我把梳子放哪儿了
Where did I put that comb?
噢
Oh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
‘而所以我留下了’
'And so I stayed.'
我们快到家了吗
We nearly home yet?
在这里向左走 就是这样的
Go to your left here. There you go.
你知道你是什么吗 宝莉 你是我的导盲犬鹦鹉
You know what you are Paulie? You're my seeing-eye parrot.
你一直是我的好朋友 宝莉
You've been a dear friend to me, Paulie.
我们是一丘之貉 你和我
We're birds of a feather you and I.
非此非彼 那就是我们
Betwixt and between that's us.
所以我们今晚有什么 它漂亮吗
So what do we have tonight? Is it pretty?
哦 非常漂亮
Oh very pretty.
现在有更多的橙色 而且颜色越来越深
There's more orange now, and it's getting darker.
只剩下一点点♥金♥色
Just a little gold left.
太阳必定快要下山了
The sun must almost be set.
你看见任何星星了吗 还没有
Can you see any stars yet? Not yet.
‘而然后有一天 猫抓住了她’
'And then one day the cat got her.'
噢
Oh.
‘生活中有些事情是你延后的’
'There are things in life you put off,'
‘因为你认为你以后会做’
'because you think you're gonna do them later.'
‘但艾薇教给我的真正的东西’
'But the real thing Ivy taught me'
‘你得活得像那可能不会再有以后了’
'is you gotta live like there may not be a later.'
‘我找到了一棵树 并且我度过了夜晚’
'I found a tree, and I spent the night.'
‘因为我想早上去那里’
'Cos I wanted to be there in the morning...'
‘看第一次日出’
'for the very first sunrise.'
所以 你一路飞到这里
So you flew all the way here?
是的 一路飞来
Yep all the way.
你自己还有很长的路要走 可不是吗
Is long way to go by yourself. Tell me about it.
那么你接下来做了什么
So what you did next?
噢 艾薇向我介绍了很多精彩的事情
Well,Ivy introduced me to a lot of wonderful things,
但是 你知道 她遗漏了一件非常重要的事情
but you know she left one very important thing out.
嗯
Hmm?
你好
Hola.
嗨 我是宝莉 呃 保罗
Hi I'm Paulie. Uh Paul.
你能帮我吗 我有点迷路了
Could you help me? I'm a little lost.
我叫卢佩 我是一只非常漂亮的鸟
Me llamo Lupe. Soy una pajara muy bonita.
蛤 呃 也许我们开局很糟糕
Huh? Uh maybe we got off to a bad start.
听着 我叫宝莉 我有点迷路了 我需要一些帮助
Look my name's Paulie and I'm a little lost. I need some help.
嘿 等等 你要去哪里 嘿 等等我
Hey wait. Where you going? Hey wait for me.
♪我所有的朋友都知道低骑士♪
♪ All my friends know the Low Rider ♪
嘿 你们 别这样 你们在干什么 发生什么事
Hey you guys knock it off. What are you doing? What's going on?
噢
Oh.
嘿 你 过来这里
Hey you come on down here.
是的 你 来吧
Yeah you. Come on.
好吧 你的故事是什么
OK what's your story?
嗯 是的 嗯 我在找一个叫玛丽·艾尔韦瑟的人
Uh yes. Uh I'm looking for someone named Marie Alweather.
但我怕我可能迷路了 你能告诉我我在哪里吗
But I'm afraid I may be lost. Can you tell me where I am?
你在洛杉矶 洛杉矶东区
You're in L.A. East L.A.
洛杉矶 洛杉矶 哦 天哪 我做到了
L. A? L. A! Oh my gosh I made it!
我做到了 洛杉矶 我不相信
I made it! L. A! I don't believe it!
我不相信 你会说话
I don't believe it. You can talk?
它们会说话
They talk.
它们
Them?
它们不会说话 我说“炸玉米饼” 它们说“炸玉米饼”
They don't talk. I say "taco." They say "taco."
炸玉米饼 炸玉米饼 炸玉米饼 它们还好吗
Taco taco taco. Are they OK?
当然 它们没事
Sure they're OK.
我不知道我 我在和一只鸟说话
I don't know about me. I'm talking to a bird.
好的 我在和一只鸟说话
OK I'm talking to a bird.
她爸爸叫莫吗 嗯-嗯 沃伦
Is her daddy's name Moe? Uh-uh. Warren.
噢
Oh.
对不起 朋友 这本书里没有这样的艾尔韦瑟
Well I'm sorry amigo. Such an Alweather is not in this book.
也许他们有一个未列出的号♥码
Maybe they have an unlisted number.
