是的 曼宁医生 它睡着了
Yes Dr. Manning he's asleep.
是啊 这会让我们出名的
Yeah this will put us on the map.
这将改变一切 我告诉你
This will change everything. I'm telling you,
它是我见过的最奇特的生物
he is the most extraordinary creature I have ever encountered.
是啊 噢 我有补助金委员会
Yeah well, I have grant committees
来自国家卫生研究院和国♥家♥安♥全♥局
from the N.I.H. and the N.S.F.
《国家地理》的某个家伙正在谈论一个特别节目
Some guy from the National Geographic is talking about a special.
嗯
Mmm.
事实上 我已经找到了失主 这是玛丽·奥尔威瑟
Actually I have located the owner. It's Marie Alweather.
她住在加利福尼亚州的坎布里亚市 玛丽
She lives in Cambria California. Marie?
呃 是的
Uh yes.
是的 我明白
Yes I understand.
不 我同意
No I agree.
没有法律要求我们必须送回它
There's no legal requirement that we have to return him.
它现在是学会的财产了
He's the property of the Institute now.
什么
What?
那么 明天见 财产
So I'll see you tomorrow. Property?
好的 再见
OK. Bye-bye.
这就是造就我们的东西
It is the thing that makes us us.
而且因为语言
And because language is so tied...
与人类的本质息息相关
to what it is to be human,
我们一直被敦促不要将人类的特征
we have always been urged not to attribute human characteristics,
如意识 逻辑和情感
like consciousness and logic and feelings,
归因于我们不会说话的动物主体
to our non-speaking animal subjects.
直到现在
Until now.
我们提出的
What we are proposing...
是一个多学科的研究计划
is a multidisciplinary research program,
这不仅将揭开动物交流的神秘面纱
that will not only unlock the mystery of animal communication,
但深入语言本身的核心
but get to the heart of language itself.
就像每一次旅行都是从单一的一步开始一样
And just as every journey starts with a single step,
本计划从一个单一 独特的主题开始
this program starts with a single, extraordinary subject.
你好 宝莉 你今天情况怎么样 宝莉想要一块饼干
Hello Paulie. How are you today? Paulie want a cracker!
我以为你最喜欢芒果呢
I thought you liked mangos the best.
宝莉想要一块饼干
Paulie want a cracker.
噢 我们以后可以有很多饼干
Well we can get a lot of crackers later.
让我们 呃 看看闪视卡片
Let's uh take a look at the flash cards.
‘他们想要一只会说话的鸟 没问题’
'They wanted a talking bird? Fine.'
‘我将给他们一只会说话的鸟’
'I was gonna give them a talking bird.'
这是什么 去你的
What is this? Up yours.
这是什么 去你的 笨蛋
What is this? Up yours jackass!
这只是首映之夜的神经过敏
This is just opening-night jitters.
你在干什么呢 去你的
What are you doing? Up yours!
你为什么要这么做 你答应过我的
Why are you doing this? You promised.
骗子 骗子
Liar. Liar!
骗子 骗子 骗子
Liar! Liar! Liar!
骗子 骗子
Liar! Liar!
关上门
Close the door!
不能再让它试图飞走了
Can't have him trying to fly away again.
它可能会严重伤害自己
He could seriously injure himself.
我只想剪几根主要的飞行羽毛 不会疼的
I'm just gonna cut a few primary flight feathers. It won't hurt.
不 哦 别这样
No. Oh come on.
这是为了你自己好 不要
This is for your own good. Don't!
‘他们正在剪我’
'They were cutting me.'
‘他们夺走了我与他们唯一不同的东西’
'They were taking away the one thing that made me different from them.'
不要
No!
我再也没跟任何人说过话
I never talked to anybody again.
然后 当我开始咬人的时候 他们把我从阳光下移了出来
Then when I started biting people they moved me out of the sun.
那是什么时候
When was that?
我甚至都不记得了
I can't even remember.
把它关在下面 米莎 走之前别忘了锁门
Wrap it up down there Misha. Don't forget to lock up before you go.
我们会找到你的玛丽的
We will find your Marie.
他们都是那么说的
That's what they all said.
