‘过去会回来咬你的尾巴’
'the past comes back to bite your tail feathers.'
来吧 我们走吧 好吗 是的
Come on. Let's go will ya? Yeah.
来吧 来吧 坐下
Come on come on. Sit down.
我们在这里做什么 你从不带我去任何好地方
What are we doing here? You never take me any place nice.
你在说什么 这很好 看看这个地方
What are you talking about? This is nice. Look at this place.
因为你是个失败者 这就是原因
Because you're a loser that's why.
你能不能别再说失败者了 我不是失败者
Would you stop with the loser. I'm not a loser.
我只是在寻找合适的角度
I'm just lookin' for the right angle.
角度 听听你说的
Angle. Listen to you.
嘿 我今天能喝一杯吗 蛤
Hey could I get a drink today huh?
拜托 给我一些饮料 来人呀
Any drink please. Somebody.
你看到那了吗
Did you see that?
我想我在什么地方见过那只鸟
I think I know that bird from somewhere.
嘿 墨西哥卷饼男 过来
Hey taco guy! Come on!
到这边来 是的
Come over here! Yeah.
嘿 我给你50美元买♥♥那边那只绿鹦鹉
Hey I'll give you $50 for that green parrot over there.
什么 为了宝莉 我不知道 是的
What? For Paulie? I don't know. Yeah.
不 对不起 先生 它是非卖♥♥品
No I'm sorry sir, he's not for sale.
拜托 50块 把它用来做点什么 他是一只鹦鹉
come on, 50 bucks. Use it for something. He's a parrot.
他可能会迷路或被山羊吃掉
He could get lost or get eaten by a goat.
这样 你就有东西给他看了
This way you got something to show for him.
就像我说的 谢谢 但它是非卖♥♥品
Like I said thank you, but he's not for sale.
你猜怎么着 不过 也许你能帮我
You know what? Maybe you can help me though.
我的鸟在找它的朋友玛丽·奥尔威瑟
My bird is looking for his friend, Marie Alweather.
你认识叫这个名字的人吗
Do you know anybody by that name?
奥尔威瑟 在东洛杉矶 是的 是的
Alweather? In East L. A? Si Si
真是个混♥蛋♥ 好的 噢 谢谢
What a jerk. OK well gracias.
拜托 玉米卷饼男 我只是开个玩笑
Come on taco man. I'm just joking around.
拜托 50美元
Come on. 50 bucks.
每个人都想分一杯羹 蛤
Everybody wants a piece of the action huh?
你知道吗 我只是在想戏服 你知道吗
You know I was thinking about costumes you know?
给卢佩一顶小水果帽怎么样
What about a little fruit hat for Lupe?
你知道 就像这样 她叫什么名字 多洛丽丝·德尔·里奥
You know like that...what's her name...Dolores Del Rio.
怎么了 我的朋友
What's the matter my friend?
嗯 我知道 你在想玛丽 蛤
Mm I know. You're thinking about Marie huh?
不 我在想卢佩除了那顶水果帽子以外什么都没穿
No I was thinking about Lupe wearing nothing but that fruit hat.
你真是一只奇怪的鸟 我的朋友
You are some kind of weird bird, my friend.
但今晚 我们要唱歌♥ 嗯 祝你玩得开心
But tonight we sing hmm? Have a big time.
‘对于一个人类来说 格纳西奥是不错的’
'Ignacio was all right for a human.'
‘他比我更了解我自己’
'He knew me better than I knew myself.'
‘我没有忘记玛丽 但我有点转移话题了’
'I hadn't forgotten Marie, but I got a little sidetracked.'
‘我养了洛杉矶最漂亮的鹦鹉 只对我感兴趣’
'I had the prettiest parrot in L.A. interested only in me,'
‘我在演艺圈工作 在我的人生中 我第一次成为了一只鸟’
'I was in show business and for once in my life I was a bird.'
