‘我不知道那是什么’
'I had no idea what it was.'
坏主意 非常糟糕
Bad idea. Very bad.
‘但内心深处的某种东西告诉我 这对我的健康有害的’
'But something deep inside told me it was hazardous to my health.'
我看到了爪子 牙齿和眼睛 还有爪子 牙齿和眼睛
I see claws and teeth and eyes. And claws and teeth and eyes.
爪子 看看那些爪子
The claws! Look at those claws.
‘所以这个跳蚤袋跑遍了这个地方’
'So this flea bag got run of the place,'
‘而且被允许把身体探出在沙发上’
'and was allowed to hang out on the couch'
‘在我和玛丽过去看电视的地方’
'where me and Marie used to watch TV.'
‘我被放逐到这个非常不舒服的衣架上’
'I was banished to this very uncomfortable coat rack,
‘他们称之为“栖息处”’
'which they called a "perch".'
嗨 小猫 小猫
Hey kitty kitty.
‘而于是开始了一种终身的演讲趋势’
'And so began a lifelong trend of speaking,'
‘当我应该闭上我的大嘴巴的时候’
'when I should've kept my big beak shut.'
这里 小猫 小猫 到外面来
Here kitty kitty. Come on outside.
来吧 我们烤肉上有一些虾给你吃
Come on. We've got some shrimps on the barbecue for ya.
就在这里 不 保持 嘿
Right heres. No. Keep...Hey.!
转身出去 你这个愚蠢的毛球 我想他们在呼唤你
Turn around and go outside you stupid hair ball. I think they're calling you.
继续 就这样 去外面 松饼或南瓜 或者呿
Go on. That's it. Go outside Muffy or Pumpkin or duh...
我甚至不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
呃 去 呃 去挖点东西或者埋点东西
Uh go uh go dig something up or bury something.
你为什么朝着我走来 不 你
Why are you coming towards me? No you...
这不好 你不想坐在家具上
That's not good. You don't wanna be on the furniture.
它和你的外套不相配 下去 下去
It doesn't match your coat. Get down. Get down.
从家具上下来 下去 你甚至不喜欢沙拉
Get down from the furniture. Get down. You don't even like salad.
那是
That's...
啊 小心
Ah! Look out!
拜托 别烦我 猫
Come on. Leave me alone cat!
我不是在嘲笑你 拜托 别烦我
I wasn't laughing at you. Come on. Leave me alone.
住手
Stop!
住手 你这只坏猫 愚蠢的发球
Stop it you bad cat! Stupid hair ball.
嘘 是啊 嘘
Shoo! Yeah shoo!
我认为她分不清
I don't think she can tell the difference
幻想和现实之间的区别
between fantasy and reality.
拜托
Come on.
你知道她说什么吗 你对这个准备好了吗
You know what she said? Are you ready for this?
她说鸟告诉她是猫发动的
She said the bird told her the cat started it.
她这么对你说的 是啊
She said that to you? Yeah.
噢 她五岁了 这是她想像中的朋友
Well she's five years old. It's her imaginary friend.
我不知道
I don't know.
她没有任何其他朋友
She doesn't have any other friends.
她没有做任何其他的依恋
She hasn't made any other attachments.
我只是
I just...
我真的认为我们应该考虑扔掉这只鸟
I really think that we should consider getting rid of the bird.
我不知道 沃伦 她喜欢那只鸟
I don't know Warren. She loves that bird.
她喜欢那只鸟
She loves that bird.
现在我们要去哪里
Now where we goin'?
你必须学会飞行 宝莉
You have to learn how to fly Paulie.
不 我不想
No I don't want to.
你必-必须 为什么
You h-have to. Why?
所以如果你离开了 你-你可以飞回我身边
So in case you ever go away, y-you can fly back to me.
离开 我们必-必须在一起 对吧
Away? We h-have to be together r-right?
对的 那么飞-飞吧
Right. Then f-fly.
哦 又是你
Oh. You again.
来吧 宝莉 不-不要往下看
Come on Paulie. D-Don't look down.
看看星星 现-现在张开你的翅膀
Look at the stars. N-Now spread your wings.
好的
OK.
别往下看 你可以做到的
Don't look down. You could do it.
如果这么容易 你为什么不做呢
If it's so easy why don't you do it?
好的 我显示给你看 好吧 来吧
OK I'll show you. All right come on.
嘿 好球 你差点砸到它了
Hey good shot. You almost got him.
有任何东西吗
Anything?
哇
Wow.
好了 现在张开你的翅膀 不-不要往下看
OK now spread your wings. D-Don't look down.
好的 准备好了吗 一 二 飞
OK ready? One two fly!
来吧 现在 飞吧 来吧 飞吧
Come on. Now fly. Come on fly.
