仲介告诉你你必须自己付制♥服♥的钱 对吧
The agency told you you had to pay for your own uniforms right?
是的 我可以用工作的钱买♥♥
Yes I could buy with money from job.
不 不 不 没有制♥服♥你不能开始工作
No no no. You can't start a job without a uniform.
但是 当没有被付款时如何购买♥♥
But how to buy when not been paid?
你没有任何钱吗 没有
You don't have any money? No.
这就是我接受这份工作的原因 来赚钱
This is why I take job. To make money.
这就是我来美国的原因
This is why I come to America.
成为大人物 射击 大人物
To be big shoot. Shot. Big shoot.
我尽量不活在过去 自从我来之后只有现在时态
I try not to live in past. Only present tense since I come.
是的 但大人物没什么意义
Yeah but big shoot makes no sense.
这是主要建筑
This is the main building.
行政机构 演讲室和实验室
Administration lecture rooms and the laboratories.
只是这里的地板
It's just the floors in here.
别担心笼子或在里面的东西
Don't worry about the cages or what's in 'em.
研究助理给它们喂食
The research assistants feed them.
你知道 他们研究动物的行为
You know they study animal behavior.
在笼子里 只能表现得像囚犯一样
In cage only can behave like prisoner.
忠告 我的朋友 尽量不要想那么多
Word of advice my man. Try not to think so much,
而不管你做什么 都不要打扰教授
and whatever you do don't bother the professors.
他们是这里真正的大人物
They're the real big shoots around here.
小心你的脚步
Watch your step.
这是炼狱
This is purgatory.
我会去拿垃圾
I'll get the trash.
这是什么鸟
What bird kind is this?
嗯
Huh?
咬人的那种 小心点
The biting kind. Be careful.
你是鸟还是狗
Are you bird or dog?
什么 他在这下面干什么
What...What he's doing down here?
波利是莱因戈尔德博士的老企划
Paulie's an old project for Dr. Reingold.
没有成功 资金损失或其他 我记不起来了
Didn't work out. Loss of funding or something. I can't remember.
但它不吃东西 我想 而且它失去了羽毛
But he's not eat I think and he lose his feather.
别担心它
Don't worry about him.
来吧 我带你看看焚化炉在哪里
Come on. I'll show you where the incinerator is.
♪我第一次见到你就爱你
♪ I loved you the first time I saw you
♪我永远会爱你
♪ I always will love you
♪玛丽♪
♪ Marie ♪
你让我成为你的仙女教母
You made me your fairy godmother.
所以如果我是你的仙女教母 我命令你睡觉
So if I'm your fairy godmother I command you to go to sleep.
你得睡觉了 玛丽
You gotta go to sleep Marie.
听着 我会就在这里
Look I'll be right here.
晚安 玛丽 我也爱你
Good night Marie. I love you too.
好的 明天早上见
OK I'll see you in the morning.
嘿 你是谁
Hey who are you?
你在这下面干什么 离开这里
What are you doing down here? Get outta here!
拜托 别管我 而且别回来
Come on! Leave me alone! And don't come back!
维吉尔 首先 它在唱歌♥ 现在它在说话
Virgil. First he's singing. Now he's talking.
别再惹那只鹦鹉了
Quit messing with that parrot
在你把我们都被炒鱿鱼之前回去工作
and get back to work before you get us both fired.
M.A.
M.A.
你好
Hello.
“食物由种子组成”
"Food consists of seeds,"
“坚果 虫子”
"nuts bugs."
“在芒果树上可以看到成群的动物在觅食”
"Flocks are seen feeding in mango trees,"
“结成熟的果实”
"bearing ripe fruit."
芒果
Mango.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
让我们看看
Let's see.
今晚我午餐吃什么
What shall I have for lunch tonight?
现在 这里有一些大香蕉
Now here is some big banana,
非常饱满的木瓜
very plump papaya...
以及 一些不错的芒果
and...some nice mango.
哦 是的 这是一个很好的
Oh yes this is a good one.
里面是漂亮的黄色
Nice and yellow on the inside.
哦 是的 这味道尝起来将是令人狂喜的
Oh yes this going to taste delirious.
你喜欢芒果吗 小鸟
You like mango bird?
