没人能离开这艘船
No one else is leaving this ship.
现在把那孩子送回安全区
Now take that kid back to the safe hold.
走吧 拉菲
Come on, Rafi,
离这些哗众取丑的小丑远一点
let's get away from these clowns.
弗雷斯特你和弗里德去找洛夫勒
Forrest, you, and Freed find Loffler.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
把船再转回来
Turn this boat back around.
走吧 弗里德
Come on, Freed.
洛夫勒 该死的
Loffler, goddammit.
-我们该怎么办 -无所谓了
- How're we going? - It doesn't matter.
得在我们到那之前
Got to make sure this motherfucker's dead
去确认一下这个混♥蛋♥死了没
by the time we get there.
没别的方法离开这条船了吗
Is there any other way off the ship?
在斯维特里科 有充气的救生艇
In the Switlik, inflatable lifeboat.
-哪儿 -在卧室里
- Where? - It's in a bedroom,
在甲板的某个地方
somewhere in the deckhouse.
你会帮我们离开这艘船吗
Are you going to help us get off this ship or not?
一生只能碰见一次白豹子
White jag comes along once in a lifetime,
前提是你能碰到
if it ever does.
你发现了斯维特里科 你可以稍后回来
You find the Switlik,you can come back for it later.
不 我不行
No, I can't.
哪怕洛夫勒没有杀牠
Even if Loffler doesn't kill it,
我也没有这些动物的许可证
I don't have permits for any of these animals.
你竟然非法走私这些动物出这个国家吗
You smuggle them out of the country illegally?
你是一流的混♥蛋♥
Ugh, you are a first-class prick.
当然当然 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know.
我连畜生都不是 我不值得救
I'm worse than an animal, not worth saving.
哦不 相信我
Oh no, no, trust me. Blah, blah, blah.
救你根本就没有意义
There is nothing about you worth saving.
你傲慢自私 不懂得尊重 满口谎言
You're arrogant, selfish, disrespectful, dishonest,
干尽了那些我被教导过不要去做的事情
everything I was taught and trained not to be.
-你令我 -我让你活着
-You make me-- I make your heart beat.
你出现幻觉了吧
You're delusional.
唯一一个你不能从家带到海上的人
Only guy you can't take home to the Admiral.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
斯维特里科 这件事很重大
The Switlik. The thing's huge.
我得找来杰尔姆帮我
I'll have to get Jerome to help me.
我们怎么知道你会回来找我们
How do we know you'll come back for us?
你不需要知道
You don't.
他会回来的
He'll come back.
把门锁上
Lock the door.
小心那个大脚混♥蛋♥
Keep an eye out for that Sasquatch motherfucker.
我从这条路走 如果你找到他就告诉我
I'll split off that way. Let me know if you find him.
我的导航图在哪 弗兰克
Where's my navigationchart, Frank?
你知道吗
You see?
当你开始享受这些的时候
When you enjoy this much,
这就不是生意了 弗兰克
it's not business, Frank.
这是私人的
It's personal.
沃尔什
Walsh?
沃尔什 进来吧
Walsh, come in.
瑞吉尔
Ringer?
弗雷德
Freed?
你们在哪儿吗
Are you there?
你做了什么啊
Ooh. What have you done?
我需要你活着
I need you alive.
让我们谈谈吧
Let's chat about it.
沃尔什 你在哪儿吗
Walsh, are you there?
弗雷德
Freed?
有人吗
Someone?
他们可能都死了
They could all be dead.
现在只剩下我们和洛夫勒
Just us and Loffler now.
需要叫海岸警卫队
Need the Coast Guard.
我们一直都逃避他们
And that name we all run from...
不会太久
Not for long.
我的导航图在哪 弗兰克
Where's my navigationchart, Frank?
-要去别的地方吗 -是啊
- Going somewhere? - Yeah.
格兰纳达
Granada.
我会跳进那个救生艇
I'm going to jump in that lifeboat,
然后我就消失了
and I'm just gonna disappear.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
不用 弗兰克 我不需要幸运
Not anymore, Frank, I don't need luck.
但是我确实需要
But I do need...
我需要的
what I need...
只有我的图
is my chart.
弗兰克 那玩意在哪
Well, where is it, Frank, hmm?
它在哪
Where is it?
再降几度
A few degrees off
你就会在美国维尔京群岛上了 混♥蛋♥
and you'll end up in the US Virgin Islands, fucker.
我的图在哪
Where is my chart?
我们会一直绕圈子
We're going around in circles
直到海岸警卫队抓住你们
till the Coast Guard catches you.
我会杀了你的 弗兰克
I will kill you, Frank.
你没法杀了我 混♥蛋♥
You can't kill me, asshole.
你知道的 弗兰克
You know, Frank...
这里有些美丽的鸟
...those are some beautiful birds you got there.
你为得到他们做了什么
What do you get for them, huh?
停下吧
Stop it.
洛夫勒 我的图在哪 弗兰克
Fuck! Shit, Loffler! Where's my chart, Frank?
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
停下 该死
Stop it, goddamn you.
当我杀光这些鸟的时候
When I run out of birds,
我就会射杀这个男人
I'm just gonna shoot the boyfriend.
好了好了
No. All right. All right.
在我的柜子里 有铃的一侧的第三个房♥间
It's in my cabin, third room on the bell side.
弗兰克 你还是个有心人
You do have a heart, Frank.
很高兴知道这点
Good to know.
它最好就在你说的地方
It better be where you say it is.
在那儿
It's there.
去死吧
Shit.
把他们全都关掉要多久
How long to turn them back on?
帅哥 我有种预感
Prettyman. I had a feeling
-你可能会出现 -多久
- you might show up. - How long?
我得去拆掉这些线然后排掉空气
Well, I gotta crack the lines and bleed the air out.
每台柴油机大概要45分钟
That's about 45 minutes per diesel.
然后我去换掉过滤嘴
Then I got to change the filters.
重新填满水箱 大概每台花30分钟
Refill the tanks. That's about 30 minutes per.
-我去把那些发动了 -我确信你可以
- I got to crank them over, and - I'm pretty sure you could do it
完成得比预期快
faster than that, huh?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
来吧 杰尔姆 干掉他
Come on, Jerome! Fuck him up!
斯库蒂 跑
Scuddy, run!
来啊
Come on.
来啊 杰尔姆
Come on, Jerome!
走
Go!
沃尔什
Walsh?
弗雷德
Freed?
你还好吗 我听见枪声了
You okay? I heard gunshots.
请救我出来
Please get me out.
洛夫勒在哪 他妈的这儿到底发生了什么
Where's Loffler? What the hell happened here?
他妈的赶紧救我出来
Just get me the fuck out. Yeah.
锁上了
It's locked.
把那该死的玩意射了
Shoot the damn thing.
你不看电视吗
Don't you watch TV?
沃尔什 拜托
Walsh, come on.
洛夫勒等不及了
Loffler's not gonna wait.
如果我们丢下他在这 他会死的
He'll die if we leave him here.
如果我们带上他他才会死
He'll die if we take him.
我们再谈下去
We'll all die
我们都会死的
if we don't stop talking about it.
你得告诉拉菲
You have to tell Rafi.