a regular Einstein.
它叫什么名字
What's its name?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你应该给它起个名字 -不
- You should name him. - Hell, no.
一旦起了名字 它就会一辈子跟着你
As soon as you name it, it's yours for life.
你不是很喜欢它 对吗
You don't like him much, do you?
不太喜欢
Not much.
你喜欢我吗
Do you like me?
还不如那个鹦鹉
A little less than the parrot.
杰罗姆
Jerome!
他当时被几个混♥蛋♥包围了
Uh... He got some of those assholes in cases.
他用扳手弄死了其中一个
Killed one of them with a tire iron.
我他妈那是自卫
Goddamn self-defense is what it was.
我在牙买♥♥加找了个白人给他作证
But I've gotta find a white man in Jamaica to believe him.
我把他藏在船上 那以后就一直在一起
So, I hid him on the ship. Been together ever since.
敬斯格顿
To Scuddy. Whoa.
该喝一个
Damn straight.
我的老爹
And my old man...
加利福尼亚长滩的一名机械工人
a mechanic in Long Beach, California,
他说我这辈子都蹦不出一个屁来
tells me I'll never amount to a puddle of piss,
因为我没像他一样成为一名机械工人
because I didn't become a mechanic like him.
你可以告诉你老爹
Well, you can tell your old man
让他吃屁去吧 沃尔什
to kiss your ass, Walsh.
现在呢 他来看我
Well, now, he is visiting me
来我在松树湖那新买♥♥的房♥子里参观
in the new house I'm gonna buy on Pine Lake and watch--
是参观 不是住进来
that's watch, not participate,
每天闲暇时候我们去钓鱼
we go fishing every day for the rest of my life.
除了我不想钓鱼的时候
Except for the I don't feel like fishing,
然后他坐在门廊边
and then he can sit on my porch
看着我躺在吊床上
and look up at me on my hammock,
看着我喝26年的波本
and watch me drink 26-year-old Bourbon
抽着古巴雪茄 斯格顿
and smoke Cuban cigars, because, Scuddy...
老子现在发达了
I have hit the motherload.
发达了
To the motherload!
你看见那只大猫的肌肉了吗
But did you see the musculature on that cat?
当然 哎呀 牠可真漂亮
Yeah, gosh, she's a beauty.
干啥去了 医生
Ah, what's up, Doc?
每四个小时检查他一次
Monitoring him every four hours.
我曾在圣地亚哥动物园工作
I worked at the San Diego Zoo.
大熊猫棒极了
Great pandas.
你父亲是谁
Who's your father?
亨利·泰勒
Henry Taylor.
那位海军上将
The Admiral?
是不是有一艘
Didn't they name...
以他的名字命名的船
a boat after him?
核潜艇 没错
Nuclear submarine, yeah.
你在圣地亚哥多久了
How, uh...How long were you in San Diego?
很久了
Too long.
我受够了我的老板
I couldn't stand my boss.
十年换了八个动物园之后
Ten years and eight zoos later,
我开始狩猎 并且做了自己的老板
I started hunting and I became my own boss.
十年换了八个动物园
Eight zoos in ten years.
沃尔什先生 你还蛮喜欢挑战权威的
I'd say you have a problem with authority, Mr. Walsh.
北纬12°42'00.5"
西经59°39'32.4"
距波多黎各589海里
知道吗 我觉得弗雷德对泰勒医生有意思
You know, I think Freed's in on Dr. Taylor.
这也不怪他
Can't blame him.
那制♥服♥穿着太诱人了
Looks damn fine in that uniform.
-真想上她 -小美男 难道我瞎吗
- I'd hit it. - Like I'm blind, Prettyboy?
我也想上她啊
I'd hit that, too.
快点吃光 罗夫勒
Eat it up, Loffler.
快点 赶紧咽下去
Come on, shovel it down.
这可不像我们约在7-11便利店见面
It's not like we're meeting at a 7-Eleven.
海岸警卫队可不会6点30
Coast Guard won't be expecting us
准时在圣胡安等我们
in San Juan at precisely 6:30.
