洛城疑云
有时我们会好奇
Sometimes we all wonder
事情是怎么发生的
How things come to be.
就像链条一样
The chain of events.
a引发b b引发c c引发z
A leads to "b" leads to "c" leads to "z."
重大的决定决定人的一生
Each life is made up of big decisions,
成千上万个细微的决定决定了每一天
And each day is made up of a million little decisions.
穿什么衬衫 走哪条街道
What shirt to wear. What street to walk on.
吃什么午餐
What to eat for lunch.
所有这些看上去并不重要的选择
And all these seemingly inconsequential choices...
可能就此永远改变你的人生
Might change your life forever.
但是谁又能处理好这种事情呢
But who can handle that kind of responsibility?
这些事会一直挥之不去
It would paralyze you to think about it.
所以只能相信自己本能的反应
So you have to trust your instinct.
希腊人称之为"直觉"
What the greeks might call "your character."
你最好向神祈祷
And you better pray to whatever god you believe in...
你的直觉会告诉你怎么做
That your character knows what the hell it's doing.
以前我一直认为自己的直觉很灵
I thought I was a man of character...
直到我犯了个错误
Good character... Until I made a mistake.
一个严重的错误 改变了一切
A bad one that changed everything.
这就是为什么我会去酒吧
That's why I found myself walking into a lousy l.a. Bar
买♥♥些毒品自娱自乐
To buy some fentanyl citrate.
海♥洛♥因♥
Synthetic heroin.
我的最爱
My personal favorite.
你看 我很嗨的时候 事情的连锁反应就会消失
You see,when I got high,the chain of events disappeared.
没有过去 没有未来
No past,no future.
只有欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的现在
Just the sweet,sticky now.
但是那天晚上在我带着毒品回家前
But before I could get home that night with my goodies,
发生了一件事
Something happened.
我做了件好事
I did a good thing.
一件好事引发了另外一系列事情的发生
One good deed that started another chain
我当时没想这么多
I wasn't ready for.
我无所事事
And a ride I had no business taking.
就这样了 好吧 下次见 伙计
We're set. Okay. See you later,man.
朋友 你想要点什么
Hello,my friend. What's your pleasure?
跟往常一样
The usual.
快拨911
Call 911!
不准打911
Nobody callin' 911!
他快死了 打电♥话♥给雷蒙
He's gonna die! Call Raymond.
雷蒙能做什么 他要死了
What's Raymond gonna do? He's dyin'.
你干什么
What you doin',man?
-你打算打911 -不
- you gonna call 911? - no,man.
那就滚一边去
Then back off.
他的肺破了 给我一些朗姆酒
His lung is punctured. Get me some rum.
我需要一把干净的匕♥首♥ 干净的毛巾
I need a clean knife and clean towels.
还有 像塑料水壶的东西
I need,like,a plastic water bottle.
金属衣架
Oh,and a wire hanger.
拿个金属衣架过来 把它弄直
Get a wire hanger and straighten it out.
我需要一些塑料管
I need some plastic tube.
呃 一个啤酒泵或者苏打水泵
Uh,a beer pump or a soda pump?
在三英尺的地方剪断 用金属衣架穿过去
Cut me about three feet,run the wire hanger through it.
拿一些胶带来
Get me some tape.
三四块胶带
Like,three or four pieces of tape.
现在把他抬到桌上去
Now,get him up on the table.
都给我行动起来 帮我把他抬起来
Go round it up now. Help me lift him up.
把音乐声音调小
Turn the music down.
关掉
Turn it off!
上来
Up.
拿着毛巾
Get those towels.
压着这里
Put pressure right here.
紧紧地压住 把酒给我
Just hold it hard. Give me that.
用力 压紧了
Tight. Put it hard.
把刀递给我
Give me the knife.
打火机 打火机 打火机 把刀消下毒
Lighter. Lighter. Lighter. Sterilize that.
好了吗
You got it?
有谁觉得恶心的 看别的地方 现在 把他抓紧了
If anybody's squeamish,look away. Now,hold him tight.
他会跳起来的
He's gonna jump.
抓紧他
hold him!
把金属丝穿过前面的管子
Run some of the wire through the front of the tubing,like,
大概3英尺 给我
Three inches,and give it to me.
