你教它那个吗
Did you teach him that?
不 就是这样 脏嘴全是它的
No. That's the thing. The dirty mouth is all his.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你知道 我想我会带它跟着我
You know, I think I'll take him with me.
噢 我不这么认为 女士 瞧 我先看到了那只鸟
Well I don't think so lady. See I saw the bird first.
哦 不 不 我恐怕你不是它合适的主人
Oh no no. I'm afraid you are not the right owner for him.
总得有人必须教这只漂亮的鸟一些礼貌
Somebody has to teach this beautiful bird some manners.
倒不如是我
Might as well be me.
我的礼貌有什么问题
What's wrong with my manners?
好吧 现在让我出去 奶奶
All right. Let me out now Grandma.
非常有趣 让我走 玩笑结束了 嘿 别说了
Very funny. Let me go. Joke's over. Hey stop that.
继续下去而你自己就会被关在笼子里
Keep it up and you'll be in a cage yourself.
拜托 你能让我出去吗 安静
Come on would you let me out? Hush.
神父 你看到这个女人了吗 她是个捕鸟人 放我出去
Padre you see this broad? She's a birdnapper. Let me out!
有人检查一下这位女士的钱包 我打赌她里面有一只仓鼠
Somebody check this lady's purse. I bet she's got a hamster in there.
出去 即刻走开 谢谢你 天啊
Get out. Scram. Thank you. Jeez.
你要去哪里 家
Where are you going? Home.
你要一直走下去吗 没错
Are you gonna walk all the way? That's right.
噢 那你为什么不飞呢 这快得多
Well why don't you fly? It's a lot faster.
不会飞 ♪恰 恰-恰-恰 恰♪
Can't fly. ♪ Cha cha-cha-cha cha...♪
你可以说话 但你不能飞 好吧 再见
You can talk but you can't fly. All right see you around.
好的 再见
All right. See ya.
呃 你知道吗 我仔细考虑了一下 而我回来了
Uh you know what? I thought it over and I'm back.
此外 我不知道她住在哪里
Besides, I don't know where she lives.
谁住在哪里 玛丽
Where who lives? Marie.
她独自一人 而且我们应该在一起
She's all alone, and we're supposed to stick together.
你觉得你需要一点帮助吗
Do you think you could use a little bit of help?
是的
Yes.
是的 什么 是的 托兹
Yes what? Yes toots.
嗯 “是的 请” 伙计 你很贫穷的
Mm "yes please". Man you're needy.
艾尔韦瑟 艾尔韦瑟 艾尔韦瑟 艾尔韦瑟
Alweather Alweather Alweath...Alweather!
哦 我们很好运气 这本书里只有一个艾尔韦瑟
Oh are we in luck. There's only one Alweather in this book,
而且它相当接近
and it's pretty close by.
你觉得我们仅仅过去给她一个惊喜怎么样
What do you say we just go over and surprise her?
认识任何东西吗
Recognize anything?
就是它 就是那房♥子
That's it. That's the house.
就是它 就是它 就是它 就是那个
That's it that's it that's it. That's the one!
哦 天啊
Oh dear.
对不起 亲爱的 他们搬走了
I'm sorry dear. They've moved away.
搬走 嗯 搬去洛杉矶
Away? Mm-hmm. To Los Angeles.
好吧 噢 让我们回到计程车 蛤
All right well, let's get back in the cab huh?
哦 不 这显然横越国土 这是3,000英哩
Oh no. It's clear across the country. It's 3,000 miles.
拜托
Please.
我怕“拜托”在这种情况下不起作用
I'm afraid "please" just won't work in this situation.
但是 新泽西州怎么了
But what's the matter with New Jersey?
这很好 如果你给它一个机会
It's nice if you give it a chance.
为什么你的房♥子有轮子
Why does your house have wheels?
有轮子的房♥子更便宜
Houses are cheaper with wheels.
我更多的是在想
I was thinking more along the lines
有轮子的房♥子可以到处走
that houses with wheels can go places.
噢 我恐怕 不会了
Well not anymore I'm afraid.
厄尔和我过去经常旅行 你知道吗
Earl and I used to travel all of the time you know?
但情况改变
But things change.
他有甚至比你更疯狂的想法
He had even crazier ideas than you have.
我们总是谈论去大峡谷
We always used to talk about going to the Grand Canyon,
但我们只是从来没有走那么远
but we just never got that far.
你知道 厄尔说如果你就站在当太阳升起的边缘
You know,Earl said that if you stand right at the edge just when the sun comes up,
这就像看到了世界上第一次日出
it's like seeing the first sunrise in the whole world.
他有点诗意 不是吗 对于一名前海军陆战队员
He was kind of poetic wasn't he? For an ex-Marine.
嗯 你想念厄尔
Hmm you miss Earl.
哦 让我们不谈这个 你想念厄尔
Oh let's not talk about that. You miss Earl.
吃你的晚餐
Eat your dinner.
就像我想念玛丽
Like I miss Marie.
准备好了 准备好了
Ready? Ready!
再见 泽西 再见 泽西
So long Jersey! So long Jersey!
