我当然会说话 那你为什么不说呢
Of course I can talk. Then why you not?
因为说话只会让你陷入麻烦
Because talking just gets you into trouble.
麻烦 你为什么这么说 说来话长
Trouble? Why you say that? It's a long story.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I'm Russian.
我喜欢长篇故事
I like long stories.
好吧 契诃夫 坐下来
All right Chekhov. Sit down.
这一切都开始于玛丽
It all started with Marie.
歌♥曲中的那个
The one in the song.
是的 歌♥曲中的那个
Yeah. The one in the song.
玛丽
Marie!
玛丽 来看看你爷爷给你带来了什么
Marie come see what your grandpa brought you.
爷-爷-爷爷 我美丽的女孩
G-G-Grandpa! My beautiful girl.
你给我带了什么
W-What d-did you bring me?
看看篮子里 亲爱的
Look in the basket sweetie.
睁开眼睛而她就在那里
'I opened my eyes, and there she was.'
小-小鸟
B-Bird.
‘我不知道这个生物是什么 但我喜欢它’
'I didn't know what this creature was but I liked it.'
我想给她找个人谈谈 我给他取名叫宝莉
I thought I'd give her someone to talk to. I named him Paulie.
漂亮的保-宝莉
Pretty P-Paulie.
‘漂亮的玛丽’
'Pretty Marie.'
你想要一些吗
You w-w-want some?
在里面混一点 好吗
Just mix a little in there OK?
好-好的
O-OK.
下-下去
G-Go down.
你喜欢这个吗
D-D-Do y-you like this?
很-很-很好
G-G-Good.
好-好-好孩子
G-G-Good boy.
玛丽 你能帮妈妈吗
Marie can you help Mommy?
这个放在玻璃托盘上 这个放在星形碗里 好吗
This goes on the glass tray. This goes in the star bowl OK?
♪孤独的日子过去了 我要回家了
♪ Lonely days are gone I'm a-goin' home
♪我的宝贝刚刚给我写了一封信
♪ My baby just wrote me a letter
♪我不在乎我带了多少钱
♪ I don't care how much money I got with me
♪我要回到我的宝贝身边♪
♪ I got to get back to my baby...♪
嘿 杰瑞 你有喝点什么了吗
Hey Jerry, did you get something to drink?
给你 伙计们 哦 太好了 谢谢
Here you go guys. Oh that's great. Thanks.
玛丽 你能把那只鸟从桌子上拿开吗
Marie can you get that bird off the table?
玛丽
Marie.
宝莉在帮-帮我 他在帮你 我知道 我知道
Paulie's h-helping me. He's helping you. I know. I know.
你们俩为什么不出去玩直到爸爸回来
Why don't you two go outside and play until Daddy gets here?
你-你-你-你喜欢吗
Y-Y-Y-You like that?
等到-到-到-到爸爸见到你
Wait t-t-t-till Daddy sees you.
她在那里 她在那里
There she is. There she is.
她长大了 嗨 小兔子
She's growin'. Hi Bunny.
我的大女儿怎么样了 向你♥爸♥爸问好 玛丽
How's my big girl? Say hello to your daddy Marie.
先握手 后接吻 好吗
Handshake first kiss later OK?
哦 这是一个有力的握手
Ooh that's a strong handshake.
嘿
Hey.
我们什么时候得到一只鸟
When did we get a bird?
爷-爷-爷爷帮我找-找到了他
G-G-Grandpa g-got him for me.
他-他-他的名-名字叫保-保-保利 明白了吧
H-H-His n-name is Paulie.P-P-Paulie understands.
保-宝莉也想要-要一个吻
P-Paulie w-wants a kiss too.
好的
OK.
♪我第一次爱你
♪ I loved you the first time
♪我看见你了
♪ I saw you
“而我永远 会爱你 玛丽♪”
♪ And I always...will love you Marie ♪
晚安
Good night.
我真不敢相信你没有告诉我
I just cannot believe you didn't tell me.
我想给你写信
I wanted to write you.
噢 那么 你为什么不呢 我不知道该说什么
Well then why didn't you? I didn't know what to say.
她好转了吗 它会消失吗
Is she getting any better? Is it going away?
不 但如果你对她施加太大压力 它不会消失
No but it won't go away if you put too much pressure on her.
我认为你没有给她足够的压力
I don't think you put enough pressure on her.
我不能忍♥受她受苦 我受不了
I can't stand to see her suffer. I can't stand it!
当她上学时会发生什么 你觉得她会被取笑吗
What happens when she goes to school? Do you think she'll be made fun of?
