我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
看
Look.
是她 米莎 是她
It's her. Misha it's her.
现在我不能呼吸了
Now I can't breathe.
玛丽 玛丽
Marie? Marie?
不 不 不 拜托 拜托 等等 这不是她
No no no. Please please wait. It's not her.
不是 这不是玛丽
Not? It's not Marie.
也许是走错房♥子了 总是找错房♥子
Maybe it's wrong house. It's always the wrong house.
宝莉
Paulie?
宝莉 那真的是你吗
Paulie is that really you?
是我 宝莉 我是玛丽
It's me Paulie. It's Marie.
不
No.
宝莉 别害怕
Paulie don't be afraid.
我只是长大了 仅此而已
I just grew up that's all.
走开 别管我
Go away. Leave me alone.
宝莉
Paulie?
对不起 我们感到震惊
I'm sorry. We are in shock.
宝莉 回来 这不是玛丽 这不是她
Paulie come back here. It's not Marie. It's not her.
♪你是那棵树唱的歌♥
♪ You're the song that the tree sings
♪当风起的时候
♪ When the wind blows
♪你是一朵花
♪ You're a flower
♪你是一条河
♪ You're a river
♪你是一道彩虹♪
♪ You're a rainbow...♪
玛丽
Marie?
♪我第一次爱你的时候
♪ I loved you the first time
♪我看到了你
♪ I saw you
♪而我会永远爱你 玛丽♪
♪ And I always will love you Marie ♪
玛丽
Marie!
你长大了
You got big!
嗯-嗯
Mm-hmm.
你飞起来了 什么
You flew. What?
你飞起来了 宝莉 我有吗
You flew Paulie. I did?
是的 你做到了 怎么做 它的翅膀被剪断了
Yes you did! How? His wings were clipped.
羽毛一定长回来了 它们一直都是这样
The feathers must have grown back. They always do.
不
No.
你会飞的 不
You can fly. No.
哦 是的 你可以的
Oh yes you can.
呜-呼
Whoo-hoo!
这是我的小邻居 金米
Oh this is my little neighbor, Kimmy.
金米 你还记得我跟你说过的那只鹦鹉吗 我小的时候是谁帮我的
Kimmy you remember the parrot I told you about, who helped me when I was little?
嗯-嗯 它回家了
Uh-huh. He's home.
我可以偶尔和他一起玩吗 是的
Can I play with him sometime? Yes.
我无法表达对您的感谢
I can't thank you enough.
不用谢
You're welcome.
所以 我现在要走了 哦 不 不 请不要急着离开
So I will go now. Oh no no. Please don't rush off.
你不进来吗 不 没关系
Won't you come inside? No it's OK.
呃 你们会有很多话要说的
Uh you will have much to talk about.
呃 再见 再见 宝莉
Uh goodbye. Goodbye Paulie.
米莎 你要去哪里
Misha where you goin'?
她的头发上别着花
She has flowers in her hair.
我打赌她的桌子上有书
I bet she has books on her table.
宝莉 它在说什么
Paulie...What is he talking about?
我并不总是很确定
I'm not always sure.
米莎 不要害怕说出来
Misha don't be afraid to speak.
如果你留下来 我会很高兴的
I'd love it if you stayed.
你知道吗 我会喜欢的 我会非常喜欢的
You know I would like that. I would like that very much.
宝莉 你怎么找到我的
Paulie how did you find me?
噢 说来话长
Well it's a long story.
这是它唯一知道的一种
It's the only kind he knows.
电影精选列表