‘我以为飞行很可怕直到我和艾薇一起开车之后’
'I thought flying was scary until I drove with Ivy.'
‘现在 那是可怕的’
'Now that's scary.'
啊 是的 你和我就在这里
Ah yes. You and I are right here,
而玛丽就在那里
and Marie is right there.
就在那里 噢 不是 你知道 不是字面意思
Right there. Well not...You know not literally.
这是一张地图和一本图集 这是一本满是地图的书
This is a map an atlas. It's a book full of maps.
我会教你书本知识
I'll teach you about books.
‘艾薇是一个很棒的老师’
'Ivy was a great teacher.'
‘她是一个哲学家 一个探险家’
'She was a philosopher an explorer.'
‘不幸的是 她还以为自己是个歌♥手’
'Unfortunately, she also thought she was a singer.'
♪他践踏了存放愤怒葡萄的葡萄园♪
♪ He has tramped upon the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored♪
♪他释放了致命的闪电♪
♪ He has loosed the fateful lightning...♪
艾薇拜托 我是一只鸟 我的大脑很小 而它快要爆♥炸♥了
Ivy Please. I'm a bird. I have a small brain and it's about to explode.
♪他的真♥相♥还在继续♪
♪ His truth goes marching on ♪
让我们尝试一些更经典的东西
Let's try something a little more classby.
♪什么是新猫咪 哇 哇 哇♪
♪ What's new pussycat, whoa whoa whoa♪
♪什么是新猫咪 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇♪
♪ What's new pussycat, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa♪
♪小猫咪 小猫咪 我有花♪
♪ Pussycat pussycat, I've got flowers♪
♪还有很多时间陪你♪
♪ And lots of hours to spend with you♪
♪所以去给你可爱的小猫咪的鼻子涂上粉吧♪
♪ So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose...♪
所以我们什么时候到那里
So when will we get there?
或许这是个错误的问题
Maybe that's the wrong question.
也许我们应该问
Maybe we should be asking,
“一路上我们会看到什么”
"What are we gonna see along the way?"
“我们要拐什么错误的弯”
"What wrong turn are we gonna make..."
“这会把我们带到意想不到的地方吗”
"that will take us someplace unexpected?"
“天气对我们有利 还是对我们不利”
"Will the weather be for us, or will it be against us?"
“我们会失去信心吗”
"Will we lose faith?"
“我们会到那里 还是我们不会”
"Will we get there or won't we?"
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
有时害怕是好事
It's good to be scared sometimes.
举起你的翅膀
Put your wings up.
就是这样 非常好
That's it. Very good.
你应该学如何来飞行 宝莉
You should learn how to fly Paulie.
上一次有人提出这个建议 结果并不是很好
The last time someone suggested that it didn't work out so good.
你错过了一些可能非常棒的东西
You're missing out on something that's probably pretty great.
嘿 你为什么不试试它并让我知道
Hey why don't you try it and let me know.
你累了吗 有一点点
Are you tired? A little bit.
沙漠很有趣 最大的沙漠是什么
The desert is fun. What is the biggest desert?
这是北极 沙漠不一定要热
It's the North Pole. It doesn't have to be hot to be a desert.
只要没有降雨就行了
It just has to not have rainfall.
我们可以停在世界上最大的麻绳球上吗
Could we stop at the world's largest ball of twine?
那可能比拉什莫尔山更有趣
That'd probably be more fun than Mount Rushmore.
前面有一辆卡车 那些家伙不会累吗
There's a truck up ahead. Don't those guys ever get tired?
艾薇 当心 让开
Ivy look out! Get outta the way!
噢
Oh!
噢
Oh.
你知道 也许你的房♥子不应该有轮子
You know maybe your house shouldn't have wheels.
哦 天啊
Oh dear.
好吧 好吧 我去寻求帮助
All right all right. I'll go get some help.
你待在这里 你知道 这是 不要害怕
You stay here. You know it's...Don't be frightened.
让我们看看
Let's see.
‘为了她所有的快乐而且谢谢你’
'For all of her pleases and thank yous,'
‘言语对艾薇来说并没有那么重要’
'words weren't really that important to Ivy.'
‘她所看到的才是最重要的’
'It's what she saw that mattered.'
‘在我看来 它的运作方式’
'Seems to me the way it works out,'
‘你最爱的东西是他们拿走的东西’
'it's the things you love most that are the things they take away.'
医生说我真的不能再开车了
The doctor says I really mustn't drive any more.
你将仅仅必需要在没有我的情况下继续前进
You'll just have to go ahead without me.
洛杉矶是从这里正向西 正对着夕阳
Los Angeles is due west from here, right into the setting sun.
我可以成为你的眼睛 我可以帮你看路
I can be your eyes. I can watch the road for you.
此外 我不能没有你而走
Besides I can't go without you.
哦 你当然可以
Oh of course you can.
亲爱的 我不太擅长道别 所以我觉得你现在该走了
I'm not very good at good-byes dear, so I think you should go now.
就在现在 你到那儿后给我寄张明信片
Just right now. And you send me a postcard when you get there.
电影精选列表