你在这儿做什么
How're you doing?
我们得走了
We have to go.
兄弟 你也是
You too, pal.
我知道
I know.
你只是想
You want to just...
花点时间跟他告别
take a minute and say goodbye to him?
沃尔什
Walsh.
我会带上它的
I'll take that.
好了 我们得走了去找那艘救生艇
All right, let's go and get that lifeboat.
拉菲
Rafi.
拉菲
Rafi.
拉菲
Rafi.
好
Nice.
距离波多黎各407海里
拉菲 穿个救生服
Rafi, grab a lifejacket.
该死的 跑 拉菲
Oh, shit! Run, Rafi!
我丢了枪
I lost the gun.
谁射中了救生艇
Hey! Who shot the lifeboat?
但是我赌是瑞吉尔 对吗
But my bet is, it's Ringer. Am I right?
弗兰克 谢谢你找到了斯维特里科
Hey, Frank, thank you for finding the Switlik,
我感激不尽 来吧 拿着枪
I appreciate that. Come on, get the gun.
他抓住了拉菲
He's got Rafi.
那就对了
That's it.
现在不用说了
Now, this goes without saying,
但是如果有任何人敢在我在斯维特里科的时候射杀我
but if anybody shoots at me while I'm in the Switlik,
我就会把一颗子弹打入这个小男孩的脑袋
I'm gonna put a bullet in this little boy's head.
你们懂吗 干点什么
Do you understand that? Do something!
好了 保罗
All right. Hey, Paul!
保罗 你在哪
Paul, where are you?
继续蹲下 好的
Stay down. Okay.
来吧 我们得讨论一下
Come on, we got to have a little chat.
等等 等等 给我一点时间
Wait. Wait, just give me a second.
让这个孩子离开
Let the kid go.
我会给你一半好处
I'll give you half the white cat.
不
No.
你知道吗 我会继续留着这个男孩
You know what? I'll keep the boy.
然后 杀了你们
And, just gonna kill you too.
艾伦 跑
Ellen, run!
和我们一起
Stay with us!
好了 快走
All right, come on.
快点
Hurry!
到这儿来 到这儿来
Come here. Come here.
该死
Shit.
来啊
Come on.
我们到底在这儿能干嘛
What the hell are we doing here?
他手里有拉菲
He's got Rafi.
我们在这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
没事
All right.
现在我需要你们告诉我一些事
I need you to tell me something right now.
弗雷德到底他妈的怎么回事
What the hell is going on with Freed?
弗雷德 是的
Freed? Yeah.
我在机场遇见了他
I met him at the airport.
我不知道他要干嘛
I have no idea what the hell he's up to.
不
No.
什么 你怀疑我
Oh, what, you're doubting me?
我要你待在这里 兄弟
I need you to stay here, pal.
锁上门 别给任何人开门
Lock the door. Don't open it for anyone.
现在你究竟要去哪儿
Now where the hell are you going?
-我去捕猎 -在这时候 你认真的吗
- I'm going hunting. - About goddamn time.
-现在你可以锁门了 -你做什么
- Now you can lock it. - What are you doing?
我需要帮助
I wanna help.
你可以做鱼饵
You can be the bait.
鱼饵
Bait?
把洛夫勒排除在外 以便我射得干净
Draw Loffler out, so I get a clean shot.
下楼去 制♥造♥点噪音 让他找到你
Go downstairs,make some noise, he'll find you.
你做得到吗
Can you do it or not?
-我怎么知道你在哪 -你不知道
-How will I know where you are?-You won't.
你得相信我会在那里
You'll have to trust that I'll be there
当时机成熟的时候
when the time comes.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
-沃尔什 -天啊 艾伦
- Walsh, - I-- Jesus, Ellen,
叫我弗兰克就行
just call me Frank.
告诉我你是个好人 弗兰克
Tell me you're a good man, Frank.
不 我不是好人
No, I'm no good.
