早安
Morning.
凯文奥唐奈 资深爱尔兰共和军战略家
Kevin O'Donnell, longtime IRA strategist,
米勒家的朋友
friend of the Miller family.
肖恩父亲79年被杀时他在场
He was there when Timothy Miller was killed, '79.
他之后便照顾他两个儿子
Looked after his boys, Sean and Patrick.
这是近照
This photo's not a year old.
若我们能找到奥唐奈 就有机会找到米勒
I think if we could find O'Donnell, we'll find Miller still standing at his side.
你有在听吗?
Are you with me?Jack?
有 我在思考
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm just thinking.
- 那枪呢?- 枪怎么了?
- What about the gun?- What about it?
你认为枪有注册?
Think it's going to turn up registered?
我只是问一下
I'm asking a question.
- 混♥蛋♥ - 什么事
- Son of a bitch. - What?
你们看
Look…
英国反恐部队得到匿名线报 指有人在公♥寓♥里制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
SO13 gets an anonymous tip about some bomb-like stuff on a table in an apartment.
他们闯进去抓到人后 查看四周
They go in, and they get some IRA bad guys,
发现并不是项密报者所说
they look around, and they see there's no way anybody could have seen through the window,
从窗户可以看到屋里
like the tipster said.
三名爱尔兰共和军 在一家农舍被枪杀
We've got three IRA hit men at a farmhouse hit by somebody else.
那是英国♥军♥人下的手
That's British soldiers getting out of hand, Jack.
他们肯定跟王室遭袭事件有关
They're not above it, not after a hit on the royal family.
不 你看
No, no, no, no, look.
爱尔兰共和军旅指挥官 吉米欧莱奥登
We've got Brigade Commander of the IRA, Jimmy O'Reardon,
在廉价旅馆 头部中两枪而死亡
checks into a cheap hotel room, ends up dead, double tap to the head.
非常专业
Very professional.
那是农舍事件多久后?
And that was… How long after the farmhouse?
同一天
Same day.
同一天
Same day.
你想到什么?
What are you coming to, Jack?
杰克
Jack!
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我只是要去洗个脸
I'm just going to go throw some water on my face.
杰克
Jack!
不好意思
Excuse me.
我想我们其中一个 走错了地方
I think one of us is in the wrong room.
- 对不起 - 没事
- I'm sorry. - That's okay.
杰克
Jack!
卧倒
Get down!
爱尔兰共和军会承认 他们采取的每一次行动
When the IRA carry out any form of campaign, they admit to it.
卧倒
Get down!
在常识上 逻辑上
I mean, common sense, logic
趴下
Get down!Get down!
没有指纹…
We didn't get any prints or anything like that.
我们到底在找谁?
Listen, who are we looking for here, huh?
是爱尔兰共和军恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 还是那些擅自行动 行事残暴的支派?
IRA terrorists, or some ultraviolent faction of the IRA fighting the cause their way?
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
吉米欧莱奥登 和一个红发女郎进入旅馆
Jimmy O'Reardon checked into a hotel with a woman with long hair,
红色长发
long red hair.
这是我们要找的人
This is who we should be looking for.
只要找到她 就能找到他
We find her, we'll find him.
(北非)
我看着他的妻女死亡
I saw his wife and daughter die.
但她和奈迪搞砸了
But she and Neddie blew it.
雷恩还活着
Ryan's still alive.
她们没有死
They're not dead, Sean!
什么?
What?
她们活下来了
They survived it.
我直截了当的说
I can't say it any plainer than that!
没关系 反正行动达到了目的
It doesn't matter. The trip served its purpose.
有关系
It does matter!
肖恩 一个小女孩在后院跌一跤 美国人便会开始大惊小怪
Sean, Americans hold their breath every time a little girl falls down a pipe in the backyard,
但你却用机关枪
but you've shot at one with a submachine gun
在她放学路上向她扫射
on her way back from school.
血战开始了
Well, we've started the bleeding war.
