我想知道那位女士从哪来
I wonder where that lady came from.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会让她伤害你
I won't let her hurt you.
晚安 埃利奥特
Good night, Elliot.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
树倒啦
Timber!
嘿 嘉文
Hey, Gavin.
都砍到森林深处了 杰克没意见吗
Did Jack give the okay to cut this deep?
别管杰克 继续砍
Don't worry about Jack. Just keep cutting.
谁同意的砍这里的树的
Who said it was okay to be here?
我只是按他们说的做
I just go where they tell me.
杰克去哪了
Where's Jack?
他在那
There he is!
这也太出格了 杰克
This is so out of line, Jack.
你们不该砍到这深处附近的
You're not supposed to be cutting anywhere near this deep.
我对此一无所知
I didn't know anything about this either.
这不是我下的命令 格蕾丝
This wasn't my call, Grace.
那是谁的命令
Then, whose was it?
怪不得
Of course.
让我来处理 好吗
Let me handle this, please?
问题是 你不会处理的
You don't handle it. That's the problem.
你说得对 嘉文个性如此
You're right, and Gavin is Gavin.
他是我的兄弟
He's my brother.
嘿 我要去学校了
Hey, I have to get to school.
你能在卡车里等吗 亲爱的
Could you wait in the truck, sweetheart?
我们一会儿就好
We'll just be a minute.
我们来看看地图
Let's go through the maps.
再看一遍
Let's review them.
你好
Hello?
等等
Wait!
你在哪
Where are you?
你怎么上去的
How'd you get up there?
拜托 慢一点
Come on! Slow down.
你真会爬树
You're pretty good at this.
救命
Help!
别放手
Don't let go!
不
No!
别碰
Don't!
我受伤了
I'm hurt!
你几岁了
How old are you?
五岁
Five?
那你可长得真高
You're pretty big to be a five-year-old.
你叫什么
What's your name?
彼得
Pete.
彼得
Pete.
看来你确实叫彼得
You look like a Pete.
- 我叫娜塔莉 - 娜塔莉
- My name's Natalie. - Natalie!
- 爸爸 - 娜塔莉
- Daddy! - Natalie!
爸爸
Daddy!
你在想什么 你不能这么跑出来
What were you thinking? You can't run away like that.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我从树上摔下来了
I fell out of a tree.
你从树上摔下来了
You fell out of a tree?
你在树上干嘛
What were you doing in a tree?
跟着他
Following him.
他叫彼得
His name is Pete.
嘿
Hey.
彼得 是你的名字吗
Pete? Is that your name?
彼得
Pete?
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
你来自哪里
Where'd you come from?
你的父母去哪了
Do you know where your parents are?
你的家人呢
Your family?
嘿
Hey.
你从哪得到那个的
Where'd you get that?
等等
Wait!
- 埃利奥特 - 彼得
- Elliot! - Pete!
这里 小家伙
Whoa, there, little buddy.
你要去哪啊 这么...
Where are you going so...
嘿 孩子 回来
Hey, kid! Come back here.
过来 孩子
Come on, kid!
小心 嘉文
Careful, Gavin!
没关系
Doesn't matter.
警长 游骑兵 所有人
The sheriff, the rangers, everybody else
都会封闭这个地方...
are gonna be locking this site down...
直到找出这个孩子从哪来的
until they figure out where that kid came from.
嘿 你听到了吗
Hey, you hear that?
别转移话题 嘉文
Don't change the subject, Gavin.
每一次 我想采取一些主动...
Every time I try and take some initiative...
你就让我闭嘴
you shut me down.
如果我们没有砍到这里...
If we hadn't been cutting out here...
就不能及时发现这个孩子
we never would've found that kid in the first place.
我们在这做好事 杰克
We're doing good work here, Jack.
我们需要一批好木材 才有竞争力
And we need a big score to help us compete.
那几年之后...
What about a few years from now...
因为你提前动工
when we have nothing left to cut down
我们无树可砍怎么办
because you keep jumping the gun?
- 你要去哪 - 你觉得呢
- Where are you going? - Where do you think?
你不是唯一一个我♥操♥心的家人
You're not the only family I gotta worry about.
让我知道彼得的情况 好吗
Let me know how Pete's doing, will ya?
怎么了 嘉文 杰克训了你一顿吗
What's wrong, Gavin? Jack giving you a hard time?
你知道杰克这个人
Oh, you know Jack.
因为被女朋友骂了一顿 他很恼火
He's just sore because his girlfriend's stepping on his toes.
那是个红头发美妞啊 伙计
Redheads, man.
- 小心 - 小心
- Look out! - Look out!
那是什么
What was that?
我们去打猎
Let's go hunting.
彼得
Pete.
该醒醒了 彼得
Time to wake up, Pete.
妈妈
Momma?
埃利奥特
Elliot?
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
总而言之 很好
Pretty well, all things considered.
没有营养不良或者严重的暴露迹象
No signs of malnourishment or serious exposure.
头部应该有撞击 但...
He might have a bump to the head, but...
- 幸运的孩子 - 非常幸运
- Lucky kid. - Super lucky.
他怎么会在那里
How'd he get out there?
他可能曾在那野餐或者野营
My guess, he was on a picnic or a camping trip.
和他家人走散了
He wandered off from his family,
迷路了
got himself lost.
当然 但什么时候
Sure, but when?
看起来他在外面
It looks like he's been out there
待了不知道多久
for who knows how long.
他有这个
And he had this.
你确定是你的吗
You sure that's yours?
非常确定
Pretty sure.
我们来了 都打理好了
Here we are. All fixed up.
过来 感觉如何
Hey, there. How you feeling?
就是擦伤而已 彼得在哪
It was just a scrape. Where's Pete?
我要带娜塔莉回家
I'm gonna take Natalie home,
然后再回森林
then head back out to the forest.
也许那里有...
Maybe there's something out there...
一些线索之类的
some clue, or something.
他醒了能叫我吗
Could you call me when he wakes up?
当然
Of course.
当他醒了
When he wakes up,
我认为最好一切都慢慢来
I think it would be best to take things slowly.
一步一步来 让他知道自己安全
One step at a time. Let him know he's safe.
我们不知道他经历了什么
We don't know what he's been through.
我们给社会服务部门打了电♥话♥
We put in a call in to Social Services.