嗯
Hmm. Pero abes qu?
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking?
你会唱歌♥或跳舞吗 你什么意思
Can you carry a tune or dance? What do you mean?
准备转身 爸爸 转身
Get ready to turn. Da. Turn.
好的 就这样 来吧
OK that's it. Come on.
不
No.
听我说
Tell you what.
为什么我们两端各有一个人 然后卢佩在中间
Why don't we have one guy on each end and then Lupe in the middle?
好的 嗯 查科 嗯 帕科 哈罗
OK uh Chaco uh Paco hello?
来吧 跟它们谈谈 我在努力
Come on. Talk to them. I'm trying.
用鹦鹉语言和它们说话 什么
Talk to them in parrot. What?
用鹦鹉语言说话 这样他们就会明白
Talk in parrot, so they'll understand.
说鹦鹉语言 对 是啊 来吧
Talk parrot? Right. Yeah. Come on now.
好的 嘿 你要去哪里 我说了什么
OK...Hey, where you going? What'd I say?
伙计 你说了什么 我不知道 我不会说鹦鹉语言
Man what did you say? I don't know. I don't talk parrot.
嘿 嘿 宝莉 你要去哪里
Hey! Hey Paulie! Where did you go?
嘿 你们所有人 把你的小羽毛屁♥股♥回到这里来
Hey all of you! Get your little feathered butts back in here.
我们得排练 你觉得这种事就这样发生了吗
We gotta rehearse. You think this stuff just happens?
嗯 我真的很喜欢你
Uh I really like you a lot.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you a lot.
哇 我很高兴你有这种感觉
Wow. I'm so glad you feel that way.
哇 我很高兴你有这种感觉
Wow. I'm so glad you feel that way.
你有在听吗 你有在听吗
Are you listening? Are you listening?
还是你只是在重复
Or are you just repeating?
噢 女人可以是很固执的
Well women can be tough.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
所以 你怎么知道你是否遇到了合适的人
So how do you know if you've met the right one?
噢 对我来说
Well for me...
我想一下
Let me see.
她会是很漂亮 但很聪明
She would be pretty but smart.
她会是在桌子上放书 头发上插花
She would have books on her table and flowers in her hair.
还有 还有很多金色的羽毛
And...And lots of golden feathers.
噢 是的 高标准很重要
Well yes important to have high standard.
所以 米莎 你有女朋友吗 没有
So Misha you got a girlfriend? No.
噢 一次 一点点
Well once. Little bit.
什么 你怎么会有一点点女朋友
What? How do you have a little bit of a girlfriend?
噢 这很有趣 继续
Well...This is interesting. Go on.
在我来美国之前 有一个女孩
Before I'm coming to America, there was girl.
我们是大学一起的学生
We were student together at university.
当然 我们谈论书籍 我们甚至为它们而争吵
Sure we talk about books. We even fight about them.
她很聪明 而且固执
She was very smart. And stubborn.
我说书意味着一件事
I say book mean one thing.
她说 “不 米莎 书是另一回事”
She say "No Misha. Book mean other thing."
有一次 她在
One time she act in play...
全校面前表演
in front of whole school.
我在窗帘后面工作 在黑暗中
I was working behind curtain, in dark.
我看到她在舞台上
I see her on stage.
她头发上有朵小花
She had little flowers in her hair...
而光线使它们的
and the light make them all...
颜色不同
different color.
而我对自己说 “我的天啊 她很漂亮”
And I say to myself, "My God she's beautiful."
“也许对我来说太美了 但我会告诉她我的感受”
"Maybe too beautiful for me, but I will tell her how I feel."
之后 当我走近她时
Afterward, when I'm come near to her...
她偷走了你的话
She stole your words away.
是的
Yes.
她嫁给了我最好的朋友
She marry my best friend.
他告诉她他的感受
He told her how he feel.
在婚礼上 她把我拉到一边并且说
At wedding, she take me aside and say,
“米莎 我总是最喜欢你”
"Misha I always like you best,"
“但我害怕”
"but I was afraid..."
“害怕你的沉默”
"afraid of your silence."
说出来是很重要的
It's important to speak up.
所以 你要告诉我卢佩发生了什么
So you're going to tell me what happened to Lupe,
还是我去多扫地
or shall I go sweep more floor?
好的 好的
OK OK.
‘所以我在洛杉矶有一个女孩 我能吃的所有芒果’
'So I had a girl in L.A.,all the mangos I could eat.'
‘一切都很顺利 但你知道这是怎么回事’
'Everything was going great. But you know how it is.'
‘一旦你觉得自己没事’
'Soon as you think you're OK,'
电影精选列表