(雷恩家)
我们现在不便接听电♥话♥
Sorry, we can't come to the phone right now.
请留言 我们稍后将回电
If you leave a message we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
谢谢
Thanks.
梅米 我是杰克
Hi, Mamie. It's Jack.
我们会按原计划离开伦敦
We're going to leave London as planned,
我们会搭计程车回家
but we'll take a cab from the airport,
不用开车来接我们了
so nobody has to bother to drive in and pick us up.
- 我们需要买♥♥点东西… - 八
- We need a light shop done. - Eight.
在家里放一些东西 牛奶 鸡蛋 面包
A few things to have in the house, milk, eggs, bread.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七…
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven…
凯萨琳想知道你可否去拿那些干洗好了的衣服
Catherine wants to know if you can pick up the dry cleaning.
那个已经是你的了 你什么都有了
You already own that. You own everything.
我必须再盖一间饭店 我们之前来不及购物
We didn't get that before we left.
我们把莎莉的 金鱼忘到九霄云外了
And listen, we completely forgot about Sally's goldfish.
假使它们还活着…
If by some miracle they're still alive,
请你帮忙放饲料及换水
will you feed them and change the water, and…
让妈妈替我走一步
Mom will make my move, honey.
若已经死了
And if they're not, will you go to the store
看你能不能到商店 买♥♥到差不多的鱼?
and see if you can find a couple that are sort of the same size?
一会见
Okay, we'll see you soon. Bye.
- 一 二 三 四… - 怎么了?
- One, two, three, four… - What's happening?
…五 六!真棒
…five, six!Yes!
不
Oh, no.
耶
Yay!
又一间饭店?
Another hotel?
他一共… 欠你多少?
What does… What does he owe you?
你欠我1100英镑
You owe me £1,100.
我没钱了 你赢了
I haven't got it. You win.
- 我出局了 - 这小女孩真有钱
- I'm out. - This girl is rich.
我想去睡觉了
I want to go to sleep.
晚安 先生
Good evening, sir.
什么事?
Yes?
这些可以吗?
Will these do?
好 送进来吧
Yeah. Bring them in.
一定是我太太要的
My wife, I guess.
蜡烛 香槟…
Candles, champagne…
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
抱歉我没想到这个
I'm sorry, I didn't think of this.
我们当中有一个想到就行
That's all right. Only one of us had to.
她睡了吗?
Is she asleep?
讲稿准备好了吗?
What about your speech?
到时再即兴发挥吧
I'll wing it.
你确定?
You sure?
我们都非常关注着
We have all watched, I think, with a sense of awe,
在莫斯科和各个联邦国家
the protean events which have taken place
所发生的一连串事件
in Moscow and the Republics
这些事件所引发的巨大变化
and the enormous changes resulting from these events.
在当前不稳定的政♥治♥气候下
In this volatile climate, then,
我的结论是 关于苏联舰队未来的
I must conclude that we can only speculate
发展与部署 我们仅能限于推测
on the future of Soviet fleet development and deployment.
我想感谢皇家 海军官校的理事
I would like to thank the trustees of the Royal Naval Academy
热情地邀约 今天到此与诸位共度
for their very kind invitation to be here with you today.
他很欣赏你 莎莉 他不能表现出来
He's impressed, Sally. He just can't show it.
他是个职业卫兵
He's a professional soldier.
他不能被任何事干扰
It's his job not to be distracted.
走吧 我们去接爸爸
Come on. We've got to go meet Daddy.
你很了不起
I'm impressed.
- 找到了吗?- 嗯
- Find it on the map there?- Uh-huh.
- 好 - 我们在这儿
- Good. - We're right here.
到了前面的街再向左转
And when we get to the street there, we turn left…
不 右边 对 向右
No, right. Yeah, right.
- 确定吗?- 对 向右转
- You sure?- Turn right, yes.
那就向右转 跟着你的地图走
Okay, we're going to turn right. I'm following your map.
没问题
Okay, okay, all right.
你要多加小心 小子 行动要快又准
You mind your bottom, Paddy-boy. Move sure and fast.
你不是说过了吗?
You told me that, didn't you?
我再叮咛一遍
So I'm telling you again.
这次任务绝对非比寻常
This won't be like anything you've ever done before, little brother.
目标现在离开王宫
Target leaving the palace now.
好
Right.
大伙打起精神 他们来了
Stay awake, lads. Here they come.
这里行吗?
Okay right here?
好看吗?
That good?
再近点?
Any more?Little more?
好
Okay.
爸爸在那儿
There's Daddy.
去!
Go!
趴下!趴下
Down!Get down!
准备好了
Ready!
快卧倒!
Get down!
快
Come on!
快趴下
Get down. Keep her down!
出来
Get out of the car!
赶快
Come on!
出来
Get out!
把门打开
Open the fucking door!
开门
Open it!
杰克
Jack!
开门 不然我就炸开
Open it, or I'll blow it off!
我们走
Come on, let's go!
快开
Go!Go!Go!
帕迪?
Paddy?
停下!放下武器
Stop!Army!Drop it!
救救他
Help the boy.
他已经死了
No, he's had it.
宝贝 你待在这别动
It's all right, sweetie. I want you to stay here.
马上就没事了
Everything's going to be okay.
- 请往后站 - 退后 太太
- Stand back, please. - Stand back, ma'am.
那是我丈夫
That's my husband.
我是医生 我要去救治他
I'm a doctor. I'm going to treat him.
天哪!杰克
Oh, Jesus, Jack!
你当时怎么想的?
What were you thinking of?
我要让你躺平 好吗?
I'm going to set you down, okay?
保持清醒
Stay with me, Jack.
听到吗?振作点
You hear me?Stay with me.
杰克?
Jack?
杰克 振作点
Jack, stay with me.
人们对今天所发生的…
The feeling here today is one of outrage
针对王室的恐怖攻击 感到莫名的愤慨
over this unprecedented terrorist attack on the royal family.
至今没有任何组织 宣称对此事负责
And while no group has yet claimed credit,
根据目前种种猜测 爱尔兰共和军涉有重嫌
there is, among many here, speculation already of Irish Republican Army involvement.
据目击者证实
According to eyewitness accounts,
皇后的表弟 威廉霍姆斯公爵
Lord William Holmes, the Queen Mother's cousin
和北爱尔兰国务大臣
and Minister of State for Northern Ireland,
及其随行的妻儿得以幸免于难
along with his wife and son, would have most certainly been killed
全因这位美国游客的仗义相助 他是约翰·派翠克雷恩
were it not for the heroic efforts of this man, John Patrick Ryan,
刺杀行动因他而告吹
the American tourist who broke up the assassination attempt.
(中♥央♥情报局总部)(维吉尼亚州兰利市)
他是一位作家
An author and professor
(仅供阅读)(不许复♥制♥)
也是美国海军官校的教授
at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland,
雷恩是前海军中尉
Ryan is a former Marine lieutenant.
他在枪战中受伤
Wounded in the exchange of gunfire,
目前正在伦敦一家医院 接受警方的监护
he is listed in guarded condition at an undisclosed London hospital.
我是黛博拉韦斯顿 CNN新闻记者 伦敦报导
This is Deborah Weston, CNN news, London.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
你还活着 所以我原谅你
You're alive. I forgive you.
不然…
Otherwise…
小南瓜
Hey, Pumpkin.
我爱你
电影精选列表