You want the cops on our ass?
那你说该怎么办
What do you suggest we do?
我不知道
I don't know,man.
管他呢 挖个坑 埋了就是
Who cares? Just ditch him.
靠
Bullshit.
哥们儿 我先走一步如何
Guys,do you mind if I let you settle this?
不行 不行
No,no,no,no,no.
你还有事要做 你给他整容
Here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna do a skin graft.
遮住伤口
It's gonna cover up the wound.
让他们以为他是死于心脏病突发
They'll think he died of a heart attack.
验尸官一解剖就知道了
The coroner will do an autopsy.
他会发现他不是死于心脏病突发的
He'll know that he didn't die of a heart attack.
我们会说他是犹太人 头发 帽子什么的
We'll say he's,um,you know... Jews,with the hair and hat.
犹太人
A jew?
是的 他们不会检查犹太人
Yeah. You can't do an autopsy on one of them.
洛杉矶的法律有这个条例
I saw it on l.a. Law.
是的 看看他的模样 就是个见鬼的爱尔兰佬
Yeah,but look at him. He's a fuckin' mick.
-把他弄成犹太人 -你在说什么
- Make him a jew,man. - What are you talking about?
把他该死的鼻子整整
Change his fucking nose!
整整他的下♥体♥
Change his fucking dick!
整成犹太人的样子
Make him a jew!
赶紧给我做
Do it!
冷静点
I think you gotta get ahold of yourself.
-你不会做 -不会
- you can't do that? - no. I cannot do that.
靠
Fuck!
嘿 哥们儿
Hey,man.
抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry,man.
你和善多了
I think you just better
滚出去
Get outta here,man.
下车 你♥他♥妈♥滚出去
Get off the bus! Get the fuck off the bus!
滚 嘎嘎嘎
Get the fuck... Quack! Quack! Quack!
-怎么了 医生 -滚出我房♥间
- What's up,doc? - Get the fuck out of my house!
爱去哪去哪...
Go back to wherever...
告诉他我厌烦他的那些鬼东西了
Tell him I'm tired of his bullshit!
我不干了
I am finished!
告诉雷蒙 别烦我
Tell Raymond to leave me alone!
我叫托马斯 盖基
I'm thomas gage.
FBI的
I'm with the F.B.I
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the fuck do you want?
我想你把手从我脖子上挪开
I want you to let go of my neck.
瞧瞧这儿 我是说 瞧瞧这里
Look at this. I mean,look at this.
这可不像大夫住的
This is not how a doctor lives.
我是说 这太乱了
No. I mean,this is squalor.
我想 你该去
I mean,you did go
学医 对吗
To med school,right?
什么 你要逮捕我么
What,are you gonna arrest me for failure to live up
因为我辜负了你的期望
To my potential?
过来 我给你看点东西
Here. I want to show you something.
这些东西如何 不错吧
Is this good shit? I mean,it looks good.
你知道这是什么吧
You know what it looks like?
这够... 判个十年的了
It looks to me like... Like,ten years.
什么
What?
加上你的前科 十年监禁
You know,with your priors,ten years mandatory.
还有非法行医
And then there's practicing without a license.
再加5年 或许8年 不一定 你明白吗
Another five. Maybe eight. Depending,you know?
逃税
Tax evasion.
与恶棍勾结
Consorting with known criminals.
你到底想说什么
What are you trying to tell me?
我想说你麻烦大了
I'm tryin' to tell you that you're fucked.
大发了
Et cetera,et cetera,et cetera.
嘿 听着 医生 我理解
Hey,listen,doc. I understand.
是的 我... 我能理解 我是警♥察♥ 我爱这个职业
No,I...I do. I'm a cop. I...I love being a cop.
如果不让我♥干♥了 我... 我也会抓狂
If somebody took my badge away,I...I don't know what I'd do.
我很同情你 真的 但这没用
So I sympathize. I do. But that doesn't make it right.
雷蒙 布鲁沙姆让人头疼了 当他干掉
Raymond Blossom was annoying when he was knocking off
了好几个人后[超过迈克杰克逊的专辑数]
Michael jackson records,
上周 我站在停尸房♥里
But in the last week,I've got a morgue
停满了尸体
Full of dead people,here.
