Let's worry about the patient.
你能帮我擦下眼镜吗
Will you wipe my glasses,please?
你还好吧
How you doin'?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
脐带线 快 快点
Some umbilical tape. Please hurry. Hurry up.
系上 快点 我去 门静脉破了
Tie it off. Hurry up. Shit! I lost the portal vein!
该死的 我看不见了
Goddamn it! I'm blinded.
吸一下这里
Give me some suction here.
-帮帮我 -她快死了
- help me! - she's in v-fib.
不 不 让我来完成 我能救她
no,no. Let me finish! I can save her.
快点
come on!
让开 准备好
Get out of the way! Get the paddles ready.
噢 天啦
Oh,god.
我很抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他怎么了
What's up with him?
他现在很嗨 不是吗
He's all fucked up,isn't he?
他会处理好的
He'll do with the proper thingies.
你知道我什么意思吗
You know what I mean?
就像一场正常的比赛里 球是圆的
Like a proper game,where the ball is round.
我搞不明白的是美式足球
What I don't understand about american football
球员都挤在一起
Is the huddle.
窃窃私语 窃窃私语 窃窃私语
Whisper,whisper,whisper.
他们到底在说什么
What the hell is all that about,man?
伙计 他们可不是随便聊聊
Look,man,they're not talkin' about their mothers.
他们在制定策略
They're makin' a strategy.
在体育场后面 你是听不到他们在讲什么的
You can't hear 'em at the back of the
不是吗
Stadium,can ya?
嘿 我们去哪儿
Hey. Where we goin'?
所有人都知道发生什么事了
Then everybody would know what the fuck is goin' on.
早上好 伙计
Oh. Morning,mate.
兜兜风 放松 跟我们呆一会
Just chill out,relax. Be with you in a sec.
我他妈的搞不懂橄榄球
I don't understand rugby shit,man.
你们是谁
Who are you?
看上去像足球
Looks just like a football.
扔球 追着球跑 最后扣球
They throw it up,run for it and smash into each other.
我讨厌流血的美国人 你以为你有多伟大啊
I hate bleedin' Americans. You think you're so great.
生活在于态度
Life is all a matter of perspective.
我从做医生的经历里认识到这点
You really learn that as a doctor.
一个得了坏疽病的人会认为自己很幸运
A man with gangrene thinks he's lucky if he only
如果他只是失去了一根手指 而不是整只胳膊
Loses a finger and not an arm.
所以如果你本来生活的好好的
So if your life was going along well,
结果有一天跟两个人走在一起
And you found yourself walking with two guys that look like
两个像被金属乐队遗弃的人
Metallica rejects,
你可能会认为这是糟糕的一天
You might think it was a bad day.
布鲁沙姆先生一会来见你
Mr. Blossom will be with you in a minute.
另外一种情况 如果你生活得很糟糕
On the other hand,if your life is in the toilet,
然后脑袋还因为残留的止痛剂不舒服
And you had a nasty fentanyl citrate hangover,
你可能会说...
You could say...
管他的 我现在在海滩
What the hell. I am at the beach.
尤金 桑兹医生
Dr. Eugene Sands?
-你怎么知道我的名字 -对你有点兴趣
- How do you know my name? - Took an interest.
不好意思 你是
I'm sorry. You are?
哦 不好意思
oh,I...I...I'm sorry.
雷蒙 布鲁沙姆
Raymond Blossom.
你要揍我吗
You gonna hurt me?
你这么问 是因为你害怕了
Are you askin' 'cause you're afraid
还是因为你想让我这么做
Or 'cause you want me to?
我只是想计划好我的时间
I'm just tryin' to plan my day.
伙计 听着 如果我打乱了你的计划
Oh,man,listen. If I'm interfering with your plans,
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
昨晚上你做的事情 太让我震惊了
It's just I was so knocked out by what you did last night,
我想"我一定要见见这个人"就是这样
I said,"I gotta meet this guy." that's it.
就这样 医学让我很震惊
That's all there is to it. Medical science amazes me.
