So,what happens to you?
我是重要的证人
I'm a material witness.
我会有一个5星假期
I get a five- star vacation in a downtown hotel.
别再做手术了
Well,don't do any operations.
再也不会在酒店做手术了
No more hotel work for me.
很高兴认识你 医生
It's been nice to actually meet you,doctor.
我也很高兴认识你
It's been nice to actually meet you too.
一切
anything
一切都是值得的
anything's worthwhile
嗨 宝贝儿
Hi,baby.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi,honey.
从鬼门关回来 你气色还不错
You look pretty good for someone who was just dead.
让我看看你
Let me see you.
什么
What?
给我看看你的伤口 克莱尔
I need to see you,where you got shot,claire.
看看你哪儿中枪了
Show me where you got shot.
嗯
Hm.
如果你联♥系♥我
if you can catch me
对不起 宝贝儿
I'm sorry,baby.
生命将星光熠熠
life is golden
散发金色的光芒
to the gold
你也许会联♥系♥我
you might catch me
真的很对不起
I am so sorry,baby.
-你不摸到我 -不
- you can't touch me - no
也许你可以
but you might
在我们进去之前
Before we get settled in,
你还想要什么吗
Anything you want?
不用了只要巧克力 糖果 含糖的就
No. Just the chocolate,candy,anything with sugar
能撑过接下来的24小时
for the next 24 hours.
那些东西我们多得是 你还有别的需要么
We got plenty of that here. Anything else?
盖兹说了有求必应
Gage said to get you whatever you want.
知道了
I'll take this.
放轻松点 有我们在 很安全
Relax. You're safe in here with us.
是啊
Yeah.
我在Ruby Ridge见过你
I saw you work at Ruby Ridge.
需要我帮忙么
You want me to get that for you?
惊喜
Surprise.
那是什么
What is it?
你最喜欢的红丝绸
It's red silk,your favorite.
生日快乐 天使
Happy birthday,angel.
今天不是我的生日
It's not my birthday.
我当然知道今天不是你的生日
No,I know it's not your real birthday.
但今天是你死而复生的日子
But you were dead,and now you're alive.
新的开始 新的一天
It's a new beginning. It's a new day.
穿上
You get dressed.
我们还有事要做
We got some business to finish.
进球
One ball count.
一分 一个抽射
One ball,one strike.
你想来点中国菜么
You want some chinese food?
不了
No.
吃那个会生病的
You're gonna get sick eating that.
对身体不好
It's not good for you.
这是我吃过的最棒的中国菜了
This is the greasiest chinese food I have ever eaten.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你冷么
You cold?
不 伙计
No,man.
我正在戴头罩
I'm puttin' on my ski mask.
为什么
Why?
-这样我就不会... -我们现在
- So I don't... - We're not
他妈的还没到那里呢
Fuckin' there yet.
你怎么不干脆在脸上贴个标签写一句
Why don't you get a sandwich sign that says
我他妈是个杀手
I'm a fuckin' killer?
哈 你敢再显眼一点么
Huh? Can you be more conspicuous?
-把面具给我 -我没有
- Gimme my mask. - I don't have it.
什么
What?
嗯 你当时只说了要带上枪和...
Well,I told you that when you said get the guns and the...
我说的是 "带上枪和面具"
I said,"get the guns and get the masks."
那是两样东西
That's two things.
我以为你说的是带上我的面具
I thought you meant my mask.
你这蠢货
You fuckin' loser!
-你居然没带... -你想用我的么
- You didn't bring... - You wanna wear mine?
不 我他妈的不想用你的
No,I don't want to fuckin' wear yours.
太丑了
That's ugly.
-我该怎么办 -我不知道
- What am I gonna do,though? - I don't know.
我觉得我们把他们都杀光就好 伙计
I guess we just kill all of 'em,man.
-你饿么 -不
- You hungry? - No.
-你确定 -是的
- you sure? - yes.
我的幸运饼干呢
What happened to my fortune cookie?
不知道 别管它了
Don't know. Don't care.
妈的 佩里 妈的佩里
Fuck! Perry? Fuck,per!
在这等着 甜心 大夫
Just wait here,honey. Doc!
大夫快给我滚出来大夫
Doc! Get your fuckin' ass in here,doc!
佩里被射伤了
Perry got hit.
妈的 大夫大夫
Fuck. Doc! Doc!
你这该死的... 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fuckin'... You goddamn motherfuckin'
狗♥日♥的♥王八蛋
Bastard federal fuckers!
我帮你 我会帮你的
I'll help you. I'll help you.
-大夫 -别开枪
- Doc! - Don't shoot me.
-大夫 -在这 伙计
- Doc! - Right on,man.
快出来
Come on out,man!
佩里被射伤了
Perry got hit.
我正爬出来呢
I'm comin' out.
大夫 快点
Come on,doc!
你得帮忙 拜托了
You gotta help. Please!
别开枪 冷静下来
Don't shoot. Calm down.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
快救他 快救他
Fix him. Fix him.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
快点帮他治伤
Fix his ass!
快他妈看看那个伤口
Fix fuckin' down there!
快治他的伤快点
Fix his ass now! Fix him!
你不把那玩意从我脸上拿开
I can't work on your friend if you point that thing
我就不能救你的朋友
In my face!
抱歉 伙计 妈的他还好么 佩里
Sorry,man. Fuck! Is he all right? Perry?
抱歉 甜心
Sorry,honey.
坚持住 宝贝
Hang in there,baby.
首先我们得清洗伤口
First,we gotta clean the wound.
我需要一些毛巾和热水 浴室里就有
I need some hot water and some towels from the bathroom.
别抽烟了 快点去拿
Don't light that cigarette. Go get it!
妈的
Fuck!
快点
Hurry up!
你在干嘛
what are you doin'?
告诉我雷和克莱尔在哪里
tell me where ray and claire are.
我还以为你要救我的朋友
I thought you were gonna fix my friend.
快点告诉我他们在哪
just tell me where they are!
-你得先救佩里 -他死了
- first,you fix perry. - he's dead.
你想开枪射我
You gonna shoot me?
你不会杀我的吧
You wouldn't kill me,would ya?
是的 我不会杀你
No,I won't kill you.
但我知道该打哪里可以让你的余年
But I know where to shoot you so you'll be in diapers
都感到生不如死
For the rest of your life.
让我看看你 宝贝
Let me take a look at you,baby.
你真漂亮
Look pretty good.
你和我 真的是一对绝佳拍档
You know,you and i,we're a really good team.
就像邦妮和布莱德
Just like bonnie and clyde.
又有点像桑尼和雪儿
A little sonny and cher.
你知道
You know.
还有船长和坦尼儿
Captain and tennille.
好好整理一下
Just tighten up.
接下去半小时一切皆有可能
Anything could happen in the next half hour.
这张卡可以带你去后台