Someone to see Mr. Blossom.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back.
嘿 尤金 看看这个
Hey,watch this,eugene.
胜者才会有食物吃
Winner take all with these guys.
雷蒙 布鲁沙姆
Raymond Blossom.
迪米特里 贵客
Dimitri. The premier himself.
希望没吓到你
You are not surprised to see me,I hope.
我们有约么
Don't tell me we had an appointment
我忘了
I forgot about.
你忘记了 哈
You forgot,huh?
你杀了两个我的人
You killed two of my people.
我想这就算约了吧
I think we can say we have an appointment,huh?
你不爽
You have a grievance?
喂 雷 让这家伙别拿枪指着我
Yo,ray. Tell this motherfucker to get this gun outta my face.
-你让你的同伙... -闭嘴
- You have your colleague... - Shut up.
-迪米特里... -闭嘴
- Dimitri... - Shut up.
我听够了 我们断交了
I heard enough. The war between us is over.
回话 后援在哪儿
Come on. Where's the backup?
没有后援支持我没法冲进去 回话
I'm not goin' in there without the backup. Come on.
好的 听我说 迪米特里
All right,now listen to me,dimitri.
这是他们的错 你觉得呢
This is no way businessmen conduct themselves. You see?
我们是无辜的
This is some leftover gulag trip you're on.
你用不着这样
You don't have to do this.
放轻松点儿 伙计
Just take it nice and easy there,dude.
嘿 闭嘴
Hey,shut up.
你以为你是超人吗
You think you are superman?
看看你能多牛X
Let's see how much pain you can take.
我不太明白你在说什么 迪米特里
I don't quite follow you,dimitri.
不明白 看看这个
You don't follow? Follow this.
不
No!
好了 够了
Okay,okay! Enough! Enough!
再看看这个
Watch this.
伙计 好了
Man,all right!
住手 迪米特里
Dimitri,enough!
住手 迪米特里
Dimitri! Enough!
我们得送她去医院
ray,we gotta get her to a hospital.
我们不能他妈的去医院
We don't fucking do hospitals.
她会坐牢的
She'll go to jail.
嘿 她会死在这儿的 快去医院
Hey,she could die here. Get to a hospital!
不去该死的医院
no fuckin' hospitals!
我们必须去医院
We gotta go to a hospital!
我们是罪犯
We are not normal people!
让我们下车 我会搞定的
Just drop us off,and I'll take care of it!
听好了 不去医院 明白吗
Look,no hospital,all right?
西里尔 回酒店
Cyril,book us at the hotel.
我不能看着她死去 回酒店我也救不了她
I can't do it that way. I can't do this at the hotel.
我们会想尽办法
We'll take out every last one
那群俄♥国♥佬 伙计
Of these russians,man.
该死
This is shit,man.
冷静点 伙计
All right,man.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you fuckin' crazy?
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
一定要救活她
Fix it!
坚持住 宝贝
Hold on,baby.
坚持住
Hold on!
他妈的在后面做什么呢
What the fuck's he doin' back there?
这就是场噩梦
this is a nightmare!
闭你那该死的嘴 好吗
Shut the fuck up,all right?
好的 伙计
All right,man.
医生 情况怎么样了
Doctor,talk to me!
你在干什么
What the... What are you doing?
给她注射止痛剂
I'm givin' her something for pain.
好的 好的
All right,all right.
好的 搞定了
Okay,here we go.
你在干什么 她怎么样了
All right. What are you doing now? How is she?
她怎么样了
How is she?
嗯
Huh?
坚持住 宝贝
Hang in there,baby!
别这样
Come on.
别这样 克莱尔
Come on,claire.
上帝啊
Oh,jesus.
淡定
All right,all right...
淡定
All right.
来不及了 雷
It's too late,ray.
什么 他妈的来不及了是什么意思
What? What the fuck you mean it's too late?
她死了
She's dead.
下车
Get outta the car!
你对她做了什么
What the hell did you do to her?
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything to her.
她中枪了你对她做了什么
She got shot! What did you do to her?
她失血过多
She lost too much blood!
靠
Fuck!
我们得把尸体处理了 雷
We've got to get rid of the body,though,ray.
靠
Fuck!
该死的
Fuckin' hate people!
雷 雷 雷
ray,ray,ray.
滚回车上去
Get the hell in the car!
尸体还在车上 我们要赶快处理掉
We got a dead body in the car we gotta get rid of.
没问你
Never asked your opinion.
回车上去
Just get in the bloody car.
面对现实吧 伙计
Fuckin' get real,man!
冷静点 伙计
Just calm down for a minute,mate.
你得搞定这一切
You gotta sort out all this shit.
你把尸体运到海边的那栋房♥子里
you bring the body to the beach house.
好
sure.
好的
It's all right.
走好 宝贝儿
Bye,baby.
你要毙了他
Will you take care of him?
我一会来找你
I'll find you later.
不 不 不 这儿不行
No,no,no,not here.
这儿不能开枪
Not here.
我已经尽力了
I did everything I could.
好吧 把枪收起来 哥们儿
All right. Put the gun down,man.
上车
Get in the car.
这只是你的花言巧语
it's just your jive talkin'
我喜欢这首歌♥ 你总是对我撒谎
Oh,I love this. you're telling me lies
花言巧语
jive talkin'
我们这是去哪
Where are we going?
去海边
It's right on the beach.
你会喜欢那儿的
You'll love it.
如此令人迷惑的花言巧语 耶
jive talkin' so misunderstood,yeah
是雷蒙的地盘吗
Is this a place Raymond owns?
我不知道
I don't know who owns it.
花言巧语
jive talkin'
你总是对我撒谎
you're tellin' me lies
我们要在那儿待多久
How long do you think we're going to stay there?
不久
Not long.
不久是多久
What's not long?
几天 一周 到底多久
Like a few days? A week?What do you think?
听好了 小子
Listen,drake.
现在可是非常时期
This is what you want to call a fluid situation.
我知道 但是我们还有 呃 一具尸体要处理
I understand,but we have to,uh,dispose of the body.
不用考虑太多
I think it's best not to anticipate too much.
顺其自然
Let's take things as they come.
所有你说过的谎言
with all your jive talkin'
我也在说谎
I'm tellin' a lie
美好的爱情
good lovin'
在我眼里仍是如此
still gets in my eyes
没人
nobody
相信你说的话
believes what you say
你的花言巧语无法继续