♪我疯了 ♪她疯了
♪ Estoy loca ♪ She's crazy
♪我为你疯狂 我的爱
♪ Mucho crazy ♪ Estoy loca por ti mi amor
♪不会的 ♪不要走开
♪ No te vayas ♪ Don't go away
♪到这儿来 ♪她将留下来
♪ Ven aca ♪ She's to stay
♪我为你疯狂 亲爱的
♪ Estoy loca por ti mi amor
♪我疯了 我疯了 她疯了 非常疯狂
♪ Estoy loco estoy loco ♪ She is crazy very loca
♪我为你疯狂 亲爱的
♪ Estoy loco por ti mi amor
♪别走 别走 你听到她说的了
♪ No te vayas ven aca ♪ Don't go away you heard her
♪我为你疯狂 亲爱的♪
♪ Estoy loco por ti mi amor...♪
警♥察♥ 是啊 你好吗
Cops? Yeah how ya doin'?
我通常不会这么做 我只是想做个好公民
I don't normally do this. I'm just trying to be a good citizen.
你懂我的意思吗 我就在下面的玉米饼摊上
You know what I mean? I'm down here at this taco stand,
而老实说 这真的很恶心
and I gotta be honest, it's pretty disgusting.
那里没有地板 没有屋顶 没有卫生间
There's no floor, no roof no bathrooms.
而我老实说 这里肯定有1,000个疯子在这里跑来跑去
And I gotta be honest there's gotta be 1,000 maniacs running around here.
那里有足球大小的老鼠
There's rats the size of footballs,
而且一个男人在给孩子们送酒
and a guy's serving alcohol to children.
这是允许的吗 我可不这么认为
Is that allowed? I didn't think so.
你为什么不过来帮帮我呢 我在试着做一件好事
Why don't you come and help me out? I'm tryin' to do a good deed.
♪我疯了 我非常疯 ♪她疯了 非常疯
♪ I am crazy I so crazy ♪ She's crazy so crazy
♪我为你疯狂 我的爱
♪ I am crazy for you my love
♪不要离开 我会留在这里 ♪不 不 即使是阿卡
♪ Don't go away I'm here to stay ♪ No te vayas ven aca
♪因为我为你疯狂 我的爱人
♪ 'Cause I am crazy for you, my amor
♪我为你疯狂 我的爱
♪ I am crazy for you my love
♪我为你疯狂 亲爱的
♪ Estoy loca por ti mi amor
警♥察♥ 嘿 看 是警♥察♥ 赶快 我们快逃吧
Police! Hey look! It's the cops! Come on! Let's get out of here!
嘿 怎么回事 每个人都要去哪里
Hey what's goin' on? Where's everybody goin'
去吧 给我离开这里
Go on! Get out of here!
卢佩 你的帽子掉了
Lupe you dropped your hat!
赶快 快点 让我离开这里
Come on! Come on let me out of here!
我在哪儿呢
Where am I?
你能让我离开这里吗 拜托
Would you let me out of here, please?
你是谁 我是本尼 你不记得我了吗
Who are you? I'm Benny. You don't remember me?
回想一下 典当行 伊格纳西奥在哪里
Think back. The pawn shop? Where's Ignacio?
谁知道呢 他现在可能已经在去瓜地马拉的路上了
Who knows? He's probably halfway to Guatemala by now.
为什么 因为他是个非法移♥民♥者
Why? Because he's an illegal.
哦 是吗 那你又是什么呢
Oh yeah? And what does that make you?
听着 伙计
Look pal.
你找你朋友玛丽的路走错方向了
You're going about finding your friend Marie the wrong way.
你有梦想 伙计 我很尊重这一点 我有梦想
You got dreams man. I respect that. I got dreams.
你永远也找不到你的朋友在墨西哥帽下唱歌♥
You're never gonna find your friend from singing under sombreros.
如果你想要什么 你要做的不只是梦想
If you want something, you gotta do more than just dream.
你得离开那里 你一定要接受它
You gotta get out there. You gotta take it.
