You take this sick motherfucker,
给了他钱能买♥♥到的最好的军事训练
give him the best military training money can buy.
再把他放回到普通人中
Turn him loose on the general population.
你还指望他能自己牵根绳回来吗
You think he could just yank his leash, and bring him back?
最后还是我们纳税人买♥♥单
Our tax dollars at work,
你们这些联邦的智障
you federal retards.
我能帮忙 Mr. 林格 我能帮忙
I can help, Mr. Ringer. I can help.
我是国民警卫队的 让我帮忙吧
I'm in the National Guard back home. Let me help.
你能杀人吗 弗里德
Could you kill someone, Freed, huh?
你能瞄准镜对准他然后扣下扳机吗
Line him up in your scope, pull the trigger?
因为从现在开始 见到洛夫勒立即击毙
Because from now on, we shoot Loffler on sight.
你和弗雷斯特一组 瓦斯奎兹你和我一组
You're with Forrest. Vasquez, you're with me.
互相照应 如果你看见了洛夫勒
Watch each other's backs. And if you see Loffler,
一枪毙了他 行动
put a bullet in him. Let's go.
看到那只大猫了也毙了它
And the same goes for the cat.
听清楚了吗 沃尔什
You hear me, Walsh?
-你的猫死定了 -你要是杀了我的猫
- Your cat is dead. - You kill my cat,
我直接把你脑袋轰开花
I'll blow your head off.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, son of a bitch.
冷静下来 好吗
Tranquilo,okay?
看着我 冷静点
Okay, look at me. Tranquilo.
你守着你♥爸♥爸好吗
You stay with your papi,okay?
-是什么种类的蛇 -是南非大毒蛇
- What type of snake? - It's a bushmaster.
是溶血性毒液
It's a hemolytic venom, uh,
影响血液和器官 20万不利因子
affects the blood and the organs, 200,000 minus points.
和导致严重组织损伤
Serious tissue damage.
他需要药物治疗
Uh-- He needs medication.
你有输液袋或者吗♥啡♥吗
Have you got any IV fluids or-- or morphine?
在我的船舱里
In my cabin.
好的
Okay.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我的船舱在这边
My...My cabin's this way.
十万美元这这边跟我招手
Hundred grand is that way.
那莫拉莱斯怎么办
What about Morales?
他已经奄奄一息了
He's a dead man.
-他需要药物 -我只是说给拉菲听的
- He needs medication. - I said that for Rafi.
就算有抗毒血清
Even with the anti-venom,
他也只有百分之二十的机会活下去
he'd only have a 20 percent chance.
总要试一试
We have to try.
我没要求你做个圣人
I'm not asking you to be a saint,
做个好人就足够了
just a good man.
让我把话说清楚
Let's get something nice and sparkling clear.
就算有好人的存在 那也不会是我
If there is a good man out there somewhere, it's not me.
我对那完全没问题 好吗
I don't have a problem with that, okay?
你到底来还是不来
Are you coming or not?
你知道我父亲会说什么吗
You know what my father would say?
他会说 沃尔什先生 你连畜生都不如
He'd say, "Mr. Walsh, you're worse than an animal,
不值得救你
not worth saving."
哈哈
Ha-ha!
-你有兄弟姐妹吗 -独生子
- You got any brothers? - Only child.
那你可不就是完美的孩子
I'm sure you're the perfect son.
我确定你不是完美的
I'm positive you weren't.
距波多黎各520海里
谢谢
Thanks.
弗里德 弗雷斯特 有任何发现吗
Freed, Forrest, anything?
还没有
Nothing yet.
班内特
Barnett?
一切正常
All clear.
拉菲
Rafi.
好的 回见
Okay, bye.
拉菲
Rafi.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
怎么了
What's wrong?
这该死的船掉头了
The goddamn ship's turning around.
距波多黎各350海里
林格 林格
Ringer! Ringer!
怎么了 斯卡迪
What do you want, Scuddy?
有人把船掉头了
Somebody's turned the goddamn ship around.
你是怎么知道的
How in the hell would you know that?
我有六十年航海经验 你个蠢货
I've been at sea 60 years, you shit-for-brains moron.
班内特
Barnett?
林格 不要靠近左舷
Ringer, don't get port side.
救生船不在了
Lifeboat's missing.
检查一下禁闭室 我过来了
Check in the brigs, then I'm on my way.
班内特 收到请回复
Barnett, come in!
拉菲 等等 你要去哪里
Rafi, wait. Where you're going?
拉菲 回来
Rafi, come back!
放下枪
Take him out.
嘿
Hey.
放下枪
Take him out.
放在枪套里了 小爱因斯坦
It's holstered, Einstein.
你到底要不要喝水
You want to drink or not?
推移板游戏时间到了 是吧 弗兰克
Time for Shuffleboard, Frank?
我讨厌推移板游戏
I hate Shuffleboard.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
在做调查研究呢
Doing a little homework?
一点地理研究
Hmm, little geography.
得了吧 弗兰克 明天就到了
Come on, Frank, it's due tomorrow.
你要怪就怪那只狗
You're gonna have to blame the dog.
现在把你屁♥股♥挪回去
Now move your ass back into that hole.
动起来
Move.
给你准备了很好的笼子
Got a real nice cage for you.
就这样 继续倒♥退♥
That's it. Keep going. Go.
所以我们要去哪里
So, where're we going, hmm?
继续走
Keep going.
继续退
Keep moving back.
这不就到了
There you go.
继续走
Come on. Go.
去吧 那里就是你的笼子
Go on, that's your cage back there.
弗兰克 我的父亲
Frank, my father.
拉菲 回去安全的地方
Rafi, go back to the safe-- ah!
后退 后退
Back up. Back up.
弗兰克
Frank.
牠是个美人 弗兰克
She's beautiful, Frank.
肯定值不少钱
Must be worth a small fortune.
闭嘴
Don't speak.
我知道我在说废话 但是
I know I'm stating the obvious here, but um...
你只有一个飞镖
you only have one dart.
弗兰克 我很害怕
Frank, I'm scared.
不要动
Don't move.
-射那只猫 弗兰克 -弗兰克
- Shoot the cat, Frank. - Frank.
嘘
Shh.
没时间给你思考了
There's no time to think.
射猫
Shoot the cat.
-你还好吗 -没事 谢谢了
- You all right? - Yeah, thanks.
距波多黎各399海里
来吧
Come on.
洛夫勒摧毁了舰桥
Loffler destroyed the bridge.
班内特和第一个人死了
Barnett and the first man are dead,
然后救生船还不在了
and we're missing a lifeboat.
肯定是他
Had to be him.
不 是其他人 我们刚看见他在甲板下
No, it had to be somebody else.We just saw Loffler below deck.
这是个阴谋 他们想要我跟他们一起走
It was a coup.They wanted me to go with them.
-斯卡迪 -怎么了 林格
- Scuddy? - What do you want, Ringer?
还有其他方法能驾驶这艘轮船吗
Is there another way to steer this thing?
舵机室
Steering gear room
在船的底部
bottom of the ship.
洛夫勒也问了同样的问题
Loffler asked the same question.
该死的
Damn it.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你就非得把我们都困在这里
You just had to trap us all here.