他们知道怎么处理这种事
They'll know exactly how to handle this.
目前 这里会照顾好他
For the time being, he'll be just fine right here.
其实 他不见了
Actually, he's gone.
- 谁不见了 亲爱的 - 彼得
- Who's gone, sweetheart? - Pete.
埃利奥特
Elliot!
# 没人知道如何说再见 #
Nobody knows how to say goodbye
# 直到你尝试 感觉很简单 #
It seems so easy till you try
# 而那些瞬间 #
Then the moments
# 与你擦身而过 #
Pass you by
# 没人知道如何说再见 #
Nobody knows how to say goodbye
- 天哪 - 梅西 闭嘴
- Oh, my goodness! - Macy, stop!
别对着狗吼
Don't you bark at our dog!
# 穿过黑夜 来到黎明 #
Through the darkness to the dawn
孩子 停下
Kid, stop!
等等
Wait, wait!
该死 站在那别动
Damn it! Stop right there.
我找到他了 他在路口 就在主路和...
I've got him. He's on the corner of Main and...
他曾在路口...
He was on the corner of...
我跟丢了
I've lost him.
嘿 看啊
Hey, look.
# 爱是深沉的 #
Love is deep
# 路是漫长的 #
This road is long
# 我坚持不停地跑 #
It moves my feet to carry on
# 当你走失 我很伤心 #
Beats my heart When you are gone
# 爱是深沉的 路是漫长的 #
Love is deep, This road is long
嘿 坐下
Hey, sit down!
帅呆了
Awesome!
# 没人知道故事如何结束 #
Nobody knows how the story ends
# 没人知道故事如何结束 #
Nobody knows how the story ends
彼得
Pete!
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我们不会伤害你
We're not gonna hurt you.
我保证 好吗
I promise. All right?
过来
Come here.
静下来 静下来
Hold on. Hold on.
没事的 静下来 静下来
It's okay. Hold on. Hold on.
深呼吸 深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
嘿 伙计们 过来看看
Hey, guys! Come check this out.
嘿
Hey.
脚印很新
Fresh.
一天都不到
Not even a day old.
你怎么看
What do you think?
一头熊
A bear?
你们见过这么大的熊
You ever seen a bear that big?
我见过一次
Thought I did once.
明显是博比的姐姐
Turns out it was just Bobby's sister.
好吧 让我抓点兔子
All right, let's catch me some rabbits.
今晚我会带他回家
I'll bring him home tonight.
好的 非常感谢 警长
Okay, thank you so much, Sheriff.
- 你自己小心 - 谢谢
- You take care of yourself. - Thank you.
再见
Bye.
记住 有什么问题 我都在
Remember, any problems... I'm the guy.
好的
Will do.
嘿 彼得
Hey, Pete.
别担心 你不用回医院了
Don't worry, you don't have to go back to the hospital.
我们去我家
We're going to my house.
今天阳光灿烂
Plenty of sunshine through today,
有季节性的...
with seasonal...
# 我曾常以为自己是流浪男孩 #
I used to think I was some kind of gypsy boy
# 在我让你带我回家之前 #
Before I let you take me home
# 再见 玛丽安 #
Now so long, Marianne
# 是时候我们开始再次 #
It's time that we began
# 对所有的一切 #
To laugh and cry and cry
# 大笑 痛哭 痛哭 大笑 #
And laugh about it all again
好了 我们到了
Okay. Here we are.
需要帮助吗
Need a little help?
- 彼得 不 等等 - 等等
- Pete, no! Wait! - Wait!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait.
你跑得真快
You are fast.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, honey?
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我们进去吧 吃点东西
Let's go inside. Let's go get something to eat.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我知道
I know.
你家在哪 能告诉我吗
Where is your home? Can you tell me?
这样吧
How about this?
如果你现在和我进去
If you come inside with me now,
那明天...
then tomorrow...
我就带你回森林
I'll take you back out to the woods
你就能告诉我 你住在哪
and you can show me exactly where you live.
怎么样
How does that sound?
当我还是个小女孩时
You know, when I was a little girl...
我特别想住在森林里
I wanted to live in the forest more than anything.
我喜欢待在外面
I loved being out there.
和松鼠啊 小鸟啊
It was so fun with the squirrels
树啊待在一起 太有趣了
and the birds and the trees.
所以 当我长大了...
So, when I grew up...
就把这作为我的工作 保护森林
I made it my job to protect the woods
和里面的一切
and everything in them.
可能还包括你
Which I suppose includes you.
和埃利奥特吗
And Elliot?
埃利奥特是谁
Who's Elliot?
格蕾丝
Grace?
你确定要留他吗
Are you sure about this?
找到他的家就好了
It's just until we found out where he belongs.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许和他同龄的人能让他敞开心扉
Maybe being around someone his own age will help him open up.
也许能说出他从哪来的
Maybe he'll tell us where he came from.
你别碰它 要吃它
You don't touch it. You eat it.
像这样
Like this.
我得承认...
I gotta admit...
住在森林里 特立独行...
living out in the woods, doing things his own way...
听起来像是男版的你啊
sounds like a boy after your own heart.
我们可能迷路了
I think we're lost.
嘉文知道他在做什么
Ah, Gavin knows what he's doing.
你三英里前就这么说
You said that three miles ago.
拐弯后 河就向上了
The river's up around that bend.
我们跟着走就行了
We can just follow that,
就能返回起点
and we'll be back where we started.
那样河就向下了
The river's back that way.
我们一直在绕圈圈
We've been going in circles.
我以前从没走过这么远
I've never been out this far before.
你知道我们在哪吗
Do you know where we are?
看看这个
Look at this.
到底是什么
What on Earth?
你得来看看
You've got to see this.
你觉得是那个孩子干的吗
You think that kid did all this?
一个孩子怎么能做成这样
What would a kid be doing this far out?
嘿 伙计们 看看这个
Hey, guys! Look at this.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Hurry up!
快 快跑 跑
Come on! Faster! Run!
等等我
Wait for me!
快跑 起来 起来
Come on. Get up, get up!
发动卡车
Start the truck!
嘉文在哪
Where's Gavin?
快点 伙计
Come on, man!
等等
Wait!