但是我可以捕猎
But I can hunt.
我是美国Mimer监督副元帅
This is United States Supervising Deputy Marshal
John 瑞吉尔正在拨♥打♥海岸警卫队
John Ringer of the Mimer calling the Coast Guard.
我是副元帅瑞吉尔 能收到吗 结束
This is Deputy Marshall Ringer,do you copy? Over.
别动
Stop moving.
我是模仿者号♥的代理监督统帅约翰·林格
This is Supervising Deputy Marshal John Ringer
呼叫海岸警卫队
of the Mimer calling the Coast Guard.
有人收到吗
Do you copy?
模仿者号♥ 这里是海岸警卫队的快艇勇气号♥
Mimer, this is the Coast Guard cutter Valiant.
我们正在去往圣胡安和你们会面的路上
We're on our way to meet you in San Juan.
你们那边情况怎么样
What is your status?
我们的船出现故障 囚犯身亡
Our ship is disabled. Our prisoner is dead.
距离波多黎各407海里
我们的人伤亡惨重
And we've suffered all kinds of casualties here,
急需医疗救助
and are in need of immediate medical assistance.
你们的方位是
What is your position?
北14度20分
14 degrees, 20 minutes north.
西68度55分
68 degrees, 55 minutes west.
模仿者号♥ 我们在屏幕上看不见你们
We don't have you on our screens, Mimer.
你们的方位是
What is your location?
北16度31分 西66度43分
16 degrees, 31 minutes north. 66 degrees, 43 minutes west.
在你们西北方向 三小时四十五分钟的距离
We are three hours and 45 minutes north northwest of you.
你们能派一架直升机过来吗
Can you send a chopper?
同意
Affirmative.
猎豹马上准备出发 一小时内抵达模仿者号♥处
Cheetah will saddle up and arrive at the Mimer in one hour.
重复一遍 猎豹一小时内抵达
Repeat. Cheetah will arrive in one hour.
收到 我在这里等着
Roger that. I'll be waiting.
勇气号♥ 你能往直升机上装些
Valiant, could you please send some food and some water
水和食物送过来吗
and throw it on that chopper?
我们的厨房♥损坏了
Our galley's been compromised,
我们都很饿
and, uh, we are all kinds of hungry down here.
会的 模仿者号♥
Will do, Mimer.
林格挂断了
Ringer, out.
我说了别动了
I told you to stop moving.
我们约好了的
Oh, we had a date.
如果我没记错的话 要在波罗酒廊喝几杯
Drinks in the Polo Lounge, if I'm not mistaken?
过来
Come here.
行了 打开
All right, open it.
这就对了
That's it.
弗兰克不是把你一个人送来的
Frank didn't send you down here by yourself.
告诉我他在哪
You tell me where he is,
否则我现在就杀了你
or I'll kill you right now.
就在你后面 混♥蛋♥
Right behind you, motherfucker.
别动手 沃尔什
Don't do it, Walsh.
弗里德 什么鬼
Freed, what the fuck?
松开弦
Ease back on the string.
那洛夫勒先放下枪
Loffler puts the gun down first.
恕难从命 弗兰克
Can't do that, Frank.
-你开枪 我就杀了她 -开枪啊
- You shoot, and I'll kill her. - Shoot him.
放下弓箭 沃尔什 现在就放下
Ease back, Walsh. Do it now.
去你的 弗里德 你动一下 洛夫勒就死了
Fuck you, Freed. You move, Loffler's dead.
没错
Yeah.
然后他会杀了你 我会杀了艾伦
And then he'll kill you and I'll kill Ellen.
然后我会掩盖他的行踪
And then I'll cover up all his tracks.
他是国安局的 弗兰克
He's NSA, Frank.
放下弓箭
Put the bow down.
他也耍了我 弗兰克 直到我看见他杀了弗雷斯特
He had me fooled too, Frank, till I saw him kill Forrest.