. No.
-洛夫勒又不在这里 -是啊
- Well, Loffler ain't here. - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
先生 我们依然在航道上吗
So, sir, are we still on course here?
-正在笔直地前行 -很好
- Damn straight. - Good.
你和那个混♥蛋♥
Drop that asshole and you sons of bitches
在波多黎各的码头下船
on a dock in Puerto Rico,
然后我们继续前往墨西哥
and then we push off to Mexico.
所以你一个人负责这些所有的引擎吗
So, you run all of these engines all by yourself?
我和杰罗姆负责
Well, me and Jerome.
杰罗姆
Jerome.
是啊 杰罗姆出来一下
Yeah, Jerome, step up.
让我来见见杰罗姆
Let's meet Jerome.
嘿 杰罗姆
Hey, Jerome.
告诉我
Yeah. So tell me,
这艘旧货轮上有备用冰箱吗
is there a backup fridge on this old freighter?
有 在舵机室
Oh, yeah. Steering gear room.
在这艘船的底部
The bottom of this ship all the way out.
谢谢
Thanks.
舵机室在哪里跟你又有什么关系
What the hell would that have to do with you, and--
-斯卡迪 -干什么
- Scuddy! - What?
斯卡迪 你在哪里
Scuddy, where are you?
控制板这里
Switchgear panel.
-他去哪里了 -谁
- Where the hell did he go? - Who?
普雷蒂曼 他刚还在这里
Prettyman, he was just here.
普雷蒂曼早死了
Prettyman's dead.
船上到处都没有水了
There's no water anywhere on the ship.
-没有饮用水 -胡说八道
- No drinking water. - Bullshit!
我亲自灌满水箱的 还检查过
I filled the tanks myself. I checked them. Come on.
该死的
Shit.
我的天呐
Jesus, oh, man.
上帝啊
My God.
你能修好吗
Can you fix them?
这东西已经没有什么剩下可以修的了
There's nothing left of the damn things.
该死的 杰罗姆
Shit. Jerome,
灌满每个你能发现的瓶子
fill every bottle you can find, and--
上帝啊
Oh! Jesus.
救救我吧上帝
Help me, God.
沃尔什 你的蛇刚咬了莫拉莱斯
Walsh, one of your snakes just bit Morales.
沃尔什 收到请回复
Walsh, come in.
沃尔什
Walsh!
有敌人
Attack!
操 谢尔顿 保持清醒
Ah, fuck! Christ, Shelton, stay with me, man.
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
-它往哪边走了 -从门那边出去了
-Which way did it go? - He went out the door.
从门那边出去了 谢尔顿没事的
He went out the door! Shelton, it's okay, man.
谢尔顿 坚持住 兄弟 没事的
Shelton, stay with me, buddy. It's okay.
我陪着你 一切都会过去的
I'm with you. It's okay.
弗里德 快开门
Freed, open the damn door.
-好了 弗里德 -伙计们 进来里面
- Okay, Freed. - Guys, in here.
按压住腿上的伤口
Hold pressure on that leg.
伙计们 把他移过来
All right, guys, move him over here.
这里有张桌子 拉菲 去拿个救生衣
I've got a table. Rafi, get a life vest.
洛夫勒 是洛夫勒干的吗
Loffler. Was it Loffler?
-该死的 -放这里
- Goddamn. - Right here.
好了 把他放这里
Alright, guys, over there.
林格先生 洛夫勒还活着吗
Mr. Ringer, is Loffler still alive?
他杀了我们三个兄弟
This guy's killed three of my men.
活捉他
Fuck taking him alive.
你招募了这个操蛋的人