- 你又知道 - 没错
- And you do? - Yeah.
如果他醒了
If he wakes up,
他会毁了这个小镇 所有人都要搭进去
he could take out the whole town and everyone in it.
杰克 他是个怪兽
Jack, he's a monster.
这不是怪兽 只是个动物
It's not a monster. It's an animal.
而且还受伤了 很害怕
And it's hurt and it's scared.
格蕾丝 等等
Grace, wait.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你需要彼得
You need Pete.
你们看到了吗
Did you see that?
你们看到了吗
Did you just see that?
看到了
I sure did.
我们走
Let's go.
在天上
Up there.
伙计们 走 警长
Guys, move. Sheriff!
- 警长 警长 - 杰克
- Sheriff! Sheriff! - Jack.
不 走开 退后 警长
No, out of the way. Back off. Sheriff!
走开 警长
Out of the way! Sheriff!
谢谢你来了
Thanks for coming.
杰克 什么情况
Jack, what's so big
得调动整个部队
I had to call out the cavalry?
你真的得进来看看
You really have to come inside and see this.
- 嘉文 - 让我先提醒你
- Gavin. - Let me just say one thing first here.
我兄弟给你打电♥话♥是为了...
What my brother called you about...
它属于我 好吗
it belongs to me, okay?
我光明正大地抓到的
I caught it fair and square.
所以 如果有人有什么意见 也该我说
So, if anyone tries to tell you any different, it's mine.
它属于我
It belongs to me.
我想看看
I wanna see!
我们为什么要站在外面
Why are we standing outside?
我们能进去看看嘛
Can we go in and take a look at it?
埃利奥特 你没事吧
Elliot, are you okay?
里面发生了什么
What's going on in there?
我要警告你
Now, I gotta warn you.
这玩意很危险
This thing is dangerous.
我和我的人才知道怎么对付它
Me and my crew are the only ones who know how to deal with it.
所以 一旦我们进去了 保持冷静
So, when you get in there, just stay calm.
别一惊一乍
Don't startle it.
别让人在我眼皮底下被吃了
Don't want anyone getting eaten on my watch.
嘉文 等等
Gavin, wait.
听着 格蕾丝
Listen, Grace,
我们不在森林了 所以里面的东西...
we're not in the forest anymore, so what's in there...
你们可以坐在外面...
You can sit out here...
然后争论"里面有什么"
and talk about "What's in there"
直到双方都气得要死
until you're blue in the face.
我就想看看 都让开
I just want to see it. Now step aside.
我们到这边等 过来
We're waiting over here. Come on.
推开门
Push it open.
怎么回事
What's the deal here?
抱歉 警长
Excuse me, Sheriff.
似乎卡住了
Seems to be stuck.
好吧 拜托 谁在里面
Okay, come on. Who's in there?
嘿 开门
Hey, open up.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
你能飞吗
Can you fly?
再用点力
Hit it harder!
什么都没有
I don't see anything.
- 刚刚还在那 - 什么在这里
- It was right here. - What was right here?
它跑出去了
It got out.
快 我们要找到它 让一让
Come on, we gotta find it! Make a hole!
什么出去了
What got out?
你得亲眼看看 快来
You gotta see for yourself. Come on.
爱博纳 检查院子
Abner, check the yard.
伍德罗 去南边看看
Woodrow, take the South side.
警长 能让你的人分散吗
Sheriff, can you get your men to spread out?
我们需要叫一架直升机 因为龙能飞
We need to call in a chopper, because this dragon can fly.
龙
A dragon?
杰克 你把我叫过来就为了一只龙
Jack, you dragged me all the way out here for a dragon?
我不知道怎么解释 但他说的是真的
I don't know how to explain it, but he's telling the truth.
刚刚还在这
It was here.
它还在那
It's still in there.
- 什么 - 那只龙
- What? - The dragon.
那只龙还在那 我们得帮帮他们
The dragon is still in there. We have to help them.
我们怎么把他弄出去
How do we get him out of here?
你知道怎么开车吗
Do you know how to drive?
大概吧
Sort of,
但我爸爸的卡车可没这么多按钮
but my dad's truck doesn't have this many buttons.
住手 小姑娘
Stop what you're doing, young lady.
你都够不着踏板 挪过去
Your feet don't even reach the pedals. Scoot over.
等等
Wait!
我不想伤害你的朋友 孩子
I don't want to hurt your friend, son.
我只想帮忙
I just want to help.
上来吧
Get in.
好吧 我们看看有没有...
Okay, let's see here if this...
嘿 老朋友
Hey, old buddy.
你们最好系上安全带
You better buckle up.
抓紧了
Hold on tight!
我还以为弄反了
I thought I put it in reverse.
天哪...
Oh, my...
那不是真的吧
That isn't real, is it?
跟着那只龙
Follow that dragon!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
抱歉
Sorry about that.
告诉那只龙坚持住 我们有客人了
Tell that dragon to hang on. We've got company.
所有分队注意
Attention all units.
我们在米尔黑文路向东行驶 追捕一只...
We're eastbound on Millhaven Road in pursuit of a...
一只龙 一只龙
A dragon! It's a dragon!
你不能在无线电里说龙
You can't say dragon over the radio.
埃利奥特
Elliot!
飞
Fly!
快点
Come on.
再快点
Faster!
那是米查姆
That's Meacham!
靠边停
Pull over!
靠边停
Hey, pull over!
没门
Not a chance!
那是我的龙
That's my dragon!
他没有减速
He's not slowing down.
他不打算停
He's not stopping.
他会停的
He'll stop.
那蠢货疯了
That fool's out of his mind.
- 停车 - 我在停
- Stop! - I'm trying.
他没那么疯吧
He ain't that crazy.
好吧 坐稳了
Okay, hang on tight.
我们得换个法子了
We're going to have to do this another way.
埃利奥特 不
Elliot! No!
嘿
Hey!
埃利奥特 不
Elliot! No!
杰克
Jack.
住手
Stop!
你必须住手
You have to stop!
杰克
Jack!
他们不会伤害我们的 拜托
They're not gonna hurt us. Please!
住手 埃利奥特 住手
Stop! Elliot, stop!
被伤害他们 我需要他们
Don't hurt them! I need them!
我需要他们
I need them.
杰克 快出来
Jack, get out of there!
- 嘉文 - 打碎玻璃
- Gavin? - Break the glass!
快啊 我抓着
Come on, I got ya!
拜托 埃利奥特
Come on, Elliot!