现在 我们会把你弄出来的 宝莉
Now we'll get you out Paulie.
什么 你在
What...What are you...
你在做什么 米莎 拜托
What are you doing Misha? Come on.
我觉得你不知道自己在做什么
I don't think you know what you're doing.
他们可能会把你驱逐出境 拜托 米莎 你在做什么
They could have you deported. Come on Misha. what you're doing?
你制♥造♥太多的噪音了
You're making too much noise.
你在破坏实验室的财产 他们会开除你的 米莎
You're destroying laboratory property. They're gonna fire you! Misha
米莎
Misha.
来吧 宝莉 赶快
Come Paulie. Come on.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
来吧
Come.
来吧 宝莉
Come Paulie.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你告诉我雷因戈尔德医生找到玛丽住的地方
You tell me Dr. Reingold find where Marie lives.
也许地址还在他的办公室
Maybe address is still in his office.
不在“宝莉”的档案里 不在“鹦鹉”的档案里
Not in "Paulie" file. Not in "Parrot" file.
不在任何鸟的档案里
Not in any bird file.
查一下人类档案 看下面的小女孩
Look in the human file. Look under little girls.
查一下“玛丽”的档案 “玛丽 ”
Look in the "Marie" file. "Marie?"
艾尔韦瑟 艾尔威瑟
Alweather. Alweather!
玛丽·艾尔韦瑟 M.A.
Marie Alweather. M.A.
什么 那是什么
What? What is it?
“M.A.”
"M.A."
M.A.玛丽·艾尔韦瑟
M.A. Marie Alweather.
加利福尼亚州 坎布里亚市 云杉路1440号♥
1440 Spruce Lane, Cambria California.
你好
Hello?
对不起 请 对不起 我打来得这么早
Excuse me please. Sorry I'm calling so early.
玛丽·奥尔韦瑟住在那里吗
Does Marie Alweather live there?
玛丽
Marie?
你能告诉她我找到宝莉了吗
Can you tell her I found Paulie.
玛丽 玛丽 嘿 玛丽 是我
Marie! Marie! Hey Marie it's me!
嘘 玛丽 玛丽 是我 宝莉
Shh. Marie! Marie! It's me Paulie!
不 呃 我-我-我告诉你
No uh l-l-I'm telling you...
宝莉 我找到它了 玛丽 玛丽 玛丽
Paulie. I found him. Marie! Marie! Marie!
你以为你在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
我是来打扫办公室的 所以 但我晚些时候会回来
Uh I've come cleaning office. So...But I later come back.
这只鸟从笼子里出来干什么
What's the bird doing out of his cage?
噢
Well...
抓住那只鸟
Get the bird.
来吧
Come on.
听着 仅仅抓住 不 不
Look just grab...No. No!
不 嘿
No! Hey!
你以为你在做什么 我要带走它
What do you think you're doing? I'm taking him.
你什么 我要带它去属于它的地方
You're what? I'm taking him where he belongs.
它属于学会
He belongs to the Institute.
不 它属于需要他的小女孩
No he belongs to little girl who needs him.
而你知道 你一直都知道
And you knew. You knew it all the time.
宝莉 来吧
Paulie come.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我是米克尔·安德列维奇·贝伦科夫
I am Mikeal Andreovich Belenkoff.
你是个骗子以及胆小鬼和一个非常粗鲁的人
And you are a liar and a coward and a very rude man.
而你被解雇了
And you're fired.
不 不 我不是解雇
No. No. I am not fire.
我不干了 你
I am quit. You...
嗯-哦
Uh-oh.
拦住那个人
Stop that man!
门锁上了
It's locked!
让开
Get out of the way!
快找人来
Get somebody!
打开这扇门
Open this door!
打开这扇门
Open this door!
不要这样做
Don't do this!
宝莉 等等
Paulie. Wait.
来 来 等等
Come. Come. Wait!
你要去哪里 赶快 帮帮我
Where you are going? Come on. Help me.
是的 就在这条路上大约半英哩的地方
Yeah it's just about half a mile down the road.
再见 祝好运
Bye. Good luck.
我想就是这个了
I think this is the one.
电影精选列表