接受它 是啊 接受它
Take it? Yeah take it.
只有这样我们才能分一杯羹
That's the only way we'll get a piece of the pie.
我喜欢派 什么
I like pie. What?
我说 “我喜欢派”
I said "I like pie."
是啊 我也喜欢派
Yeah I like pie too.
看看这地方有多大 伙计
Look at the size of this place man.
你不会吻我的 对吧 什么 算了吧
You're not gonna kiss me are ya? What? Get outta here.
如果你想找到玛丽 你需要很多绿色的东西
If you wanna find Marie you're gonna need lots of the green stuff.
绿色的东西 是啊 绿色的东西
Green stuff? Yeah green stuff.
钱 干什么用
Money. What for?
干什么用 用于电♥话♥簿
What for? For phone books.
这就是你找到某人的方式 你得在电♥话♥簿里查一下
That's how you find somebody. You gotta look 'em up in a phone book.
这是非常贵的
It's very expensive.
这不像是有人来了 然后把一束花扔在你的家门口
It's not like somebody comes and drops a bunch on your doorstep.
拜托 本尼
Come on Benny!
嘿 如果她不在电♥话♥簿里呢 这就是
Hey what if she ain't in the phone book? That's what...
那你就得雇个私♥家♥侦♥探♥什么的
Then you gotta hire some private detective or something.
我不知道 伙计 这是一项非常昂贵的事
I don't know pal. It's a very expensive operation.
不过 别担心 我们会找到玛丽的
Don't worry though. We'll find Marie.
只需要想出一个正确的计划
Just gotta come up with the right plan.
‘本尼有很多计划’
'Benny had a lot of plans.'
‘他们中的大多数都很差劲 但关于雇佣侦探的那一部很好’
'Most of 'em stunk but the one about hiring a detective was good.'
‘我想 只要有适量的绿色东西’
'I figured for the right amount of green stuff,'
‘任何值得穿他的军用雨衣的侦探都能找到她’
'any detective worth his trench coat could find her.'
‘所以 我们成了一个团队’
'So we became a team.'
五 零 七 零
Five zero seven zero.
哦 天哪 对不起 打扰了 看着你要去的地方
Oh jeez I'm sorry. Excuse me. Watch where you're goin'.
对不起 打扰了 好的
I'm sorry. Excuse me. OK.
‘本尼说钱是世界上最重要的东西’
'Benny said money was the most important thing in the world.'
‘所以 在内心深处 如果你偷了它 人们会理解的’
'So deep down people would understand if you stole it.'
‘到了月底 可供选择的东西总是有点少’
'Towards the end of the month the pickings were always a little slim.'
‘我不知道这是因为他们把钱都花光了 还是因为我们偷了’
'I don't know if that's cos they spent it all or cos we stole it.'
继续往前走 伙计 你破产了 赶快
Move it along fella. You're broke. Come on.
‘但这一切中真正的问题是本尼’
'But the real problem in all of this was Benny.'
‘不管你怎么看 他都是个小人物’
'He was a small-timer any way you looked at it.'
‘在有更大的鱼可吃的时候 在20多岁的时候跳上跳下’
'Jumpin' up and down over 20s when there were bigger fish to fry.'
抓住他们 抓住他们
Get 'em! Get 'em!
我得告诉你 宝莉 天啊
I gotta tell you Paulie. God!
你是我一生中遇到的最棒的事 伙计
You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me man.
嘿 谢谢 伙计
Hey thanks man.
不 我是认真的 宝莉 你是最棒的
No I'm serious Paulie. You're the best.
抱歉 我不是故意打断你的小睾丸激素节的
Excuse me I don't mean to interrupt your little testosterone festival,
但这只鸟并没有让我们赚那么多钱
but the bird hasn't made us that much money.
哈罗 你在说什么 “那么多钱” 我们做得很好
Hello? What are you talking about, "that much money"? We're doin' great!
电影精选列表