因为我可以向你保证她会的
Because I can guarantee you that she will be.
你告诉我 你觉得我们该怎么办
You tell me. What do you think we should do?
我只是觉得所有这些“无论你做什么我们都爱你”都无济于事
I just think all this "we love you whatever you do" is not gonna help.
太好了 太好了 我们会仅仅命令她停止口吃吗 就这样吗
Great great. We'll just order her to stop stuttering? Is that it?
好吧 你-你-你是仙女教母
OK y-y-you are the fairy godmother,
而-而-而我是一-一位公主
a-a-and I a-am the princess.
我们住在一座大城♥堡♥里
We live in a big castle,
而-而-而-而我有很多公主衣服
a-a-a-and I have lots of princess dresses.
好的 仙女教母 让-让我好好说话
OK fairy godmother, m-make me talk right.
而-而-而-而-而且请-请-请-请快点
A-A-A-A-And p-p-p-please hurry.
好的 玛丽 让我们慢慢来 不用着急 好吗
All right Marie. Let's take your time. There's no hurry OK?
这是一只
This is a?
蝴蝶
But-ter-fly.
球
Ball.
嗯 我告诉你
Um I'll tell you what.
我会让你带上这些卡片
I'll let you take these cards with you,
而或许你会觉得在家和父母一起练习会更舒服
and maybe you'll feel more comfortable practicing at home with your mom and dad.
好的 放松
OK relax.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
慢慢吐出来
Let it out slowly.
现在说“房♥子”
Now say "house".
房♥-房♥-房♥
H-H-H...
房♥子 亲爱的 房♥子 嘿 我的女孩们好吗
House sweetie house. Hey how are my girls?
很好
Good.
进展如何 很好 非常好
How's it goin'? Good. Very good.
很好
Good.
你在干什么 杯子 这是正确的
What are you workin' on? Cup. That's right.
没错 来吧 你可以说“杯子” 杯-杯-杯
That's right Come on. You can say "cup". C-C-C...
没错 宝贝 你可以做到 看着我 看着我 杯子
That's right baby. You can do it. Look at me. Watch me. Cup.
杯-杯-杯-杯
C-C-C-C...
杯子
Cup.
莉拉 仅仅让她说吧 你为什么不让她说呢
Lila just let her say it. Why don't you just let her say it?
听着 我很抱歉 你一直在为她说话 让她说吧
Look I'm sorry. You keep saying it for her. Let her say it.
我在尽我最大的努力
I'm doing my best!
他们让你说这个字 我不这么认为 让她说这个字
They told you to say the word? I don't think so. Let her say the word.
我是不是应该把她留在那里让她彻底失望
Am I supposed to leave her there totally frustrated?
杯子
Cup.
让她说这个字 杯子
Just let her say the word. Cup.
杯-杯子
C-up.
杯子
Cup.
杯-杯子
C-up.
你做到了 玛丽 你做到了
You did it Marie. You did it!
‘只需要一个字而他们就闭嘴了’
'All it took was one word and they shut up.'
‘我想来学习更多’
'I wanted to learn more.'
那是什么 椅-椅-椅子
What's that? Ch-Ch-Chair.
那是一张椅子 给我一些
That's a chair. Give me some of that.
栅-栅-栅栏 栅栏
F-F-Fence. Fence.
花-花朵
Fl-Flower.
这个是什么 岩-岩石
What about this? R-Rock.
岩石 那些是什么
Rock. What are those?
呃 虫子 我不介意如果我这么做
Ew bugs. Don't mind if I do.
我要去商店 想和我一起兜风吗
I'm going to the store. Wanna take a ride with me?
不-不-不要 宝莉我在帮我
N-N-No. Paulie i-i-is helping me...
学习一些新单字
learn some new words.
不 小兔子 鸟不会说话 它们也不会教 好吗
No Bunny birds don't talk, and they don't teach OK?
它们只是重复我们说的话 它们不懂
They just repeat what we say. They don't understand.
保-保-宝莉懂
P-P-Paulie understands.
很安静 不是吗 教授
Pretty quiet aren't you there, Professor?
我很安静 我很抱歉我是 但我害怕他
I was quiet. I'm sorry I was, but I was afraid of him.
而这不是我害怕的全部
And that's not all I was afraid of.
来吧 鸟儿会飞
Come on. Birds fly.
你害怕去飞吗
You were afraid to fly?
我惧高
I was afraid of heights.
直到我学会了一个新字 什么
Until I learned a new word. What?
什么
What?
不 不 不
No no no...
电影精选列表