哇 玛丽 小心
Whoa Marie. Look out!
玛丽 帮帮我们 来人啊 救命
Marie! Help us somebody! Help!
是玛丽 救命
It's Marie! Help!
哦 宝贝 我的天啊
Oh baby. My God.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
‘玛丽不能说话 爸爸听不进去’
'Marie couldn't talk. The dad couldn't listen.'
‘妈妈无法应付’
'The mom couldn't cope.'
‘所以他们把我赶走了’
'So they got rid of me.'
宝莉
Paulie!
玛丽
Marie.
宝莉 玛丽
Paulie! Marie.
玛丽 回来
Marie come back.
宝莉 玛丽
Paulie! Marie!
宝莉 玛丽
Paulie! Marie!
宝莉
Paulie!
飞回到我身边
Fly back to me!
宝莉
Paulie!
宝莉 我爱你 飞回到我身边
Paulie I love you! Fly back to me!
飞回我身边 宝莉
Fly back to me Paulie!
所以他们把你带到这里
So they bring you here?
不 不 触底并非易事
Nah no. It wasn't that easy hitting rock bottom.
我做了很多事
I did a bunch of things.
首先 我在一个叫布鲁明代尔的地方
First I did a stint as a window display
做了一段时间的橱窗展示
in a place called Bloomingdale's.
而且我在哥斯大黎加的小册子上
And I was in a brochure for Costa Rica.
我做了一些魔术师助理的工作 做儿童派对
I did some work as a magician's assistant doing children's parties,
但当津塔陷入困境时
but when Zintar fell on hard times,
他必须在我和披风之间做出选择
he had to choose between me and the cape.
猜猜他典当了哪一个
Guess which one he pawned.
♪有什么新鲜事 小猫 哇 哇 哇♪
♪ What's new pussycat, whoa whoa whoa ♪
闭嘴 你这该死的飞鼠 闭嘴
Shut up you goddamn flying rat, shut up.
♪小猫咪 小猫咪 你很好吃♪
♪ Pussycat pussycat, you are delicious♪
♪如果我的愿望都能实现♪
♪ And if my wishes could all come...♪
也许你在里面不舒服 也许你需要改变
Maybe you're uncomfortable in there? Maybe you need a change.
这个漂亮的烤面包机烤箱仅适用于顶级棕色怎么样
How about this nice toaster oven for top brown only?
来吧 阿蒂 我们一整天都没有典当任何东西
Come on Artie. We haven't pawned anything all day.
让我们在贝尔蒙特压上九号♥ 我很无聊
Let's catch the number nine at Belmont. I'm bored.
你和我都是 我想回家
You and me both. I wanna go home.
去打电♥话♥
Get on the line.
哟 阿蒂 今天是你的幸运日
Yo Artie today is your lucky day.
对的 刚从展示厅出来 对吧 收据在哪里
Right. Fresh outta the showroom, right? Where's the receipt?
丢了 十美元
Lost it. Ten bucks.
十美元 拜托 饶了我吧
Ten bucks? Come on gimme a break.
我试图提高你商品的水平
I'm trying to upgrade the level of your merchandise.
停下 讨厌鬼
Hit the brakes ugly.
可爱的 你训练这只鸟来侮辱你的顾客吗
Cute. Do you train the bird to insult your customers?
不 我一个人就知道你很丑
No I could tell you're ugly all by myself.
他是怎么做到的 他看电视
How'd he do that? He watches television.
多么有利的条件
What an angle.
我能看出它的独特技能
I could see how his unique skills could really...
对一个聪明的人来说是多么有用 蛤
come in handy to an intelligent guy huh?
是的 我看到一个时我会让你知道
Yeah I'll let you know when I see one.
你多少钱想要卖♥♥它 阿蒂
How much you want for him Artie?
比十块钱更多得多 宝贝
A lot more than ten bucks baby.
你得诈骗超过一年的时间来接洽
You'd have to grift for more than a year to make his numbers.
好的 你们三个谁是老板
OK which of you three is the proprietor?
很有趣 托兹 你那里有什么
Very funny toots. What do you got there?
哦 这是我的画架 这是一个非常好的
Oh this is my easel. It's a very fine one.
我已故的丈夫给我买♥♥的
My late husband got it for me,
我真的不想放弃它 你知道吗
and I really hate to part with it, you know?
是的 总之 除了死去的丈夫 你想典当还是卖♥♥掉
Yeah whatever. Dead husband aside, do you wanna pawn or sell?
噢
Well...
真正的问题是
The real question is,
你准备好把那个防烫套垫扔在你头上吗
are you prepared to throw in that potholder on your head?
噢 那是极粗鲁的
Well that was extremely rude.
电影精选列表