当然
Absolutely.
# 昨天 你让昨天那么美好 #
Yesterday, Any way you made it was just fine
# 所以你把白天变成昼夜 #
So you'd turn your days into nighttime
# 你不知道 #
Didn't you know
# 你不费力就能成功 #
You can make it without ever even trying
# 你脑中有些想法 #
And something's on your mind
# 对吗 #
Isn't it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 我准备调头
Nothing, I just got turned around.
嘿 彼得...
Hey, Pete...
我在想 也许我们能叫个人一起去
I was thinking maybe we could bring someone with us.
一个也认识埃利奥特的人
Someone who might know Elliot, too.
可以吗
Is that okay?
# 你脑中有些想法 #
And something's on your mind
# 对吗 #
Isn't it?
# 也许改日 你会感觉不同 #
Maybe another day, You wanna feel another way
# 你情不自禁地哭泣 #
You can't stop crying
- 嘿 杰克 - 早上好
- Hey, Jack. - Morning.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack.
嘿 卡尔文 看见嘉文了吗
Hey, Calvin. You seen Gavin?
他和伍德罗开着卡车
Uh, he and Woodrow took a truck
去新的砍伐点了...
out to the new cut down...
还带了一些人
with some of the other boys.
干嘛
What for?
要猎杀什么
Something about going hunting.
- 打猎 - 我不知道
- Hunting? - I don't know.
打猎
Hunting?
- 杰克·马格里 - 嘿 杰克
- Jack Magary. - Hey, Jack.
你不是说 杰克·马格里带彼得过来了吗
Didn't you say Grace was planning on bringing Pete by?
没错 她一个小时出发的
Yeah, she left an hour ago.
她还没出现
She hasn't shown up yet.
我们找了些人在这干等着
We've got these people standing here.
不知道该做什么
Uh, don't quite know what to do.
好的 谢谢你 警长 我有点事
Uh, okay, thank you, Sheriff. I gotta go.
# 你脑中有些想法 #
Something's on your mind
# 对吗 #
Isn't it?
# 你脑中有些想法 #
Something's on your mind
这边
This way!
# 说实话吧 你脑中有些想法 #
Oh, tell the truth now, Something's on your mind
孩子们 等等
Kids, hold on a second.
# 你脑中有些想法 #
Something's on your mind
埃利奥特
Elliot!
我从没来过森林的这片区域
I've never seen this part of the forest before.
过来
Come on!
太棒了
Cool.
你是怎么靠自己做成这样的
How did you do this by yourself?
埃利奥特帮忙的 我觉得他藏起来了
Elliot helped. I think he's hiding.
埃利奥特
Elliot?
不 彼得 等等...
Oh, no, Pete, wait...
- 我要去找他 - 格蕾丝 等等
- I'm going in after him. - Grace, wait.
给它点时间
Give it a minute.
格蕾丝
Grace?
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
过来
Come on.
我跟你说什么来着 魔法
What did I tell you? Magic.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
我跟你说什么来着
What did I tell you?
我抓到他了
I got him!
- 嘉文 - 格蕾丝
- Gavin? - Grace?
- 不不 等等 - 住手
- No! No, wait! - Stop!
把孩子带走
Get those kids outta here!
别杀他 只用麻♥醉♥枪♥
Don't kill him! Tranqs only!
嘉文 你在干嘛
Gavin, what are you doing?
他不危险
He's not dangerous!
他不会伤害... 住手
He's not gonna hurt... Stop!
- 我抓到他了 - 不
- I got him! - No!
- 不 - 住手
- No! - Stop!
埃利奥特
Elliot!
开始 快 起来
Here we go! Come on, get up!
不
No!
博比 开枪
Bobby, take the shot!
住手 埃利奥特
Stop! Elliot!
飞
Fly!
拜托
Come on!
拜托 走 走
Come on! Go! Go!
埃利奥特
Elliot.
小心
Watch out!
那是什么
What is that?
爸爸
Daddy?
娜塔莉
Natalie?
嘉文 那是什么
Gavin, what is this?
这是米尔黑文之龙
This is the Millhaven dragon.
我刚刚抓住它了
And I just caught it.
怎么了 小子们
What's the matter, boys?
你们以前没见过龙吗
Ain't you ever seen a dragon before?
过来
Come on.
把它拉进仓库 进仓库
Pull it into the warehouse. Into the warehouse.
小心 伙计们 小心
Check it out, boys. Check it out!
彼得 格蕾丝也不想这样
Pete, Grace didn't mean for this to happen.
她是个美女 对吧
She's a beauty, isn't she?
还是帅哥 还是它 管他呢
Or he? It? Whatever it is.
相信我 尽快过来
Just trust me. Get here as quick as you can.
娜塔莉
Natalie...
我需要你在这里和彼得等一会儿 好吗
I need you to wait here with Pete for a minute, okay?
埃利奥特会怎么样
What's going to happen to Elliot?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我会想办法的 好吗
but I'm going to go find out, okay?
你们就待在这
I just need you to stay here.
好吗 你们能在这里等我吗
Okay? Will you stay here for me?
- 好的 - 谢谢 亲爱的
- Okay. - Thank you, sweetie.
彼得 我们会搞定的
Pete, we'll fix this.
我发誓
I promise.
好吧 你抓住它了
Okay, then. Now you've caught it.
打算怎么办
What do you plan to do with it?
- 我要怎么对它吗 - 没错
- What am I going to do with it? - Yeah.
我知道要怎么对它
I know exactly what I'm going to do with it.
你根本不知道 对吧
You don't have a clue, do you?
好吧 听着 我还完全没有想好
Okay, look. I haven't got it totally figured out yet.
但我跟你说
But I'll tell you this much.
这件事会让我一举成名
This thing is gonna put me on the map.
人们会不远万里来看它
Folks will come from miles to see this.
- 嘉文 - 杰克能拥有这个工厂
- Gavin. - Jack can have the mill.
龙是我的
The dragon is mine.
不不不 住手
No, no, no! Stop. Stop.
他们在对他做什么
What are they doing to him?
他们正在搞清楚
They're trying to find out
他是什么 他来自哪里
what he is and where he came from.
为什么之前没见过他
And why they've never seen him before.
你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
把那些枪拿开
Get those guns out of here.
就像我说的 他来自森林
He came from the woods, just like I did.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
为什么不能放我们走
Why can't they just let us go?
我们会离开 再也不见任何人
We'll go away. We'll never see anybody again.
就像从前一样
It'll be just like it used to be.
但我不想再也见不到你
But I don't wanna never see you again.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你不知道这家伙有什么能力
You have no idea what this thing is capable of.