it's just your jive talkin' that gets in the way
贱♥人♥
bitch!
哦 我的爱 你如此美好
oh,my love you're so good
谢谢你
Thank you.
-雷蒙呢 -他以为你死了
- where's Raymond? - I made him think you were dead.
盖奇让你戴的窃听器
So you wearin' the wire for gage?
嗯
Yeah.
打扰一下 离这儿最近的医院怎么走
Excuse me. where's the nearest hospital?
大概要走半个小时
That's more than half an hour away.
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
-是我朋友 -你可以把他带进来
- It's my friend. - Bring him in.
不用担心 我们会守口如瓶
Don't worry. Nothin' said.
苏珊 你能把那些
Susan,can you hand me those forceps from
消过毒的镊子递给我吗
The boiling water over there?
用刀吗 医生
Do you need a knife,doc?
不用了 这样就可以了
No. This'll be fine.
杰瑞 你能
Hey,jerry,will you
帮我个忙吗
Do me a favor?
你把听诊器摘了
Will you take the stethoscope off?
放上去
Put it on.
放在她心脏上
Put it over her heart.
随着她的心跳跺脚
Every time her heart beats,I want you to tap your foot.
我要随时知道她的心率
I need to know what her heart's doing.
好的 医生
Okay,doc.
你要小心一点 只取一颗子弹
And be real careful. Such a pretty little thing.
不要留太大的伤疤
Just a little,teeny scar.
我只切一个小口
Oh,I'll give her a tiny scar.
别人不会看出来的
You're not even gonna know I was here.
-找到了-哇
- here it comes. - oooh.
九毫米的子弹
Nine millimeter.
杰瑞 是她的心跳停了 还是你忘记跺脚了
Jerry,either her heart stopped,or your foot stopped.
我忘记了 医生
Oh,I'm sorry,doc. It's okay.
一切正常吧
Gonna be all right?
她会好起来的
I believe she's gonna be fine.
我要再去喝瓶啤酒
I could use another beer.
我找了些干净的衣服
All I got in the way of clean clothes.
谢谢 谢谢你们的帮忙
Thanks. And thanks for helping me.
你做的是好事 传递爱心
Oh,you do what good you can,and pass it on.
欢迎你住在这儿
You're welcome to stay,you know.
我们还要赶路
We actually have to move on now,
谢谢了
But thank you.
车里好多血
Sure is a lot of gloop in there.
这车能卖♥♥个好价钱
Gonna hurt the resale value.
绝对的
It's true.
也许得拆开来
Probably have to strip it out for parts.
实际上我正想和你们的交换
Actually,I was thinking of trading it in.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yes.
伤口还疼吗 好多了
How's the pain? It's better.
你该吃点这个 我还有两片
You should take these. I got two left.
不用了 谢谢
No,thanks.
克莱尔 这是止痛片
Claire,they're painkillers.
这些药是止痛用的
That's actually what they're designed for.
我知道
Yeah,I know.
尤金
Eugene?
谢谢你
Thank you.
远走高飞还是
Run and hide,or turn ourselves
向FBI自首
In to the F.B.I?
你不会讨厌这样的选择吗
Don't you hate those little decisions?
我做出了理智的人都会作出的选择
I took the only option any reasonable person would.
我选择等待
I put it on hold.
-我们在哪儿 -我家的避暑别♥墅♥
- Where are we? - My family's summer house.
小时候只要有朋友有麻烦了
When I was a kid,anytime a friend of mine got shot,
我就带他来这儿
I'd bring 'em here.
一共十六级台阶
Sixteen steps.
一
One.
-要我背你吗 -不用
- You want me to carry you? - No.
那你背我
You wanna carry me?
那是你吗
Is that you?
真丢人
The wall of shame.
小心点
Come on.
如果你父母来了怎么办
What if your parents come home?
不会的
They won't come home.
-你确定 -嗯
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我父亲死了 所以...
Well,my father's dead,so...
对不起
Sorry.
好吧 反正他不会出现了
Yeah,he won't be showing up.
我母亲退休了 所以她
And my mom's retired,so she stopped having
不会走远
Anything to get away from.
-她是干什么的 -她是个医生
- What does she do? - She's a doctor.
嗯 怪不得
Mm,of course.
坐这儿
Sit down here.
现在我要说那句我在医学院时就想说的话了
Now I get to use the line I always wanted to use in medical school.
脱了衣服 好好睡一觉
Take off your clothes and get under the sheets.
遵命 医生
Yes,doctor.
好好睡一觉吧
Okay. Get some sleep.
过一会儿我再来看你
I'll be back to take a look at you later.
嗯
Okay. All right.
我们要处理掉这尸体
ray,we gotta get rid of the body.
-她帮了很多忙 -她很有用
- She was a big help. - She was very helpful.
也许他很善良
Maybe he doesn't have a criminal self.
给她注射止痛药
Give her something for the pain.
她死了
She's dead!
-雷蒙 -牛仔们
- ray. - Howdy,caballeros.
他说什么
What'd he say?
-牛仔 西班牙语 -哦 好吧
- Spanish for "cowboy." - oh,all right.
什么事 雷蒙
Que paso,Raymond?
我想雇两个人
I wanna hire a couple of maids.
不清楚
Oh,I don't know,man.
-得花点时间 -正涨潮呢
- Long hours. - The surf's up.
是呢 正涨潮呢 雷
Yeah,the surf's up,ray.
有海的地方便会有翻腾的浪花
As long as there's an ocean,the surf will always be up.
看到没
You see that?
这就是老板
That's the boss.
老板总是
First thing the boss always wants...
牛X哄哄
Kiss ass.
夏威夷怎么样
How does hawall sound?
夏威夷 听起来不错
Hawall? It sounds good.
你要我们做什么
what do you need?
一到两周u3000杀一个人
one week,maybe two; clean a little house;
你们负责保护我
You watch my back until this thing clears up;
事成之后我送你们去夏威夷
And I'll set you up in hawall.
有美女吗
Hula girls? Don ho.
多的是
A regular luau.
奇怪了 我没听到你咳嗽
That's funny. I didn't hear you coughing.
戒毒要多久可以挺过来
If you do quit,how long 'til you're okay?
经历有趣的3-4天 流汗
Three to four fun- filled days of sweats,
脱水 阵阵痛苦
Dehydration and panic attacks.
如果我可以搞定 你可以叫醒我要是...
If I crash out,you can wake me up if...
如果你需要
If you need me.
你不必独自承受
You shouldn't go through this alone.
这把枪有子弹吗
Is that loaded?
如果有坏人
I figured if any of the bad guys show up,
干掉他们
You could shoot 'em.
你喜欢当医生吗
Did you like being a doctor?
我一直做这个
It's what I did...
日复一日
Every day...
每时每刻
All day long.
你在唱歌♥吗