你要结交新朋友只能通过绑♥架♥吗
Is kidnapping the only way you can make new friends?
额 你知道的
Well,you know.
嘿 你为什么不到处逛逛
Hey,why don't you stick around for a while?
额 我现在该回去了
Nah. I should really be getting home.
饿不
Hungry?
不 我不饿 你到底想从我这儿得到什么
No,I'm not. What do you want from me?
什么也不要 伙计 呃... 你就到处转转吧
Nothin',man. You know,just... Hang out.
吃点午餐 就这样
Have a little lunch. That's it.
医生 你藏的止痛药还有吗
How's your pill stash holding up,doc?
还好
fine.
好的 如果你有需要[止痛药] 告诉我
all right. Well,if you start to get low,you sing out.
你想成为我新的药物供应商吗
you wanna be my new drug dealer?
嗨 这是塔米 其他人你都见过了
Hello. Say hello to Tammy. You know everybody else.
你好
Hello.
嘿 尤金 你有没有过
Hey,eugene,have you ever
这种想法...
Thought about the idea...
发生的每件事 每个行动
That everything that happens,every action,
都会有反作用
Causes a reaction?
我是说 不管是隔得多远或者联♥系♥很模糊
I mean,no matter how far away or obscure?
比如 西♥藏♥的一只蝴蝶扇动翅膀
Ah. A butterfly flaps its wings in Tibet,
一辆车在多伦多漏气 一个男人
A car gets a flat in Toronto,a guy gets
在曼谷有人给他吹♥箫♥
A blow job in bangkok.
这些事情都被联♥系♥起来
All connected.
所有的事情存在因果关系
All subject to the linkages of cause and effect,
甚至是只在想象里显得合理的事情
Even if comprehensible only in retrospect.
克莱尔 看 谁在这儿
Claire! Look who's here.
酒吧里那个医生
The barroom doctor.
嗨 宝贝
Hey,baby. Hi.
-给你 -这是什么
- Here. - What's this?
十万美元
It's $10,000.
为什么给我
for what?
朋友 因为你参与了一场争吵
for stepping into a fray,my friend
用你高超的医疗技术救了
And using your considerable medical skill to save
我最特别的朋友之一
One of my special friends.
哦 伙计
Oh,man!
一个普通的塑料瓶 一根管子 还有...
A fuckin' plastic bottle and a,and a tube and...
太不可思议了 伙计
Fuckin' incredible,man.
克莱尔也是印象深刻
and Claire was very impressed.
她帮了很大的忙
and she was a big help.
是吗
Was she?
确实是的
She's very helpful.
很高兴再次见到你 医生
It's been nice to actually meet you,doctor.
我也是
It's been nice to actually meet you too.
嘿 医生
Hey,doc.
-你喜欢篮球吗 -喜欢啊
- You like basketball? - Yeah.
你想跟我们一起看湖人队的比赛吗
Would you like to go to a laker game
今晚
With us tonight?
医生 我可不接受拒绝
I can't take "no" for an answer,doc.
哪里的座位
Where are the seats?
嗯
Hmm.
快一点 投篮
Come on. Take it to the hole!
嗯 宝贝 我特别喜欢你爆粗口的样子
Mmm,baby. I love it when you talk dirty.
快一点
Come on.
耶 投篮
Yeah. Take it in.
哇哦
Whoa!
他们在前面正下方
There they are right down there in front.
坐着中间的嬉皮士
The hippie in the middle,
是雷蒙 布鲁沙姆
That's Raymond Blossom.
他是个盗版商
He's a big counterfeiter.
盗版很多东西 名牌服装 软件 CD
Moves anything from designer clothes,software,cds,
视频
Videos,whatever.
边上的俄♥国♥人 都是他的手下
Those russian guys,they're his clients.
现在 这些家伙
Now,these guys are
都很疯狂
Straight-out insane.
他们以为是自己扫射了斯大林格勒
They think they're still shooting up Stalingrad.
不管怎样 布鲁沙姆上台了
Anyway,blossom is moving up.
准备跟中国人合作