Rig for battle stations. This is not a drill.
船尾鱼雷舱 准备好5、6号♥鱼雷♥管♥
Rear torpedo, stand by on tubes five and six.
行动! - 快快快快!
Move it! - Go, go, go, go!
鱼雷装载完毕!
Loaded!
指挥室呼叫声纳员 对方在做什么?
Sonar, con. What's that ship doing?
它跟在我们后面 长官 - 有没有打开鱼雷发射口?
She's falling in behind us, sir. - Has she opened her doors?
还没有 长官
Not yet, sir.
你有没有发起过一场战争 布鲁尼先生?
You ever start a war, Mr. Bruni?
因为只要它一有什么动作 我就请它吃一枚鱼雷
Because if she even blinks, I'm gonna put a fish into her.
在我打沉这个混♥蛋♥之前 有什么R.O.E.要了解的吗?
Any R.O.E. I need to know about before I sink this son-of-a-bitch?
舰长说的是“交战规则” - 我知道R.O.E.是什么意思
That's "Rules of Engagement." - I know what an R.O.E. is.
只要对方有什么敌对行动 你都可以自行判断处理
Any hostile action may be met with force at your discretion.
我们得先认为它有敌意才行
At least we agree it's hostile.
准备好发射 - 正在待命 舰长
Stand by to fire. - Standing by, Captain.
声纳员呼叫指挥室 敌人改变航线了
Con, sonar. The enemy's changing course.
它朝什么方向去了?
What's their heading?
它正返回到原来的航线上 长官
They're heading back on their original track, sir.
你们弄上来的是一台隐身装置?
It's a cloaking device?
你们应该知道这是绝对机密
You understand this is completely classified.
让美国人以为他们追的是一艘不存在的油轮
So the Americans thought they were following the Panamanian tanker.
是的
Yes.
我们以其人之道还治其人之身
We've turned their own technology against them.
完美的反制手段
Perfect countermeasure.
每艘安装有这种装置的潜艇都可以变成一个“幻影”
Any ship equipped with the device becomes a phantom.
很快 我们就可以掌握全世界船只的声纹特征
Soon, we'll have acoustic signatures from ships all over the world.
美国人会被耍得团团转
The Americans will run in circles.
当时我们的引擎也在运行
Our engines were running.
我们也在制♥造♥噪音
We were making noise too.
另外 声纳回音的力度
Besides, the strength of a sonar echo is
与船只的体积是成正比的
directly proportional to the size of a ship.
我们并不是一艘货轮
And we're not exactly a freighter.
“幻影”可以放大回声 我们想要多大的体积就有多大
The Phantom magnifies the echo, making us appear any size we want.
这种技术的天才之处是它可以 使任何主动声纳都无法发现我们
The genius of the algorithm is how it makes us invisible to active sonar
并且使我们随意伪装成任何船只
and enables us to mask ourselves as any ship we like.
我们都应该为今天我们的成功
We should all be very proud
感到自豪 先生们
of what we've accomplished here today, gentlemen.
敬“幻影”
To the Phantom.
这个装置运行完美 舰队指挥部肯定会很高兴的
I'm sure Squadron Command will be pleased that the device is operational.
当然
Of course.
按照规程 我们抵达报告点之后
As protocol dictates, we'll send word to Fleet
就要向指挥部汇报进展
as soon as we reach our reporting point.
规程什么的都是由政委掌握的吧 对不对 帕洛夫先生?
Protocol is the political officer's purview, would you agree, Mr. Pavlov?
我也相信指挥部会很高兴的
I agree that Fleet will be pleased.
帕洛夫先生是海军当中最老练的政委之一
Mr. Pavlov is one of the most diplomatic political officers in the Navy.
其实正相反 - 我一直想告诉他这一点
A contradiction in terms. - That's what I keep trying to tell him.
我向你保证 我的意图纯粹是为了党和祖国.
I assure you that my intentions are purely that of the State and the party.
啊 感谢上帝
Well, thank goodness.
你们也知道的 我们有很多数据要分♥析♥
As you might imagine, we have quite a bit of data to analyze.
舰长以及诸位 感谢美味的晚餐和大家的相陪
Thank you, Captain, gentlemen, for the fine meal and the company.
舰长
Captain.
贝文诺德先生 给我跟进一下
Mr. Bavenod, I'm gonna need an update
抵达报告点的时间
on the arrival time at the reporting point.
是 舰长.失陪了
Aye, Captain. Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
各位 我也要失陪了
If you'll excuse me as well, gentlemen.
我要去休息了
I think I'll retire for the evening.
晚安 萨沙
Good night, Sasha.
刚才你在KGB的人面前让我难看 这种做法很大度?
I suppose you think it's sporting to embarrass me in front of the KGB.
我不是针对你 格雷格
It wasn't personal, Greg
那你说那些做什么?
Why did you feel the need to say so?
你要是直话直说 我也不用乱猜你的心思
You give me a direct answer and I won't have to guess at what you mean.
什么问题要我直话直说?
What was the question?
在向舰队指挥部汇报这件事情上
If you agree we should report to Fleet.
你在担心什么?
What are you worried about?
这是一个历史性时刻
This is an historic moment.
