"这是...
"This is...
一个小狗的故事
the story of a puppy.
他的名字叫...
His name is...
埃..."
El-I..."
- 埃利奥特 - "埃利奥特"
- Elliot. - "Elliot".
"他的名字叫埃利奥特"
"His name is Elliot."
你会读了
You got it.
"他要进行一场
"He is going on an...
冒险..."
adventure..."
- 一场冒险 - 什么意思
- An adventure. - What's that?
一场冒险
An adventure?
你不知道冒险什么意思吗
You don't know what an adventure is?
我们现在就在冒险
What we're on right now.
在荒郊野外
Out here in the wild,
方圆百里一个人都没有...
not another soul in sight for hundreds of miles...
只有星星在指引我们
with just the stars to guide us.
冒险很可怕吗
Is it scary?
那是关于冒险的另一面
That's the other thing about adventures.
你得勇敢一点
You gotta be brave.
你勇敢吗
Are you brave?
你当然勇敢
Of course you are.
你是我见过最勇敢的男孩
I think you are the bravest boy I've ever met.
妈妈
Momma.
你要吃了我吗
Are you gonna eat me?
# 去北方 用你脚上的翅膀去北方 #
Go North, go North with wings on your feet.
# 乘着风去北方 那里有三条交汇的河 #
Go North with the wind where the three rivers meet
# 在树林之中 有一块空地 #
There's a clearing of sorts in the circle of trees
# 野外的天空闪烁星座点点 #
Where the wild constellations shine one two and three
# 看看你的周围 #
Look all around you and see
# 森林的深处有古龙 #
Deep in the forest there dragons will be
只要人们
As long as people have been
进入这片森林...
going into these woods...
就一直有米尔黑文之龙的传说流传出来
there have been stories about the Millhaven dragon.
那首歌♥怎么唱的来着
How does that song go again?
他们来自北方 对吧
They come from the North, right?
在高高的山上
Way up there in the mountains
人迹罕见之境
where few people have ever been.
但有时候
But sometimes,
龙也会迷路
a dragon gets lost from its family...
飞到离家很远很远的地方
and winds up very, very far from home.
传说 它住在这片森林里
They say it lives in these very woods.
夜里你能听到它的咆哮
That you can hear its roar at night.
左一个传言 右一个谣言 但据我所知...
They say this, they say that, but, as far as I know...
没有人真正♥见♥过这只龙
not one soul has ever actually seen this dragon.
除了我
Except me.
你见过一只龙
You saw a dragon?
没错
I sure did.
千真万确
I sure did.
它长什么样
What'd it look like?
绿色的
Well, it was green.
浑身都是绿色
Green all over.
除了他的眼睛
Except for his eyes.
他的眼睛是红的 就像地狱之火
His eyes were red. Like hellfire.
我都来不及眨眼...
Before I could even blink...
它就抬起头 张开它有力的下颚...
it rears back its head, opens its mighty jaw...
然后喷火...
and shoots out...
于是我当机立断
So, I wasn't gonna waste my breath.
翻滚到一旁 跌跌撞撞地站起来...
I rolled out the way, scrambled to my feet...
准备迎接一场战斗
ready for the fight that was gonna come.
但当我举起来♥复♥枪♥...
But as I raised my rifle...
那只龙用它的爪子向我扑来
the dragon comes at me with one swipe of its claw...
把枪从我的手里打飞
knocks the gun right out of my hands.
怎么办
Now, what?
情况不太妙啊
Things are really not looking good here.
但我还没有完蛋 还不是时候
But I wasn't gonna be done. Not yet.
我拿出我的小折刀...
I just took out my pocket knife...
一旦龙动我一下...
And as the dragon set upon me...
就送他回家
I drove it home.
又在唬小孩了 爸爸
Scaring the kids again, Dad?
不不不 我只是在帮助他们...
No, no, no. I was just giving them a leg up...
了解那片森林里有什么
on what's out there in those woods.
我每天都去那片森林
Well, I'm out in those woods every day...
我见过熊和山猫
and while I have seen bears and bobcats...
以及你们能想到的各种鸟类
and just about every type of bird you can imagine.
从没见过龙
I have never seen a dragon.
你没见过
Just because you don't see something,
不代表没有
doesn't mean it's not there.
你说那是真的
And just because you say it's true,
不代表就是真的
doesn't mean it is.
可是 我现在就要过去
But, I'm headed out there right now.
回头告诉你们 我有没有看见
I'll let you all know if I see anything
巨大的 绿色的 喷火的东西
big and green and breathing fire.
米查姆先生 我相信你
Mr. Meacham, I believe you.
很高兴你相信我 看看我的女儿...
Well, I'm glad you do. See, my daughter...
她见多识广
she knows a thing or two
但只了解她见过的东西
but only if it's staring at her in the face.
如果你的生活
If you go through life
只经历一些眼前的事情...
only seeing what's right in front of you...
你就会错过很多
you're gonna miss out on a whole lot.
看 在这一点上 你们已经有优势了
See, and that's where you guys have the upper hand.
记住我的话...
Because mark my words...
龙还在森林里
that dragon is still out there.
如果你们去了那片森林
And if you were to go out there to those woods...
去到没人去的地方...
where no one ever goes...
就能找到他
then you might find him.
除非 他先找到你
Unless, he found you first.
抓住你了
Gotcha!
嘿 埃利奥特
Hey, Elliot!
这是干什么
What was that for?
快来 埃利奥特
Come on, Elliot!
埃利奥特
Elliot?
埃利奥特
Elliot!
快来
Come on!
再高点
Higher!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
这边吗
This way?
我们离家很远了
We're pretty far from home.
你在这啊
There you are.
没人会把你砍倒了
No one's gonna cut you down now.
你要走了吗 格蕾丝
You ready to go, Grace?
没错
Yeah.
再等一会儿
Just a second.
拜托 格蕾丝 别再这样
Come on, Grace. Not again.
我就是报复一下
I'm just settling a score.
一次为了杰克 一次为了自己 对吧
One for Jack. One for you, huh?
没错 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
你们两个不是结婚了吗
Aren't you two supposed to be getting hitched?
没错 就是让他保持警惕而已
Yep! Just keeping him on his toes.
看
Look.
埃利奥特
Elliot!
彼得和埃利奥特...
Pete and Elliot...
要...
are going...
然后...
And then...
他们下降 下降 下降
Then they go down, and down, and down!
然后...
And then...