It wasn't personal.
你为我提供了一个很适合的机会
You were a target of opportunity.
什么事?
Yeah?
我们正在尝试交叉连接气瓶
We're trying to cross-connect the air banks,
不过气压快没了
but we're running out of pressure.
尽你最大努力吧 阿历克斯
Do your best, Alex.
随时向我报告
Keep me posted.
在我们说话的这当口
Missiles between the Americans and the Chinese
中国和美国的导弹正飞来飞去呢
are crossing in the air as we speak.
我们失败了
We're lost.
为什么不接受呢?
Why not accept it?
这水底有什么东西
There's something down here with us.
就在船外面
It's outside the ship.
我听到有说话声 - 听我说
I hear voices. - Listen to me.
你正在呼吸有毒气体
You're breathing poisoned air.
明白吗?
OK? You understand me?
你得呼吸 深呼吸 戴上这个
You have to breathe. Breathe. Put that on.
戴上这个 呼吸
Put this on. Breathe.
你的岗位在哪? - 在那边
Where's your post? - Over there.
带我去
You show me.
戴好那个
Keep that on.
戴好这东西
Put that on yourself.
电池甲板进水了
Saltwater's in the battery deck.
穿好逃生服
Get into the egress suit.
如果我要死的话
If I'm going to die,
我要跟我的船员和你 死在这里
I'm going to do it here, with my crew, with you.
听我说 古平就在上面
Listen to me, Gubin's up there somewhere.
你是我们获救的...
You're the only chance we have for...
唯一指望了
a rescue.
或者去跟他解释一下 这一切都是几个疯子造成的
Or to explain that this was the work of madmen.
不是祖国搞什么阴谋
Not our country.
不是这些人搞的阴谋
Not these men.
如果我被美国人抓到呢?
If the Americans find me?
把一切告诉他们
Tell 'em everything.
要是导弹引爆了呢?
And if the missile detonated?
那你会看到一个美妙的日出
Then it'll be a beautiful sunrise.
穿好了吗? - 好了
You in there? - Yeah, I got it.
你把这个交给苏菲
I want you to give this to Sophi.
把这个...交给我的小女儿
Give this... give that to my little girl.
叫她戴在头发上
Tell her to wear it in her hair.
你刚才在做梦
You were dreaming.
我退役了
My watch stopped.
外面有人
There's somebody out there.
他们发现我们了
They found us.
他们正把潜艇升上去
They're raising the boat.
这是个禁区 舰长
This is a restricted area, Captain.
这是我的潜艇
This was my boat.
这是我舰长的家人
And this is my captain's family.
显然美国人表现出了自♥制♥
Apparently the Americans showed self-discipline.
我们没有活下来 对吧
We didn't make it, did we?
是的 儿子 我们没有活下来
No, son, we didn't.
真希望他知道我为他感到多么的自豪
I wish he knew how proud I am.
他知道的 宝贝
He knows, sweetheart.
他知道的
He knows.
电影精选列表