其他人呢?
What about the others?
尸体面目全非
Well, it was pretty messy, as it turns out.
需要48小时 才能做出牙齿鉴定
It's going to take 48 hours to verify the dental records,
他们正在努力辨认
but they're keeping right on it.
糟糕
Oh, great.
怎么了?
What?
现在正打雷 屋里停电了
The storm just knocked out the power here to the house.
我要去点一些蜡烛
I've got to light some candles.
我也为你点一支
I'll light one for you, too.
好 马蒂 谢谢
Okay, Marty. Thanks.
来了
Here we go.
凯西 你忘了交电费吗?
What, forget to pay your bill, Cath?
罗伯 你很幽默
Oh, Robert. Very funny.
大家都没事吧?
Everyone all right?
- 我们很好 - 这样感觉更棒
- We're fine, Jack. - We like it better this way.
这种情况可不常发生 霍姆斯公爵
This doesn't happen very often, Lord Holmes.
只有皇室人员来参加晚宴 才会出现这种情况
Only when we have royalty over for dinner.
我知道您了解的
I knew you'd understand.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
- 跟我来好吗?- 妈妈 我必须这样吗?
- Come with me, will you?- Oh, Mom, do I have to?
如果停电是因为雷电 那么船库也应该停电
If the storm had knocked out the lights, they'd be out in the boathouse, too.
所以呢?
So?
电力来自街上 再接来这里
Power comes in from the street, and then branches off to here.
上帝
Jesus.
我是雷恩 请问有外交安♥全♥局♥的探员吗?
This is Ryan. Any DSS agent?
外交安♥全♥局♥的探员请回话 我是雷恩
Any DSS agent, this is Ryan.
有马里兰州州警吗?有人吗?
Maryland troopers?Anyone?
有人听到我说话吗?
Is anyone reading me?
有人吗?
Anybody?
电来的时候我能再下来吗?
Can I come back down when the lights are on?
不行 小甜心 你必须睡觉
No, sweetie-pie. You've got to get some sleep.
已经很晚了
It's very late.
可恶
Goddamn.
不要告诉他们
Don't tell me.
风暴很大
Quite a storm.
不要碰我 你在做什么?
Take your hands off me. What the hell do you think you're doing?
杰克
Jack.
枪
Gun.
杰克
Jack.
不要动
Stay right there.
该死
Shit.
罗伯 这边
Rob, over here.
计划是什么?要来多少人?
What's the plan?How many are coming?
肖恩米勒在哪?
Where's Sean Miller?
我不懂你在讲什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
五或六个?
Five?Six?
可能更多
I don't know. Maybe more.
我去找其他人 不要开灯
I'll get the others. Don't turn on the lights.
拿着这个 快去地下室
Take this. Get down in the basement quick.
- 凯西和莎莉在哪儿?- 她们在楼上
- Where's Cathy and Sally?- They're upstairs.
- 她在哄莎莉睡觉 - 快走
- She's putting Sally to bed. - Go.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
来吧 雷恩 现身吧
Come on, Ryan. Show yourself.
安妮特 楼上
Annette, upstairs.
好
Right.
跟我来 甜心 快
Come on, sweetie, come on.
怎么了 妈妈?
What's wrong, Mommy?
你帮我爬到凳子上去
Now, you've got to help me. Climb up on the stool.
上面有一支猎枪
There's a shotgun there.
杰克 你把子弹放哪里了?
Oh, God, Jack, what did you do with the shells?
走 走
GO, go:
- 快趴下 - 妈妈
- Get down. - Mommy!
继续
Go on.
进去
Get back.
你们没事吧?莎莉在哪?
You all right?Where's Sally?
- 爸爸 - 莎莉
- Daddy. - Sally.
没事了 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
跟我来
Come on.
宝贝 你一定要安静
Honey, you've just got to be real quiet. Real quiet.
找到你了
Gotcha.
老天
Christ.
抱紧了
Hold on.
来吧
Come on, come on.
你什么意思?谁联♥系♥不上了?
What are you talking about?Who is off the air?
外交安♥全♥局♥ 马里兰州州警 所有人
DSS, state troopers, everyone.
保安公♥司♥…
The security company…
马上帮我接人♥质♥救援小组
Get me Hostage Rescue at Quantico now.
罗伯!开门
Robby!Open up.
- 罗伯!是我们 - 杰克?
- Robby, it's us - Jack?
- 他们在外面 - 冷静 我们目标是皇室
- They're outside. - Sean, cool it. It's the royal we want.
我们拿着尸体可换不了赎金
We can't ransom a dead body.
到处都是他们的人
They're all over the place, man.
抱紧我
Stay close to me.
你们准备怎么逃走?
How were you going to get away, huh?
要我在膝盖上补一枪吗?
Want to go for the other knee?
快说
Come on!Come on.
悬崖底下有船
Boats. Bottom of the cliff.
那有绳子可以下去
There are ropes.
凯文
Kevin!
你杀死他了
You killed him!
不!肖恩
No, Sean, no!
我们需要活捉霍姆斯公爵
We need Holmes alive!
已经不需要了!
We're past that!
活捉
Alive!
快走
Come on!
联♥系♥上了吗?
Any contact?
没有
Still off the air.
他在那里
There he is!
蹲下
Stay down there.
跟我来啊 王八蛋
Come on, you bastards.
来吧!来吧
Come on!Come on!
船上只有他一个人
He's alone!
他把我们从皇室那里引开
He's leading us away from the royal!
- 调头吧 肖恩 - 不
- Turn around, Sean. - No.
调头 肖恩!
Turn it round, Sean!
- 调头 肖恩 - 不
- Turn it round, Sean!- No!
肖恩
Sean!
调头 快调头
Turn it round!Turn it round!
不要管雷恩了
Forget about Ryan!
不要破坏行动 兄弟
Don't blow the mission now, boy!
那不是我的行动
That's not my mission!
你这个疯子
You crazy bastard!
糟糕
Damn!
吃饱了吗?还是再来点别的
Had enough to eat, honey, or do you want something else?
- 来点吐司还是… - 薄煎饼
- Some toast or… - Pancakes.
没时间做薄煎饼了
There's no time for pancakes, honey.
要面包还是吐司?
Do you want toast or toast?
吐司
Toast.
- 接下电♥话♥好吗?- 我来接吧
- Is somebody going to get that?- I'm getting it.
莎莉?
Sally?
喂?是的
Hello?It is.
对 她在 请稍等
Yeah, hold on a second.
- 你的背包在哪里?- 是蔡利安医生
- Where's your backpack?- It's Dr. Zaillian.
- 羊水诊断结果 - 对
- The amnio. - Yeah.
喂?
Hello?
不会有事吧?
Is it going to be okay?
没事的 宝贝 我们就等着结果好了
It's going to be fine, honey. We're just waiting to find out.
太好了
Great.
你想要什么果酱?
What do you want on your toast, honey?
电影精选列表