英国老翻遍了贝尔法斯特 搜索爱尔兰共和军
The Brits are tearing apart Belfast for the IRA,
他们在美国的支持者 却否认袭击
and their American money are denying the hits so loud,
这只能让他们越描越黑
it only makes them look more guilty.
战争很激烈
The war is raging,
等结束后 将只有我们安然无恙
and when it's over, we'll be the only ones left standing.
我让你去为你弟弟报仇
Sean, I let you go for Paddy-boy,
但一切到此为止
but that's it.
我们有正事要办
We've got work to do,
目标不是在马里兰
and it's not in Maryland.
嗨
Hello.
(肖恩米勒 逃亡)
喂?
Yeah?
你的家人好吗 雷恩?
How's the family, Ryan?
差点就失去她们了吧
You nearly lost them, didn't you?
要伤害她们太容易了
It's easy to get at them.
你应该好好地照顾她们
You should look after your family better, you know.
你还在吗?
Are you there?
在
Yeah.
听说你的女儿好些了是吗?
I understand your little girl's feeling better, eh?
不过割掉了脾脏
Lost her spleen, though, yeah?
真是太可惜了
Pity, that.
以后会很容易受感染吧?
Make it mighty tough on her to fight off infection, eh, Jackie?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You sick son of a bitch.
是他 对吗?
It was him, wasn't it?
他永远不会放过我们的
He's never going to leave us alone.
他再没有机会接近我们了
He'll never get that close to us again, honey.
所以他才在半夜打电♥话♥
That's why he's making calls in the middle of the night.
因为他无计可施
That's all he can do.
抓住他 杰克
You get him, Jack.
我不在乎你用什么手段
I don't care what you have to do.
一定要抓住他
Just get him.
为你们干一杯
Here's to you
我勇敢的爱尔兰小伙子们
My brave Irish laddies
我们没有被打败 没有消沉悲伤
We'll not be broken downhearted and sad
让我们举起酒杯 向所有的同志们敬一杯酒
So let us drink a toast to all of our comrades
他们是祖国的荣耀和骄傲
Who stand for the honor and pride of our land
我能请你喝一杯吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
不行
No.
我请你吧
Let me buy you one.
巴尼 两杯威士忌
Barney, two whiskeys.
爱尔兰共和军 绝对与这一切无关
The IRA's not responsible for all this. I know that.
你在等我点头同意吗?
Are you waiting for me to agree with you?
我一直都是这样对媒体说的
I've been saying this to the press till I'm blue in the face.
这才是关键 对吗?
That's the point, isn't it?
你们说会负责任 等到出了事却又否认
You claim responsibility for one thing, deny it for another.
再没人会相信你
Nobody believes you anymore.
我想知道肖恩和凯文人在哪?
I want to know where Sean Miller and Kevin O'Donnell are.
让我搞清楚你说的话
Let me try and understand this.
你要我出♥卖♥♥♥我的爱尔兰同胞
You want me to sell out my fellow lrishmen to you?
这是你来这的目的?
Is that why you came down here?
你一点也不了解我
You don't understand me at all.
我想我明白
Oh, I think I do.
你听好 我不在乎他们的所作所为
Look, I don't give a damn what they've done,
但要我出♥卖♥♥♥我的同胞
but the day that I sell out my countrymen
我不如一枪把自己打死
will be the day that I put a bullet through my own head.
这就是你的结论?
That's it, then, huh?
没错
That's it.
我刚想了一下 我不想和你喝酒了
You know, on second thought, maybe I won't have a drink with you.
那我只好回家了
Okay, then I'll go home.
一路顺风
Have a safe trip.
我会答应让电视台到家里采访
I'll go home and call the TV stations, give them what they want.
允许他们到我女儿的病房♥拍摄
Let them take their cameras into my daughter's hospital room.
这将在晚间新闻播出
Put it on the evening news.
我不在乎是不是你干的
I don't give a shit whether you did it or not,
其他人也不会在乎
and neither will anyone else,
你休想再得到任何金援
but I will put such a stranglehold on your gun money,
你们就等着在大街上 扔石头玩吧
you'll be out in the street throwing rocks.
电影精选列表