总是会有些拖延的
There's always a leeway.
他们怎么样我一点都不在乎
I don't give a shit what their team does.
我的团队会到他们该到的地方
My team's gonna be exactly where it's supposed to be
并且会准时准点的到达
and exactly when it's supposed to be there.
明白吗
Right?
瑞格先生 你在我的船上待了两天了
You've been in my ship for two days, Mr. Ringer.
我不得不说
And I must say...
你真的不讨人喜欢
you're a difficult man to like.
你没必要喜欢我 莫拉莱斯
You don't have to like me, Morales.
你甚至都不用尊敬我
Hell, you don't even got to respect me.
但是为了你还有船上每个人的安全
But for your safety, and the safety of everyone on board,
你必须听我的 直到我把罗夫勒弄下船
you have to obey me until I get Loffler off this ship.
明白了吗
Got it?
怎么了 罗夫勒
What's wrong, Loffler?
嘿 罗夫勒 别胡闹了
Hey, Loffler, quit fucking around, man.
你是想给我们表演一下吗
You want to give us a show?
鹦鹉波利想要一块饼干吗
Polly want a cracker?
出自一句广♥告♥ 常用于训练鹦鹉
嘿 罗夫勒 别他妈胡闹了
Hey, Loffler, quit fucking around.
罗夫勒
Loffler!
他发病了
He's having a seizure.
呼叫医生 呼叫医生
Call the doc. Call the doc.
泰勒医生 罗伯特发病了
Dr. Taylor, Robert's having a seizure.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
15 20秒前
Fifteen, 20 seconds ago.
他能呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
呼吸 老兄 呼吸
Breathe, man, breathe.
我说不清楚
I can't tell.
进到笼子里
Get in the cage.
把镇定药塞到他的嘴里
Put a depressor in his mouth,
别让他抽搐 我马上到
don't let him choke, I'm on my way.
打开门 Prettyman 我进去
Open the gate, Prettyman. I'm going in.
把枪给我 把枪给我
Give me the gun. Give me the gun.
我进去后把门锁上 快点 快点
Lock it up behind me. Come on. Come on.
呼吸 张开嘴 老兄
Breathe. Open your mouth, man.
他嘴不张开
His jaw's locked.
罗夫勒 张开嘴 你可以的 快点
Loffler, open your mouth. You got it. Come on.
快你妈张开嘴
Open your goddamn mouth.
混♥蛋♥玩意 把嘴张开
Motherfucker, open your mouth!
开枪 开枪
Shoot him! Shoot him!
开枪
Shoot him!
-松开嘴 -把这混♥蛋♥
- Let him go. - Get the fucker!
让他嘴松开
Open his mouth.
张开嘴 你的混♥蛋♥玩意 松开他
Open your mouth. Motherfucker, let him go.
发生什么了
What's happening?
米勒
Miller?
Prettyman 请回答
Prettyman? Please?
米勒
Miller?
米勒
Miller?
我他妈的
Holy shit.
一方是美国的马歇尔
One's a United States Marshall.
另一边是政♥府♥的律师团
The other's a government's attorney.
弗兰克 我可不想他们因为不喜欢你
We don't want them looking to make trouble
而找一些原本不必要的麻烦
just because they don't like you, Frank, which they don't.
我们都不想他们问一些不必要的问题
We don't want them asking unnecessary questions.
也不想他们老是盯着我的工作不放
We don't want them sticking their noses in my paperwork.
他有武器吗
Is he armed?
两把14冲♥锋♥枪♥ 两把9毫米手♥枪♥
Two-one-fours, two nine mils,
还有额外弹夹
extra clips.
他有武器
He's armed.
还有台无线电
And he's got a radio.
所以我们从9频道开始
So we start on Channel 9.
每十五分钟上调两个频道
Fifteen minutes, we go up two channels.
第二个十五分钟下调三个
Fifteen more, we go back three,
二上三下 每十五分钟调一次
two up, three back, every 15 minutes.
懂了吗
Got it?
-收到 -收到