All access backstage.
让我们好好玩玩
Let's have a good time.
目标刚刚经过我 他向前走了
Our boy just passed me. He's headin' up.
喂 你不能把车停在那里
Hey. You can't park your car there.
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
照看一下我的车好么
Watch my car,okay?
为了让你重新回到我身边
This is what it's gonna take to get you back.
我不得不这么做
I had to do this.
不 宝贝 我已经回来了
No. Baby,I'm back.
留着过会说 哈
Save it for later,huh?
我想你和我都已经兴奋起来了
You got your adrenalin goin',I got mine goin'.
要让我热血沸腾可不容易
It takes a lot to get my juices flowin',
但是现在我感觉到了
But they're goin'.
我真的热血沸腾
They're flowin'.
这家伙他妈的到底在说些什么
What the fuck's he talkin' about?
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
我们开工吧
Let's go to work.
我是FBI的
I'm with the F.B.I.
你叫什么
What's your name?
迈克尔
Michael.
你工作做得不错 迈克尔 听着 我只是 呃...
You're doin' a good job,michael. Look,I just,uh...
我需要你留在这 时刻保持警惕 可以么
I need you to stay here,and keep your eyes open,okay?
-盖兹 我看到我们的大夫了 -什么 快点拦住他
- gage,it's our doctor. - what? You stop him now!
你知道的 克莱尔 这其实很容易
You see,claire,it's pretty fundamental.
我猜到杀死希瑞尔的
I figured it wasn't the doctor
并不是大夫
Who killed cyril.
而是你
It was you.
你和那大夫
And then I figured you and the doctor
是一伙的
Were together.
但是我要你明白 无论真♥相♥是哪一种都无所谓了
But you see,none of that really matters anymore
因为他已经死了
Because he's dead.
我已经确认过了
I made sure of that.
他在说什么呢 大夫已经死了
What's he talkin' about? The doctor's dead?
让一下
Make way.
你已经失算了 盖兹
You lost control of it,gage.
他杀了保护我的特工 现在他又想来杀我
He killed the agents guarding me and he tried to kill me.
去你的 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的这和你没...
Damn it,you son of a bitch! This is not your...
闭嘴 告诉我他们在哪里
Will you shut up and tell me where they are?
目标在12层
Subject on 12.
真该死
Goddamn it!
噢 别这样 克莱尔
Oh,come on,claire.
就权当我们要收养一个中国宝宝
Just pretend we're gonna go adopt a chinese baby.
桑兹 如果你上楼去 我会
Sands,you go up there,I will
拧断你的脖子...
Reach down your throat...
把你的蛋蛋扯下来
And pull your balls off
塞进你的鼻孔里
Through your nose!
明白了 长官
Copy that,sir.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
感谢您抽空和我们见面
I wanna thank you for seeing us.
我知道您非常忙
I know how busy you are.
嗯 我很感谢
Well,I appreciate it.
你知道 在西方 我们习惯
You know,here in the west,the way we like
这样直接地
To do business is...
面对面做生意
We like to put a face with a voice.
来吧 雷蒙
Come on,Raymond.
只要这交易成了 我们就能各回各家了
Just make the deal,and we can all go home.
好吧
Well.
硅谷最好的成品
silicone valley's greatest hits.
现金
The cash.
我可以肯定我们的友谊会
I'm sure we can look forward to a long
天长地久
And prosperous relationship.
似乎楼下有些事情出了问题
It seems some things below have gotten confusing.
先生 恐怕我不明白
I'm afraid,sir,I have no idea what
你在说什么
You're talking about.
出了问题 我看不出一点问题
Confused? I'm not the least bit confused.
抱歉 我的英语不太好
I'm sorry. My english is not so good.
请谅解我
Please,forgive me.
我的英语可很好
My english is perfect.
不
No!
封锁所有出口
Cover all exits!
下楼到车上去
Get down to the car.
我们被耍了
We've been played.
噢 天啊 嘿
Oh,my god. Hey.
噢噢天啊
Oh! Oh,my!
事情本来不应该
That could have gone
这么发展的
A bit smoother.
-你干什么 -你问我♥干♥什么
- What are you doing? - What am I doing?
我要把所有人都耍了
I'm fucking everybody!
看到了么 嗯
Look at that,huh?
每个人都逃不了
Everybody's wired.
唔哦
Whoa!
迈克尔在我回来之前看住那个人
Michael! Sit on that guy 'til I get back.
-桑兹大夫 -很好
- It's dr. Sands. - Good.
跟着他
Follow him.
汤姆 汤姆 快看那
Tom. Tom. Look at that.
三辆一样的车
Three cars,all the same.
真是太巧了
What a coincidence.
-真令人吃惊 -有没有搞错
- that's amazing. - you're amazing.
你是看不到他在干嘛么
Can't you see what he's doing?
这他♥娘♥的♥是三选一
Fuckin' three- card monte.
真♥他♥妈♥遗憾
The real fucking shame of it is that you have
你拥有这么美丽的嘴唇
The most beautiful lips...
说出的却都是最恶心的谎言
That utter the filthiest words and caress
看看这最肮脏的地方
The dirtiest places.
你怎么能变得这么不要脸
How could you degrade yourself?
不觉得羞愧么 嗯
That is the real shame,huh?
哦
Ow!
你怎么能这样
How could ya?
是因为那个大夫么
Was it good with the doctor?
哈 是他让你变成这样的么
Huh? Does he do it for ya?
不 你吓到我了
No. You're scaring me!
我吓到你了 是啊 这事确实可怕 你居然背叛了
I'm scaring you? Well,things do get scary when you betray
最爱你的人
The person who loves you most.
为什么 为什么 为什么 你这不忠的女人
why,why,why,delilah
开到大夫的边上 快到大夫的边上去
Pull alongside the doctor. Pull alongside the doctor.
你给我把车开到路边 停下车 在那儿等着
Pull over,stop your engine and wait there!
快滚下车 在那别动 你...
Pull your ass over and stay there,you...
雷蒙 停车
Raymond,stop the car.
我他妈不会停车的
I'm not gonna stop the fuckin' car!
这是场追车游戏
This is a car chase!
我为了这些付出了多大的代价啊
I went through considerable expense to set this up.
我们不能就这么停下
We can't just stop!
紧急关头请下注吧 先生
And to the floor! Place your bets,gentlemen!
-直走 -但大夫左转了
- Go straight ahead. - The doctor's goin' left.
我叫你给我直走
Go straight ahead!
好吧好吧
All right! All right.
我看到他了 我看到他了
I got him. I got him.
来点刺♥激♥的 卢克
Use the force,luke.
来吧
Here we go!
逆着车流开 呀吼
Against the flow! Yee-hoo!
嘿 看那该死的大夫多么迷恋你
Hey,that fuckin' doctor sure is stuck on you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他可真是根固执的小刺 不是么
Tenacious little prick,isn't he?
知道么 我还可以考虑
You know,I might even consider
来点夫妻疗法
Some couple therapy.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
那就对了 那就对了
That's right. That's right.
噢 天啊
Oh,god!
真烦人 这该死的大夫
How boring,this fucking doctor.
噢
Ohh!
就在这等一会 宝贝