He's got a 24- hour nurse.
好的
Oh,good.
嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
这是你的费用
There's your fee right there.
雷 我不是为了钱
ray,I didn't do it for the money.
害羞 我明白
Aw,shy. I know.
那人会替代我
That guy is gonna take my place.
小的那个
That younger man.
很久了
Days had passed since I'd sewn
自从上次给弗拉基米尔做完手术后
Vladimir back together,
现在的每一刻
And this time not a single hour
每一刻
Had slipped by...
我从未如此
That I didn't think about how much
想成为一名医生
I missed being a doctor.
从一开始 我不希望接到雷的电♥话♥
I'd gone from hoping ray wouldn't call
到猜想是否他会...
To wondering if he might...
到希望他来电♥话♥ 他真的来电♥话♥了
To wishing he would,and then he did.
他说要出门一趟
He said he had a little day trip planned and that he had
给我一个惊喜
Another little surprise for me.
我说好的 管他呢
I said sure. What the hell?
能有多糟糕
How bad could that be?
喜欢这车吗 是你的了
Like the car? It's yours!
我真喜欢这里
I just love it out here.
没有高楼 没有汽车 没有人群
No buildings,no cars,no people.
棒极了
It's perfect.
哈哈
Ahhh!
-感觉如何 尤金 -不错
- How you feelin',eugene? - Good.
-你喜欢这儿 -嗯哼
- You feel all right?- Uh-huh.
尤金
Eugene.
提到"中国"你第一个
When I say "china," what's the first thing
想到的是什么
that comes to your mind,huh?
-米饭 -不 正经的
- rice. - no,seriously.
说起"中国"你想到的是什么
what do you think of when I say "china"?
你想到的是什么
What are you thinking of something?
嗯 中国
Okay. China.
上亿的人口
Millions and millions of people.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
美国梦 对不
They want the american dream,right?
美国的生活方式 对吗
The american lifestyle,right?
我要实现他们的愿望 那就是我想要的
I wanna give it to 'em. That's what I want.
我是布鲁莎姆国王
I'd be emperor blossom.
对吗
Right?
那你是要和
So you're gonna give
中国人做生意了
China what it wants?
不 不准确
No,not exactly.
我的意思是 给他们带去我的版本的
I mean,I'm gonna give them,like,versions
美国梦
Of the american dream.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean?
就像克隆那样
Like calvin clone.
给我赚钱
Get my drift.
-雷蒙... 当心点 -当心什么 宝贝
- Raymond... Be careful. - careful of what,baby?
就是... 别讲太多
Just... Don't talk too much.
哦 这是尤金 没事的
Oh,come on. It's eugene. Ah,that's all right.
尤金是你的正式搭档吗
Is eugene a full partner now?
我们是一丘之貉 宝贝 不是吗
He's as much a outlaw as we are,baby. Aren't you?
我不是真的 尤金
I'm just a replica of eugene.
你认为我是个坏人吗
You think I'm criminal?
你让我当医生时 也没那么坏
I think you're about as much a criminal as I am a doctor.
真的 你是个很好的医生
Yeah? And you're a very good doctor.
雷蒙 你要接电♥话♥不 哥们儿
Raymond! Wanted on the blow,mate.
就剩我们了
Alone at last.
你一定是那种一直在寻找
You must be somebody who is always on the lookout
新鲜感的人
for a new way to fuck up.
我咋了让你觉得
What is it about me that you find
我这么讨厌
so objectionable?
除了你吸毒...
Other than the fact that you're a drug addict...
你医的都是坏人
And the only patients you treat are criminals?
-你的意思你的同伙 -嗯哼
- you mean your associates. - mm-hmm.
我不是瘾君子 我不是为了嗨而嗑药
I'm not a drug addict. I don't take drugs to get high.
我只是想达到一种状态 正常的状态
I take drugs to feel normal,to get level.
我是有节制地嗑药
I regulate my drug intake very precisely.
对不起 好了吧 你是专家
I'm sorry. That's right. You're a trained professional.
你应该知道
You should know.
不 实际上 你的第一点是对的
No. Actually,you were right the first time.
我就是想找点乐子
I'm just basically always looking a new way to fuck up
你得帮我个忙 医生
You have to do me a favor,doc.
就一件事情 为我
Just one thing. For me?
有人受伤了
Somebody has been hurt.
是个小伙
I mean,you know,it's just a boy,you know.
我开了半宿的车
I had driven half the night.
这是辆好车 但我关了收音机
It was a nice car,all right,but the radio was shot,
这样我可以好好思考一下...
so I had a lot of time to think...
比如 克莱尔
About claire,for instance.
要么她是恨透我而想摆脱我
Either she hated my guts and wanted to get rid of me,
要么她是真的爱我而想摆脱我
Or she really liked me and wanted to get rid of me.
不管怎样 胡思乱想让我不再担心
Anyhow,wondering about claire stopped me worrying about what
出诊的事情
I'd find on this house call.
有人说过 医生的眼中
Who was it that said,when a doctor sees a man,
没有好与恶 只有健康与否
He doesn't see good or evil,only sick or healthy".
嘿 过来吧
Hey,just come on.
滚
Fuck off.
车不错 哥们儿
Nice car,man.
嘿 你是医生 对吗
Hey,you're the doc,right?
是的
Yeah.
他怎么样了
Is he okay?
他已经挂了
He's dead.
别和我说这些 救他
Don't give me that shit. Fix him.
他死了
He's dead.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do for him.
我说他死了他才能死
I say when he's dead.
明白吗
all right?
好
all right.
我看看还能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
好我试试看
All right! I'll see what I can do.
好吧
Come on.
他又不是同性恋
He wasn't a fucking faggot.
不需要用这种手套
You don't need those gloves.
他没得艾滋
He doesn't have AIDs.
以防万一
Just a precaution.
滚你丫的
Fuck that!
这就对了
- there you go.
他怎么弄的
How was he stabbed?
他没有被刺伤
He wasn't stabbed.
他被他妈的砍伤的
He was fuckin' hatcheted.
就在昨晚
It was last night.
是被那群该死的俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的
It was those fuckin' russians,man.
他们不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我特么每天都要说一次
They're not fuckin' russians. I tell you every fuckin' day.
-他们是他妈的爱沙尼亚人 -爱沙尼亚人 知道了
- They're fuckin' estonians. - Estonians,yeah.
各位 他已经死了一会儿了
Guys,he's been dead for hours.
那你♥他♥妈♥的就陪葬吧
You can fuckin' join him.
好吧 但我真的没办法
Fine,but there's nothing I can do.
他死了 我们把他埋了吧
He's dead. We gotta bury him.
埋哪儿 哥们儿
Where are we gonna bury him,man?
埋在公墓里
Bury him in the cemetery.
你咋想的
Where do you think?
你个白♥痴♥
You are such a fuckin' idiot.
你别埋在那儿 你应该找
You can't bury him in a cemetery. You gotta call
个办丧葬的
An undertaker,man.
他会招来警♥察♥的
The undertaker's gonna call the cops
如果他看见这具尸体
when he sees him,man.
你想招来警♥察♥吗