Didn't he?
见到你真的很高兴
I'm really happy to see you.
我终于发现我可以为你做点什么了
I finally found something I can do for you.
什么
What's that?
我可以让你再次成为医生
I can make you a doctor again.
你怎么做到 用魔法棒
What do you got,a magic wand?
没有 但我有惊喜给你
No. But I have a surprise.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 伙伴们
Hey,you guys.
这是医生
This is the doctor.
医生 现在是什么情况
Hey,doc. What is it?
腹部枪弹伤 他现在是失血性休克
Gunshot wound to the abdomen. He's in hypovolemic shock.
我在给他注射吗♥啡♥ 生理盐水 大口子
I'm running saline with a splash of morphine,wide open.
你想让我给他盖上点什么吗
You want me to drape him?
-是的 -带他去医院吧
- Hell,yeah. - Get him to a hospital.
等等 等一下 尤金 嘿
Hey,wait,wait,wait. Eugene. Hey!
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
如果你把他带到医院 你知道会发生什么吗
What happens if you take that man to a hospital?
他可能会被捕
He gets arrested?
他会被驱除出境
He gets deported?
是的 他现在还在假释期间
No. He's on parole.
他会回到监狱
He goes back to prison.
好的 也许他就该回那儿
Well,maybe that's where he belongs.
他不该
He doesn't deserve to go back to prison.
他不是一个坏人 他只是不习惯用美国式的方式做事
He's not a bad guy. He had trouble with the american way
就像你
Of doing things,like you.
我不是医生
I am not a doctor.
我现在没有行医资格
I no longer have a license to practice medicine.
如果我再给人看病 我会进监狱
If I practice medicine,I go to jail.
我会帮你搞到执照
I'm giving you license.
尤金 听我说
Eugene,listen to me.
我要你和我一起干 这是个机会
I need you to work with me,here. I am giving you a chance
做点好事
To do some good thing here.
如果我不在这儿 你会怎么做
What would you do if I wasn't here?
我 会让他自生自灭
Me? I'd probably let him die.
你♥他♥妈♥的别把责任强加到我身上
Don't you dare put that responsibility on me.
我不会那样做的 我会全权负责
I won't. I will take full responsibility.
但是 你是个外科医生
But you are a surgeon.
现在 这个人的生死就掌握在你的手里
Now,a man lies in mortal need of your skill.
要不你就像那晚在夜♥总♥会♥那样 救他
You can either do what you did in the nightclub,
要不呢 你就看着他死
Or you can let him die.
如果救不了 就必须送他去医院
If I don't like what I see,he goes to the hospital.
听你的
You got it.
你看到那个出血点了么
You see that bleeder?
我应该当医生的
I should have been a doctor.
我是个不称职的医生
I'd have been a great doctor.
好啦
Got it.
拿块棉球来
Let's get a sponge in here.
他的横膈膜伤到了
Look at the damage to the diaphragm.
嗯
Hmm.
嗨 宝贝 怎么了
Hey,baby. What's up?
好的 有止血钳或纱布吗
Okay,do we have any gortex or mesh?
我看看
Yes. Yeah?
你做得棒极了
You are doing great.
有人丢了纽扣吗 见鬼
Anybody lose a button? Damn.
怎样进他身体的
How'd that get there?
子弹射出的距离差不多10英尺或者15英尺
Bullet fired from a distance of,say,ten or 15 feet...
射入身体 我们要取出碎片了
Is gonna enter into the body and carry bits of debris...
毛发 皮肤
Hair and skin.
这儿有各种抗生素
We got broad spectrum antibiotics?
我们这里要啥有啥
We are a full- service store.
好的 开始吧
Well,we should start.
这里面真恶心
There's all sorts of nastiness in here.
嘿 哇哦 哇哦
Hey,hey! Whoa! Whoa!
压好他
Keep him under.
靠
Shit!
对不起 医生
Sorry,doc.
好
Yeah.
雷蒙呢
ray? Huh?
我要你帮我个忙
I need you to do something for me.
没问题 要做什么呢
Yeah,what?
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready to do it? - Yeah.
给我拿杯咖啡来
I need you to get me some coffee.
没问题
Sure.
这是一个选择
It's a choice
很多人都会面对的选择
That's been offered to many men:
做天堂中的奴隶 还是地狱中的明星
Be a slave in heaven or a star in hell.
当然 我知道这不对
Of course,I knew this was wrong,
别忘了 我是个外科医生
But I had been a surgeon,
在一个特殊的日子 那感觉就像是开F-14飞机一样
And on a big day,that could be like flying an F-14,
你既是飞行员 又是飞机
Only you are the pilot and the plane.
我真怀念
I missed that.
地狱不总是地狱
And hell does not always look like hell.
好的时候 就像洛杉矶
On a good day,it can look a lot like l.a.
水
Thirsty.
水
Thirsty.
用了麻药后会觉得口渴
Anesthesia. It dries you out. You know.
我记得我拔智齿时就这样
I remember from when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
我醒来后喝了一加仑水
I drank a gallon of water when I woke up.
感觉怎样
How do you feel?
-糟透了 -是的
- bad? - yeah.
你要什么
What do you care?
我只想救活你
I just saved your life.
花了不小的代价救你的命
I went to considerable expense to save your life.
这难道不能说明真的关心你吗
Doesn't that indicate some kind of genuine concern?
我猜你只是想知道你的货物的下落
I think you want to know where we put the merchandise.
弗拉德 你居然还现在还担心这个
Vlad,I can't believe you're worrying about
货的事儿
Merchandise right now.
不是吗
You're not?
我不是你敌人 弗拉德
I'm not the one who was just on the other side,vlad.
你当时都死了
You died.
我一直盯着显示器
I had my eye glued to the monitor.
心电图都成直线了
You went flatline.
现在 你从鬼门关回来了
Now,you've come back from the dead.
你奇迹般重生了
You have miraculously been given a second chance
好好活下去
To live,
你担心的却是货物
And all you're worried about is merchandise.
弗拉德 想想
Vlad,think about it.
你还活着
You are alive.
好好想想
Just think about that for half a minute.
别想那些事儿
I want you to just let everything go.
只是... 忘掉 忘掉
Just... Just go,just go.
让那些都过去吧
Let it go.
好的
Good.
你还想活下去吗
Now... Do you want to continue living?
是的
Yeah.
那他妈的那堆货物在哪里
Then tell me ?where my fuckin' merchandise is.
凤♥凰♥城
Phoenix.
-凤♥凰♥城 -嗯
- Phoenix? - Mm- hmm.
好 凤♥凰♥城的哪个地方
Yeah,where in phoenix?
一个仓库里 苹果园
A warehouse. Apple grove.
吉米仓库
Jimmy's warehouse?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 医生
Hey,doc.
游得如何
How's your swim?
不错
Good.
-弗拉基米尔怎样了 -他的状态很好
- How's vladimir? - He's doing very well.
下午晚些时候我再给他检查一下
I should really check up on him later this afternoon.
-好极了 -对 游泳吧
- Great,yeah. - Yeah,we'll do that.
他有24小时看护