莱比奇海军基地
苏 联
根据真实事件改编
多年后它被打捞上岸,但美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥都对它当年
的真实行动意图保密.
据信,后来美国人在海底找到了它发射的导弹,
导弹并没有爆♥炸♥.
我的手下在海上呆了76天 才刚刚回来
My crew has just returned from 76 days at sea.
美国人正在太平洋上集结大量海军部队
The Americans are massing naval assets in the Pacific.
肯定有其他大把休整好的舰只来应对的吧
There must be a dozen boats better rested.
舰队指挥部坚持要...
Squadron Command is insisting
那些最有经验的船长和船员随时待命
on the most experienced captain and crew available.
我就要退役了 还记得吗?
I'm being retired, remember?
你应该记得的 我的退役文件都是你签署的
You should know that. Your signature's all over the transfer.
就算我没退役 我的船都已经在 干船坞中呆了好几个月了
Even if I wasn't, my boat will be in dry dock for months.
你不用你的船出航 这次用的是B-67
You won't be sailing your boat. You'll be sailing the B-67.
你这玩笑也开得太大了吧
The irony is a bit excessive, don't you think?
在这种情况下
Under the circumstances,
我们没法让你全部船员从假期中叫回来
we were unable to get all of your crew back from holiday.
一般来说 会另外派人顶替他们
Naturally, they'll be replaced.
67已经退役了
The 67 is being decommissioned.
考虑到你在军中的历史
Considering your history,
指挥部特意把它的最后一次巡航留给你 作为纪念
command wanted to honor you with her last patrol.
纪念?
Honor me?
海军是个记仇的地方 你我都深有体会
The Navy's an unforgiving place. We're both proof of that.
巡航完毕后它会怎么样?
What'll happen to her after?
是把它拖到波尔雅尼拆掉 还是让它在库尔曼斯克生锈?
Will they cut her up in Polyarny or just let her bleed rust in Murmansk?
它会被拆除敏感设备、翻修一新...
She'll be stripped of her sensitive equipment, refitted for her new life...
然后卖♥♥给中国海军
in the Chinese navy.
我宁愿看到它沉掉 也不愿卖♥♥给我们的敌人
I'd rather see her on the bottom than sold to our enemies.
要养起一支核武海军是需要本钱的 迪米
A nuclear navy has to be subsidized, Demi.
把废铜烂铁卖♥♥给别人还能赚一笔 这不是更好吗?
What better way to profit than by arming Peking with our museum pieces.
我听说海军学院要用你父亲的名字来命名
I read the academy's gonna be named for your father.
是的
That's right.
有个伟大的父亲给你的压力肯定不小
Greatness casts a long shadow.
你认为我们的所作所为还有平♥反♥的那一天吗?
Do you think we can be redeemed for the things we've done?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许只有在我们的梦中才有可能了
In our dreams, maybe.
如果真有可能的话 肯定需要机遇
And if there is such a thing, it surely requires opportunity.
现在就有一个机遇摆在你眼前
And here she is, knocking.
两位美女
Two lovely ladies
还有两大瓶酒!现在让我来...
and two bottles! Now...
这里...
There...
不不不不! - 好了
No, no, no, no, no! - and there.
来斟上一点酒...
Here...
给我这位很快就要成家的朋友萨沙倒满了!
And fill it up for my soon-to-be-married friend, Sasha!
舰长到!
Captain on deck!
敬水手们 敬那些能容忍♥我们臭脾气的女人们
To men of salt, the women who endure us,
还有敬我的朋友、我们的舰长
and to my friend, our captain.
敬舰长!
The captain!
三周之前 我还在喝掺着柴油的水呢
Three weeks back, I'm still spittin' up diesel.
你嘴里如果没有那些柴油味 生活可能会舒服一点
Maybe life will be sweeter without the taste of fuel oil in your mouth.
这个你最好看一下
You'd better take a look at this.
现在别乱动了啦!
Don't fight me now!
大家听好了
Listen up.
我们要回到海上去了
We're to return to sea.
什么? - 让女士们先走吧
What? - Take the ladies.
带、带、带走她们 - 走吧
Take-take-take them. - Come on.
走吧
(MUSIC STOPS) - Let's go.
我们不是有三个月假吗 不、不、不是三周吧
We're supposed to have three months back, not-not-not three weeks.
舰长 我要和娜迪亚结婚了
Captain, I'm getting married to Nadya.
尽快和她告别 而且不能说是什么原因
Say your good-byes quickly and without explanation.
在明天下午2点前回来报到
You have until 1400 hours.
对不起了 先生们
Sorry, gentlemen.
