The result of a brain injury he sustained
他的头部受了重伤
when he collided with Vladimir Markov's boat...
好像也害死了很多水手吧?
killing how many sailors?
伤了36个 死了6个
Thirty-six injured. Six lost souls.
就是这艘潜艇吧
All on this very ship.
而且你也是军校毕业的军官中
You also boast one of the lowest scores to ever come out
学分最低的人之一
of the Officers Training School.
啊 你也没有否认嘛
Well, you don't deny it, anyway.
真正神奇的是 你一直没有被海军开除
The real mystery is how you were never run out of the Navy altogether.
你会告诉我们这是为什么吗?
And I'm sure you're going to tell us why.
拼爹、影响力以及
Pedigree, influence and advanced skills in bribing duty officers,
贿赂值勤官、船医和政委方面的高超技巧 - 这是谎言
ship surgeons and political officers. - That's a lie.
真是无♥耻♥ 你想过上自己的生活 却又事事不顺
So much shame, you tried to take your own life, but even at this you failed.
这些你们都应该知道的吧
But I'm sure you knew all that.
不 其实我不知道
No, actually I didn't.
想要继续为国效力的人
Those of you who wish to remain in the service of your country
留在你们的岗位上
may stand your posts.
否则的话就跟你们的舰长一起上军事法庭
Those who do not may join your captain in a court martial.
你怎么看 大副先生?
What about you, Mr. First Officer?
显示一下你对国家的忠心 就可以风风光光地回家 真正当上舰长
Your loyalty in exchange for a hero's welcome home and your first command?
把他俩分开 一个关前部 一个关后部
Separate them, fore and aft.
最后一次机会 舰长
Last chance, Captain.
顺从于祖国大业吧
Compliance for a grateful nation.
有句老话说的好:
There's a Ukrainian proverb that says:
“道不同不相为谋”
"Share a tent with Gypsies, and you wake up in a field of shit."
我听过这句话
I've heard that one, yes.
那你不介意我叫你自个儿撸去吧
Then you'll understand if I tell you to go fuck yourself.
舰长!
Captain!
退开!退开! - 好
Back up! Back up! - OK.
别乱来 - 冷静点
Easy, easy. - Take it easy.
冷静... - 这是干嘛啊?
Easy... - What is this?
走开 - 你别乱来好吗?
Step aside. - Watch yourself, OK?
“要想打败敌人...
"To defeat an adversary...
必须总是主导战斗
you must always drive the fight,
随时愿意去做那些从来没有想过的事情.”
be willing to do that which is never expected."
这个我们在你父亲的书上读过
We've all read his book.
我父亲对我抱有雄心
My father had ambitions for me.
党亦是如此
So did the party.
当时我与马可夫一起演习猎杀与反猎杀战术
I was in a hunter-killer exercise with Markov.
指挥部想让我们执行大行动
Command was sizing us up for bigger things,
而且我也急于要证明自己
and I had so much to prove.
我知道马可夫不会料到我会在没有声纳辅助的状态下战斗
I knew Markov would never expect me to fight in the blind,
于是我跟在他潜艇的后面
so I pulled into his wake.
但我也没料到他会倒车
But I never expected him to reverse his engines, either.
在碰撞过程中 我的头撞在陀螺仪上
During the collision, I smashed my head into the gyro.
等我醒过来时 前鱼雷室发生了火灾
When I came around, there was a fire in the forward torpedo.
灭火的船员们...
The men fighting it wouldn't...
他们没有跑出来
they wouldn't come out.
他们拒绝出来
They refused.
于是我...
So I was, um...
不得不把舱门锁住
I was forced to seal them inside.
最后 他们打开了发射管 让海水涌进来
Eventually they just let the tubes open and let the sea rush in.
可能淹死比烧死要好受一些吧
Better to drown than burn, I guess.
虽然我们的职业生涯没有因此结束 但是...
That should've been the end of our careers, but...
指挥部不想让我父亲因为我而蒙羞
command would not allow my father to be shamed by me.
我们从来没有摊开来跟家人讲 从来没有认真检讨过
We never faced the families, we never faced ourselves.
我们只是静静地把这件事情放在脑后
We were just quietly passed over,
逃避到这里 这样我们也不会让任何人难看
exiled out here so we wouldn't embarrass anybody.
指挥部不可能
Command would never
把“幻影”如此重要的项目
put something as important as the Phantom
交到我这种人手上
in the hands of someone like me.
一艘潜艇失去控制只有2个原因
There are only two reasons why a boat would go rogue.
一是叛变 另一个是要打响一场战争
One is to defect, and the other it to start a war.
我们并没有叛变
And I don't think we're defecting.
我在 - 我们必须使弹头失效
Yeah. - We need to disable the warhead.
