快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
快快快
Go, go, go!
什么鬼
What is that?
开车 伙计 快
Drive, man! Go!
嘉文 快走
Gavin, come on!
那是什么
What was that?
那是什么
What was that?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
- 那是头怪兽 - 部 那是恶魔
- It was a monster! - No, man, that was a demon.
那是头怪兽恶魔
It was a monster demon.
那是只龙
It was a dragon!
把唱针放上去 然后...
You put the needle on, and...
# 没错 今天是个好日子 #
Yes, it's a good day
# 唱这首歌♥ #
For singing this song
# 今天是个好日子 #
And it's a good day
# 让它放吧 #
Let it play.
# 往前走 #
For moving along
# 没错 今天是个好日子 怎么出差错呢 #
Yes, it's a good day. How could anything go wrong?
那是我 那是我爸爸
That's me, and that's my dad.
那是他的兄弟
That's his brother.
这是格蕾丝 那是我的一家
There's Grace. That's my family.
家
Family.
我们就是一家
That's what we are.
# 梦想成真 没有损失 #
Everything to gain and nothing to lose
# 从早到晚的好日子 #
A good day from morning till night
把头放在这里 挪过去...
Put your head here, scooch down...
这是五岁
and now you're five years old.
# 如果你想表现良好 就要现在开始 #
You know you got to get going If you're gonna make a showin'
这是六岁 这是七岁
Now you're six, and now you're seven,
这是八岁 这是九岁...
now you're eight, now you're nine...
这是十岁
and now you're 10.
# 今天是治病的好日子 #
And it's a good day for curing your ills
# 所以深呼吸 丢了药片 #
So take a deep breath and throw away the pills
# 因为今天是从早到晚的好日子 #
'Cause it's a good day from morning till night
我曾到过这里 在东帕德
I was out here, at the Eastern Pad.
我记得 那是最后一次见到指南针
That's the last time I remember having my compass.
- 但那是... - 五十英里的东边
- But that's... - Fifty miles east.
离我们找到他的地方
From where we found him.
# 太阳 早上好 #
Good morning sun Good morning sun
# 今天照耀大地 #
Rise and shine today
# 如果你想表现良好 就要现在开始 #
You know you got to get going If you're gonna make a showin'
# 你就能得到优先权 #
And you got the right of way
我好久都没读过这本书了
I haven't read that book in forever.
我识字的时候 有人给了我这本书
Someone gave it to me when I was learning how to read.
没事的 小子
It's okay, buddy.
就是电♥话♥
It's just a phone.
# 今天是从早到晚的好日子 #
It's a good day from morning till night
# 今天是从早到晚的好日子 #
It's a good day from morning till night
# 从早到晚的好日子 #
Good day from morning till night
这是埃利奥特吗 彼得
Is this Elliot, Pete?
埃利奥特是个人吗
Is Elliot a person?
不
No.
他是什么呢
Well, what is he, then?
格蕾丝 是警长 他想和你说话
Grace, it's the Sheriff. He wants to talk to you.
喂
Hello?
嗨 格蕾丝 神秘小子怎么样
Hey, Grace. How's our mystery boy?
还是很神秘
Still a mystery.
有什么消息吗
Any news?
帕特查了失踪人口档案
Well, Pat went digging through our missing persons files.
他的身世追溯到了很远啊...
He had to go pretty far back...
但这不是好消息
but it's not good news.
可怜的彼得
Poor Pete.
我知道
I know.
我刚和社会服务部门通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Social Services.
他们明天早上会得到他的抚养权
They're gonna take custody of him tomorrow morning.
彼得...
Pete...
埃利奥特是你想象的朋友吗
is Elliot your imaginary friend?
什么是想象
What's imaginary?
就是你脑中幻想的一个人
It's where you make someone up in your head...
这样你就有人说话了
so that you have someone to talk to.
能让你不这么孤单
It keeps you from being lonely.
他们有意思吗
Are they funny?
当然了
Sure.
他们会飞吗
Do they fly?
你想让他们做什么 他们就能做什么
I guess they can do whatever you want them to.
所以他们才是想象出来的
That's what makes them imaginary.
你也是我想象的朋友吗
Are you my imaginary friend, too?
我是真的
I'm real.
埃利奥特也是真的
So is Elliot.
干得好 小子
Good job, buddy.
妈妈 外面有个怪兽
Mommy, there's a monster outside.
我得回到他身边
I need to get back to him.
我走的时候 他很害怕
He gets scared when I'm gone.
他看起来像只龙
He looks like a dragon.
什么是龙
What's a dragon?
那就是龙
That's a dragon.
有一首歌♥
Like the song.
什么歌♥
What song?
我爸爸以前喜欢唱的歌♥
There's a song that my dad used to sing.
关于龙的 还有他们住在哪
It's about dragons and where they live.
# 去北方 用你脚上的翅膀去北方 #
Go North, Go North With wings on your feet
# 乘着风去北方 那里有三条交汇的河 #
Go North with the wind Where the three rivers meet
# 坐在最高的树旁 #
Now plant yourself down side the tallest tree
# 野外的天空闪烁星座点点 #
Measure the stars shining one two and three
# 看看你的周围 #
Look all around you and see
# 森林的深处有古龙 #
Deep in the forest there dragons will be
# 森林的深处有古龙 #
Deep in the forest there dragons will be
什么是北方
What's North?
是个方向
It's a direction.
要怎么去那
How do you get there?
你可以看看地图
You could look at a map.
或者跟着北极星
Or you could follow the North Star.
如果你跟着北极星一直走到最深处
If you follow it as far as you possibly can...
就能看到山
you get to the mountains.
那里就能找到他们
And that's where you'd find them.
我说的是龙
The dragons, I mean.
嘿
Hey.
我很久都没听过那首歌♥了
I haven't heard that song in forever.
娜塔莉 你能让
Natalie, do you think
我和彼得单独谈谈吗
I could talk to Pete alone for a moment?
好的
Okay.
回头见 彼得
See you in a minute, Pete.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
是你帮我找到的 对吧
You found this for me, didn't you?
那些树逃跑的地方
Where the trees ran away.
我十岁生日的时候 爸爸给了我这个
My dad gave this to me on my 10th birthday...
这样如果我迷路了
so that if I ever got lost,
就知道怎么回家
I'd know how to find my way back home.
彼得 亲爱的...
Pete, honey...
你还记得怎么进入森林的吗
do you remember how you got to the woods?
这是很久之前的事了 对吗
It was a long time ago, wasn't it?
我们当时在冒险
We were on an adventure.
你知道...
You know...
我和你差不多大的时候 失去了母亲
I lost my mom when I was not much older than you.
我知道有多艰难
I know how hard it can be.
但我希望你知道 你不孤单
But I want you to know, you are not alone.
我知道
I know.
是吗
You do?
我有埃利奥特
I have Elliot.