嗯 它很多汁
Hmm? It's very juicy...
并且有利于羽毛生长
and good for growing feathers.
想咬一口吗 嗯
Want a bite? Hmm?
说“芒果”
Say "mango".
芒果
Mango.
嗯 哦 这太好了
Mmm. Oh this good.
嗯
Mmm.
好吧 芒果 芒果 芒果
All right. Mango mango mango.
M-a-n-g-o. 芒果 你现在高兴了吗
M-a-n-g-o. Mango. Are you happy now?
哦 我的天啊
Oh my God.
这就是你让我做的 我已经卖♥♥完了一块水果
This is what you've reduced me to. I've sold out for a piece of fruit.
我真不敢相信 你会说话
I can't believe it. You can talk?
相信它吧 托尔斯泰 但别忘了水果 芒果
Believe it Tolstoy but don't forget the fruit the mango.
把它给我 你这个拖油瓶
Give it to me you mop monkey.
哦 小鸟
Oh. Bird?
哦 我的天啊
Oh my Lord.
你叫什么名字 小鸟 跟我说话 小鸟
What your name is bird? Talk to me bird.
小鸟
Bird.
嗯 皮肤测试
The uh skin test...
打扰一下 你是瑞金医生 是的 我是
Excuse me you are Dr. Reingold? Yes I am.
我是米莎·贝伦科夫 你好
I am Misha Belenkoff. Hello.
我得问你一只鹦鹉的事 鹦鹉
I have to ask you about a parrot. Parrot?
在地下室里的那个
The one in the...down in-in-in dungeon.
这也许是个错误的词 嗯
Maybe is wrong word. Uh...
下面有一只鸟 嗯
There is a bird down there. Mm-hmm.
一只绿鹦鹉
A green parrot.
哦 小鹦鹉 是啊 他还和我们在一起吗
Oh the little conure. Yeah. Is he still with us?
是的 我非常惊讶地告诉你
Yes I come to tell you, with great amazement,
它会说话
he can talk.
不 它模仿 模仿 什么是“模仿”
No he mimics. Mimics? What is "mimics"?
它重复它听到的话 它不会说话
He repeats what he hears. He does not talk.
不 它懂 它很聪明 博士
No he understand. He's intelligent Doctor.
我知道
I know...
我感谢你的关心 先生
I appreciate your concern Mister...
贝伦科夫 贝伦科夫
Belenkoff. Belenkoff.
但是 噢 你看到这些人了吗
But well you see these people?
这就是他们所做的 这就是我所做的
This is what they do. And this is what I do.
你不认为如果我们有一只具有这种智力的动物
Don't you think if we had an animal with that kind of intelligence,
有人会注意到吗
somebody would have noticed?
我知道鹦鹉学舌 它唱歌♥
I know parrot talk. He sing song.
它懂言词 它甚至侮辱了我
He understand speech. He even insult me.
它叫我拖油瓶
He call me mop monkey.
他会说话
He talk.
我可以向你证明
I can prove you to it.
你想要一些芒果吗
Would you like some mango?
芒果
Mango.
说话
Speak.
说话
Speak.
不 请听我说 先生
No please listen sir.
也许我解释得更好 如果我说
Maybe if I explain better. If I say...
我想你说得够多了 让我们做我们的工作而你做你的
I think you've said enough. Let us do our job and you do yours.
比如 也许 捡垃圾
Like maybe pick up the trash.
太棒了 现在我们都有麻烦了
Great. Now we're both in trouble.
你有什么问题吗
What is problem with you?
你知道 也许他们应该剥制你
You know, maybe they should stuff you,
把你挖出来 用泡沫填满你并且把你粘在假树上
scoop you out fill you with foam and glue you to fake tree.
你很孤独 我想 我很孤独
You're lonely I think. I am lonely.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我是文学老师
In Russia, I was teacher of literature.
在美国 我是鸟粪清洁工
In America, I am cleaner of bird crap.
我想念文字
I miss words.
我想念我的语言
I miss my language.
我只是想找个人谈谈
I just would like someone to talk to.
加入俱乐部 什么
Join the club. What?
我说 加入俱乐部
I said join the club.
所以我没有疯 你可以说话
So I'm not crazy. You CAN talk.
电影精选列表