所以 抱歉 我要抓到这个家伙
So,I'm sorry for you,but I need this guy.
你想我帮你抓他
You want me to get Raymond for you?
我想我没法给你说太多
Uh,well,I guess I'm not givin' you
细节
The full picture here.
你想让我做什么
What is it you want from me?
就是小鱼钓大鱼
It's a big fish-little fish kind of thing.
你想 雷蒙和俄♥国♥佬崩了
See,Raymond is done with the russians.
他想和中国人做生意...
He's about to get into business with a chinese national...
将盗窃来的美国货物 皮革运到大♥陆♥
Who floods mainland china with stolen u.s. Goods and hides
在外交豁免权的帮助下
behind diplomatic immunity.
现在 当然 美国政♥府♥
Now,understandably,the american government
很火大
is... is very upset,
我需要你协助我把他们一网打尽
Which means I need you to help me nail them both.
雷蒙 还有那个中国人
You know,Raymond and the chinese guy.
现在 我在雷的同伙中
Now,you see,I already have one of ray's people
安插♥我♥的人了
Workin' for me,
你就是那位幸运的公民
And you're the lucky citizen who is gonna be
作为目击证人
My material witness.
-我不干 -不 不行
- No. - No,no,no,no,no.
这个不是我要的答案 这可不行
That's the wrong answer. No.
顺便讲一句 你给弗拉德做的手术
By the way,that,uh,work you did on vlad
真的不错
Was,was really good.
很遗憾 两个小时后他就被杀了
It's too bad that ray shot him two hours after you left.
是的 他达到目的了 他就...
Yeah. He got what he wanted from him and he...
子弹正好穿过缝合的伤口处
Right through the sutures.
从受人敬重的医生
From respected surgeon
到为歹徒卖♥♥命 到做FBI的卧底
To mob doctor to F.B.I. Snitch.
A 导致"b"导致"c"
A leads to "b" leads to "c,"
的连锁反应
Which you have become.
我不想帮雷干了
I needed ray to want to get rid of me.
我不会再为人所用
Then I'd be of no use to anybody,
这样我就自♥由♥了
And I'd be left alone.
举高点
Keep your hands up.
喔喔喔哦 多谢[日文]
Whoo-ah. Whoo-ah. Ooh,arigato.
嘿 坐吧
Hey. Sit down.
-怎么了 -那个带枪的神经病
- is something the matter? - armed psychopaths?
好了... 他们的朋友刚挂掉
Oh,well... Their friend had just been killed.
他们有一点难过
They were a little upset.
他们不单是有点难过
They were more than just a little upset.
我不是病理学家 我不想和死人打交道
I'm not a pathologist. I don't work on dead people.
好吧 从现在开始 只在酒店工作
Okay,from now on,only in hotels,
按照你的要求
Fully equipped just the way you want it.
不再出诊了
No more house calls.
还有什么要我们做的吗
Is there anything else we can do for you?
-你要来点么 -不用
- would you like some? - no.
好吧
Okay.
尤金 你在揭开
You know,eugene,you've got to embrace
你的邪恶的一面
Your criminal self.
也许他就没有那一面
Maybe he doesn't have a criminal self.
好了 我想说不管有没有
Well,I would say that whether or not
他都上这条贼船了
He had one to begin with,
他没法躲避了
Events have conspired to give him one now.
我担心不是我的罪孽
It's not my criminal self that I'm worried about.
如果不愿意 为什么还要干呢
If you're uncomfortable,why don't you just leave?
那么 到底怎么了 那家伙给你一斧子了
So,what the hell happened? The guy had a hatchet in him?
一点都不好笑 雷 我的1万美元报酬呢
That's not funny,ray. Where's my $10,000?
尤金 付钱的那个家伙已经挂了
Eugene,the guy was dead on arrival.
这跟我没关系
That's not my problem.
我出诊了 就应该得到报酬 你雇的我
I make a house call,I get paid. You hired me.
你来付钱
You pay me.
你说了算
Whatever you say.
一起喂鱼吧
Let's go feed the fish.
有人要见布鲁沙姆先生