做得不错
Perfect.
好了 现在开始拉 把金属丝拉出来
Okay,now pull,pull the wire out.
拉出来 拉出来
Pull it out. Pull it out.
好了 给我一些胶带 谢谢
Okay,give me some tape. Thank you.
把管子的另一边接到瓶子里
Get the other end of the tubing and put it in the bottle.
用胶布把接口粘好
Get some tape and make it airtight around the opening.
-你跟我一起 明白了吗 -是的
- You with me? You got it? - yeah.
好
all right.
先挤压瓶子 尽量排除空气
Squeeze the bottle first. Make it as airtight as you can.
好的 把瓶子放低
Okay,hold it low.
现在 放开瓶子 放开
Now,release the bottle. Release it.
他会活下来 但是你们最好现在就把他送到医院去
He'll live,but you better get him to a hospital now.
很明显 我见过很多
Obviously,I'd seen a lot of
发生在人身体上的可怕事情
Awful things done to the human body.
我的意思是 我见过结果
I mean,I'd seen the results,
但是我以前从未真正看到过有人开枪
But I'd never actually seen shots fired before.
冲着人开枪 离我不到两英尺
Not at a man. Not two feet from me.
但我并没有预期的那样惊恐
It didn't scare me as much as I thought it might,though.
也许是因为我知道自己能医好枪伤
Maybe because I knew I could repair the damage,
修复好枪击带来的后果
Undo what had been done.
我以为救了那个人会让我感觉好些
I guess I should have felt better after saving
但是没有
That man's life,but I didn't.
这只是让我更怀念以前的生活
It just made me miss more what I once was.
就像囚犯有机会出去晒太阳一样
Like a prisoner getting one day out in the sun,
这只会让监狱看上去更阴沉
It just made the prison seem that much more dismal.
回家的路上 我跟自己说 今天晚上不打算让自己嗨了[吸毒]
On the way home,I said,tonight,I will not get high.
我也许刚好也说了 今天晚上我不打算呼吸了
I might just as well have said,tonight,I will not breathe.
现在没别人了
There's no one else now.
只有你自己
It's you or no one.
我已经站了28小时了
I've been up 28 hours.
现在没别人了
There's no one else now.
只有你自己了
It's you or no one.
有时候我觉得自己只用了一品脱
Sometimes I feel like I'm just tuning up a pint.
每个人都应该成为一个好的医师
Everyone should be such a good mechanic.
当我向上帝祈祷时 我不会求他
When I pray to god,I don't ask him
消除疾病
To eradicate disease.
我恳求他能给我一些讯息
I pray that he sends me something
一些我没见过的东西
That I haven't seen.
我并不完全是开玩笑的
I'm half kidding.
-菲尔 我已经站了28小时了 -现在这儿没别人
- Phil,I been up for 28 hours. - there's no one else now.
就你自己
It's you or no one.
告诉他们继续准备 我会接着做下去
Tell them to continue prepping,and I'll be down.
让我们看看能不能挽救这位年轻小姐的生命
Let's see if we can save this young lady's life.
都准备好了吗 桑兹医生
Everything copacabana,dr. Sands?
是的 弗兰肯斯坦医生
Yes,it is,dr. Frankenstein.
是弗兰肯·斯蒂恩
Franken-schteen.
如果我忘了做什么 记得提醒我
If I forget to do anything,you just let me know.
手术刀
Scalpel.
固定器 梅茨
pickups,metz.
注意周围的这些血管
careful of those ducts there,doctor.
开玩笑吧"注意周围的这些血管"
No kidding "be careful of those ducts."
你从哪拿到毕业证书的 格拉纳达
Where'd you get your diploma? Granada?
你能给我腾点地儿吗 软木插管
will you give me some space,here? Cork cannula.
啊 老天 弗兰肯
Ah,christ,fran!
尤金 有问题吗
Eugene,is there a problem?
不 没什么问题
No,there's not a problem.
快点 弗兰肯
Come on,fran.
把夹钳给我
Just give me the clamp.
你还好吧
how you doin'?
为什么每个人都在担心我
why is everybody worrying about me?
你们应该担心的是病人