没有密♥码♥的话他们无法发射 - 他们有密♥码♥
They can't launch without the codes. - They have the codes.
这一点我很肯定
I'm sure of it.
我们可以利用船底通道
We can navigate the ship through the bilges.
泰托夫跟你在一起吗? - 他就在这里
Is Tyrtov with you? - He's right here.
他比谁都更了解弹头
He knows that warhead better than anybody.
你可以弄一个发信机吗? - 可以 舰长
Can you rig a transmitter? - Aye, Captain.
安静点
Quietly.
听着 如果我们可以重设发射扳机
Listen, if we can rearrange the firing triggers,
就可以制♥造♥一个单点引爆
we should be able to create a single-point detonation.
导弹仍然可以发射 但不会引发核爆
It'll still launch, but it won't start a nuclear explosion.
也许是这样吧
Maybe.
我也觉得是这样 - 这是可能的
I can't argue with "maybe." - It's possible.
现在艇上全是奥斯纳兹的人 我们得去到武器库
This ship's full of OSNAZ. We need to get to the weapons lock-up.
夺回潜艇控制权似乎更靠谱一点
It'd be best to take back the boat than to test a theory.
你们能去到甲板下吗? - 可以
Can you get below decks? - We can do that.
就这样办 有进展再联♥系♥
Yeah, roger that. Get back to me.
你和贝文诺德到下面去
You and Bavenod are going below.
还要多久?
How long?
6小时
Six hours.
舵手 看一下我们后面的情况
Helm, let's have a look behind us.
左转45度 - 左转45度
Left, 45 degrees. - Left, 45.
声纳员报告情况
Sonar, report.
没有情况
All clear.
舵手 转到航向274
Helm, steer a course for two-seven-four.
航向274 是 长官
Two-seven-four. Aye, sir.
这个方向会让我们极度接近美军舰队
That heading puts us extremely close to the American fleet.
没错
Correct.
我们弄出了一个海水激活的电池
So we have a saltwater-activated battery.
这个地方可以广播我们的位置
Now this here will broadcast our location.
这样就可以告诉他们
This will tell them
我们被劫持了
that we've been overtaken.
迪米 如果美国人认为我们失去控制了 他们会击沉我们
Demi, if the Americans think we're rogue, they're gonna try and sink us.
如果我们失控 我们的舰队也会击沉我们
And if we are rogue, our fleet will do it for them.
这样就解释清楚一切了
That should tell us everything we need to know.
布鲁尼为什么要这么做?
DOCTOR: Why would Bruni do this?
如果我们发射一枚核导弹 美国人肯定会报复
If we launch a nuclear missile, the Americans are gonna have to respond.
他会用障眼法 把我们伪装成一艘已经卖♥♥给中国的潜艇
It's a false flag. He'll cloak us as one of the subs we already sold to Peking.
美国人会以为是中国人在打他们
The Americans will think it was the Chinese who fired on them.
但我们可以用这个挫败他的阴谋
But we're about to change all that with this.
布鲁尼想引发一场只有我们才能打赢的核战争
Bruni's trying to start the only kind of nuclear war we can win.
其实我们又没有参加进去
One we're not in.
我靠
Shit!
快点
Come on
如果我们现在向进水口施压
Now if we pressurize the breach right now,
指挥室肯定会听见
they will definitely hear it in the con.
看这个 这是小苏打
Now, look. This is sodium bicarbonate.
跟一点海水混合
Now mix with a little saltwater
会产生二氧化碳
it creates carbon dioxide.
这样就可以向进水口施压 把发信机发射出去
That will pressurize the breach and it will launch the transmitter.
不过不会发出什么声音
But quietly.
我们过来了 - 跟泰托夫一起行动
We're through. - Go with Tyrtov.
想方设法到导弹那里去
Do whatever you can to get to the missile.
其他人 - 在 长官
The rest of you? - Yes, sir.
跟我来 - 是 长官
Come with me. - Aye, sir.
把那个装进这里
Stow that in here.
打开舱门
Open the hatch.
刚才那是什么声音?
What was that noise?
我咋知道...舰长
I don't know... Captain.
你撞上什么东西了?
What'd you run us into?
你对将要发生的事情一无所知
You're in no position to understand the events unfolding around you.
我只知道你篡夺了这艘潜艇的指挥权
I understand you've seized this vessel without authority.
你最好上来
You'd better get up here.
有舰只以接近40节的速度向我们冲过来
We have a contact bearing down on us at almost 40 knots.
是美国人? - 不 是自己人
American? - No. It's one of ours.
如果是我的话 老大 我会叫大家进入战斗位置
If I were you, skipper, I'd sound battle stations.
叫大家进入战斗位置 把舰长带过来
电影精选列表