真是狗屁!
his is shit!
对不起 苏菲
I'm sorry, Sophi.
在以后的日子里
and grant length of days,
在圣子圣父的保佑之下
fair children, progress in life and faith through the prayers
多子多孙、幸福美满
of the holy Theotokos and all of his saints.
白头偕老、至死不渝
Only God now can separate what he hath joined here today.
好了 水手 可以了
All right, sailor, stand down.
恭喜你 娜迪亚
Congratulations, Nadya.
谢谢你 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
你会慢慢习惯的
You'll grow into it.
给你2个小时
You have two hours.
谢谢你 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
我记得你当年站在这里说着你的誓愿时的情景
I remember you standing here when you made your vows.
感觉过了很长时间了
It seems a long time ago.
你不知道为什么上帝没有任何回应 而且你有很多的问题想弄清楚
You wonder why he is silent and you have so many questions.
誓愿什么的一向都是自说自语的吧
It was always, pretty much, a one-way conversation.
谢谢您这么早起来 神父
Thank you, Father, for getting up so early.
你对他说多少 他才会回应你多少
It's as much about what he hears as what he says.
你要告解吗?
Would you like to make a confession?
告解什么?
Confession for what?
谢谢 神父
Thank you, Father.
舰长
Captain.
舰长 - 大副
Captain. - Mr. First Officer.
你知道这是什么任务吗?
Do you know what's going on?
苏菲给我们烤了一些抹茶蛋糕
Sophi baked us some tea cakes.
你知道我们要开这玩意儿出航的吧
You realize that we're supposed to sail this thing.
我知道 - 嗯.马可夫这是打哪门子的主意啊?
Yes, I do. - Yeah. What happened with Markov?
潜艇已经加满燃料 长官. 电池也已经充满.
Ship is fueled, sir. Batteries are serviced.
武器系统正在装载和检查
Weapons systems are being loaded and inspected.
取消了你的蜜月真不好意思 哥洛夫
I'm sorry we out into your honeymoon, Golov.
呃 我们已经尽量利用了 舰长
Well, we made the most of it, Captain.
这个看得出来
I'm sure you did.
舰长
Captain.
等会给我一份所有船员的详细报告
Account for all ship's company. I want a full report.
是 舰长 - 要来块抹茶蛋糕吗?
Aye, Captain. - Would you like a tea cake?
谢谢 长官 - 我不用了 谢谢
Thank you, sir. - No, thank you.
我没想到你会用回一部柴油机组的潜艇
I didn't think you could go backwards from a diesel,
不过我们需要一位考古学家来发动这玩意儿
but we're gonna need an archeologist just to start this thing.
看看这东西.我的意思是...
Look at this thing. I mean...
它是我的第一艘船
She was my first boat.
我们之间有很深的渊源
We share a lot of history.
马可夫要我完成它的最后一次出航
Markov wanted me to have her last sail.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
谢谢
Thank you.
舰长
Captain.
这两位是特别项目研究所的技师
These are technicians from the Special Projects Institute.
他们要参加这次巡航
They'll be joining us on this cruise.
他们正在测试某种原型设备
They're testing some kind of prototype equipment.
你们以前出过海吗?
You ever been to sea before?
哦 我们在不少船上呆过一些时间
Oh, we've spent some time on ships, yes.
那都不是生手了 请问怎么称呼? - 我叫布鲁尼
Skimmer's a vacation, Mister...? - Bruni.
布鲁尼先生.这船潜艇需要86位船员来开动 装下这些人之后已经够挤的了
Mr. Bruni. This ship barely accommodates the 86 men required to sail her.
我们会心尽量不妨碍你们的
We'll try to stay out of your way then.
那祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
帕洛夫先生会带你们去铺位那里. 放好你们的设备
Mr. Pavlov will see you to your berths. Stow your gear.
潮起时我们就出发
We'll sail with the tide.
舰长
Captain.
很高兴又见到你了
It's good to see you again.
先生们 这边走
Gentlemen? This way.
锁住舱门!
Lock the hatch!
舰长到
Captain on deck.
稍息
As you were.
最后一批顶班人手已经上船
The last of the replacements have reported aboard
并派到他们的岗位去了
and been assigned to their divisions.
武器已经装载完毕 导弹已经放好
Weapons are stowed and the missile is secure.
机动观察哨已经设置 航线操控手已经就位
Maneuvering watch is set, line handlers are topside.
天气怎么样? - 风平浪静
Weather report? - Fair seas.
海岸边上有一些浮冰块 应该不是大问题
Some pack ice offshore. Shouldn't be a problem.
好