不管如何 作为一艘潜艇上可以触发世界末日的军官
Well, nonetheless, as officers of a ship that could trigger the end of the world,
我们应该考虑到所有情况
I think we should consider all scenarios.
什么情况?
What scenarios?
如果美国人以他们的资本和科技无法追踪到我们...
If the Americans can't track us with all their money and technology...
那我们的自己人也无法追踪到我们
then our boats can't track us either.
这意味着要改变这艘潜艇的用途并非难事
It means it wouldn't be hard to alter the purpose of this ship.
你是说他们俩是某种任意妄为的特种部队?
So you're saying they're some rogue Spetsnaz force?
我的意思是向指挥部求证清楚可以省掉很多麻烦
I'm saying a message from Fleet would answer a lot of questions.
那么 作为本艇的政委以及你们的好友
Well, as political officer on this boat and as your friend,
我有职责告诉你们 如果没有确凿的证据
it's my duty to tell you that if you even imply treasonous intent
说那些KGB精英军官有危险意图 就算是暗沙射影
of elite KGB officers without proper evidence or cause,
你们也会被因为不端行为
you'll be put up for charges of misconduct
而被送上军事法庭
of the Code of Military Justice.
有时候 一个人是要选择阵营的 格雷格
Sometimes a man has to pick a side, Greg.
那么 你们应该明智地作出选择
Well then, you should pick wisely.
因为如果选错了...
'Cause if you're wrong...
你们以及家人
this will haunt you and your families...
就会一辈子倒霉透顶
for the rest of your lives.
而且不管你们的父亲是何方神圣
And it won't matter who your father is.
唉 真是跟他说了也白说
Well, that was uncalled for.
这不能怪他 当政委的就是怕这怕那的
It's not his fault. He was trained to fear everything.
不过我们确实应该相信他的话
DOCTOR: Still, I think we should take him at his word.
为什么?
How so?
奥斯纳兹不听命于军方或中♥央♥政♥府♥
OSNAZ don't work for the military or the central government.
他们只听从KGB当中最狂热的派系
Their orders come from the most zealous elements of the KGB.
他们可以毁了你 迪米
They can destroy you, Demi.
他们可以毁了我们所有人
They can destroy all of us.
舰长 我们抵达报告点了
Captain, we've reached the reporting point.
好 舵手 到10米深度
All right. Helm, make your depth ten meters.
是 舰长 10米深度
Aye, Captain. Ten meters.
指挥室呼叫无线电室 准备发送通讯信♥号♥♥
Radio, con. Prepare to send microburst transmission.
我们的命令是前往巡逻区
Our orders are to proceed to our patrol box.
一旦我们汇报了位置
Well, as soon as we make our position report
并确认命令之后就会前往巡逻区
and confirm our orders, we'll do that.
发送信♥号♥♥会把我们的位置泄漏给美国人
Sending a transmission will alert the Americans of our position.
50米 - 继续
Fifty meters. - Continue.
你可以再次打开那个装置 我们可以再次跑掉
You can turn your gadget on and we can run away again.
这个招数似乎很好使
We seem to be pretty good at that.
“幻影”装置无法掩盖无线电广播
The Phantom device can't mask a radio broadcast.
我们的任务目标会受到妨碍
Our mission objectives would be compromised.
我们的任务目标是什么? - 当然是保持不被发现
What are our mission objectives? - To remain undetected, of course.
我们有反制手段以及规程可以确保我们的匿踪
We have countermeasures, procedures to ensure our stealth.
30米 舰长 - 继续
Thirty meters, Captain. - Continue.
这个风险无法接受
That is an unacceptable risk.
按照规程指示 必须在预定地点
Protocol dictates encrypted progress transmissions are sent to Fleet Command
向舰队指挥部发送信♥号♥♥
at predetermined waypoints.
你在念叨什么呢?
Are you saying something to me? - You have authority
你无权随意发送状态报告
to make status reports at your discretion.
在战争时期 我有这个权力
In time of war, yes, I do.
你还有什么要说的?
You know something I don't?
20米 - 停止上升
Twenty meters. - Stop the ascent.
继续 - 停止上升 舰长!
Continue. - Stop the ascent, Captain!
帕洛夫先生 如果你再顶撞我
Mr. Pavlov, if you contradict me again,
我就用铁链把你绑在船首
I'll have you chained to the forward head.
10米 - 准备发送信♥号♥♥
Ten meters. - Stand by for microburst transmission.
待命中 - 我不能让你这么做
Standing by. - I can't allow you to do that.
甲板指挥官 把布鲁尼先生送回他的舱室 把他绑在铺位上
Officer of the deck, escort Mr. Bruni to his cabin and lock him to his bunk.
是 长官
Aye, sir
让潜艇下潜 不然我杀了舰长
Somebody dive the boat or I'll shoot the captain.
下潜.船首20度向下
Dive the boat. Bow planes 20 degrees down.
是 长官 - 先生们
Aye, sir. - Gentlemen,
如果让舰长好好考虑一下...
I'm sure if we let the Captain think...
我没有什么要考虑的...
I don't have anything to think over.
迪米特·朱波夫是一个用药物和酒
Dmitri Zubov is an epileptic who uses drugs and drink
来治疗他的神经疾病的癫痫患者
to medicate his neurological malady.
当年他与弗拉迪米尔·马可夫的潜艇相撞时
电影精选列表