I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
(英国皇家监狱)(南华克)
你的沉默 也无法掩饰他们的怯懦
You dignify their cowardice with your silence.
他们扔下你
They left you.
舍下你扬长而去
They drove off without you.
我不懂你干嘛还帮他们掩护
I'm curious as to what it is you think you owe them.
如果我伙伴就这样把我丢下
If any of my mates ever drove off and left me in your hands,
我不但不会跟他们讲义气
I'd not only feel no great sense of loyalty,
还会亲手干掉他们
I'd make sure to remind meself to kill them.
他们是谁 肖恩?
Who are they, Sean?
他们在哪?
Where are they?
行程是临时决定的的
The trip was unscheduled.
你们怎么知道公爵会到那里?
How did you know Lord Holmes would be there?
你不说话我就帮不了你
I can't help you if you don't talk to me, you know.
我会把你的心挖出来喂你吃
I'd tear your heart out and serve it up to you with chips
相信你一定会很享受的 你这个爱尔兰杂种
if I didn't know you'd enjoy it, you Fenian bastard.
绝对不会
No. Not in all eternity.
他不会吐露半个字 绝对不会
He'll not chirp a word. Not Sean Miller.
尤其是他们杀了他弟弟
And not while his brother is lying on a slab.
怎么了 吉米?你不相信吗?
What's the matter, Jimmy?Don't you believe it?
是整件事让人难以置信
It's the entire thing I don't believe.
袭击王室 凯文
The royal family, Kevin?
这只让人们更加讨厌我们
You know that only turns people against us.
而且这是擅自行动
Look, this was totally unauthorized,
其他指挥官又知道 行动是你策划
and the other brigade commanders, they know that you were behind it.
去他的爱尔兰共和军
Fuck the bloody IRA.
这么多年来一事无成
All these years of war, and they've got us nowhere.
英格兰骨子里 仍是一个君主国
In its heart and soul, England is still a monarchy,
这就是我们必须打击 皇室和统治阶层的原因
and that is where we must strike, at the royals and the ruling class.
你如果不支持我们 就是与我们为敌
You're either with us or you're against us, Jimmy-boy.
自己决定吧
Make up your mind.
我当然支持你们
Oh, I'm with you.
好 我就是想听你这句话
Good. That's all I wanted to hear.
我就不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
凯文…
Kevin…
查理今晚要过来 跟你把事情讲清楚
Charlie's going to drop by tonight to try to straighten things out.
聪明点 跟他谈谈
Be smart. Talk to him.
控制一下脾气
And hold your temper.
我答应你
I promise.
多谢你 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
凯文
Kevin.
凯文 是我 查理
Kevin, lad, it's me, Charlie.
这是我控制脾气的方式 吉米
That's me holding my temper, Jimmy-boy.
上帝
Oh, God.
真好 哦
Oh, yeah.
真好
All right.
真好
All right.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
- 糟糕 - 怎么?
- Oh, damn!- What?
- 我忘了?- 什么?
- I forgot. - What?
我的皮包在哪?
Where's my bag?
你不会是要我戴保险套吧?
You're not going to make me wear a rubber, are you?
你没听教会说那是一种罪吗?
You know, the church says wearing one of them's a sin, darlin'.
没错 亲爱的
So is this, darlin'.
(欧代尔酒店)
关于这个人…
So, what can you tell me about…
你了解多少?
About this guy?
肖恩?他是个好家伙
Sean?Oh, he's a nice boy, Sean Miller.
在德里杀过一个神父
Shot a parish priest in Derry,
而且是在告解的时候
during confession, if you can imagine.
他以为神父是线人…
He thought the Father was informing for the British…
抱歉 警官
Excuse me, Sergeant.
我觉得讨论 和案情没有直接关联的事情
I don't think it's in Mr. Ryan's best interests or the prosecution's
对雷恩先生以及控方 都没有任何好处
to discuss matters not directly related to the events at hand.
你只要跟我确认照片中的人
If you can confirm for me that the man in that photograph
就是广场上被你制♥服♥的人
is the same man you disarmed in the square,
我们就问完了
I think we'll be through.
就是他
I can.
你还有什么要补充的吗?
Do you have anything to add, Mr. Ryan?
有
Yes.
- 我打死的是米勒的… - 弟弟
- The man I killed was Miller's… - Brother.
- 弟弟 - 派屈克
- Brother. - Patrick.
这小子还未满17岁
Not even 17, Paddy-boy.
肖恩让他加入爱尔兰共和军…
Recruited by Sean into the IRA…
你最后的证词…
Again, I think we'd all be better served
要尽量清楚扼要
if we could preserve the clarity of your eventual testimony.
我从报纸上得知…
I read it in the newspaper. I can hardly see…
请不要看任何报纸
I'd appreciate you refraining from reading the newspapers.
时事漫画都不能看?
Not even Doonesbury?
还有要补充的吗?
Do you have anything to add?
没有了
No.
(恐♥怖♥分♥子♥审讯)
在那边 先生
Just over there, sir.
- 雷恩先生?- 是的
- Mr. Ryan?- Yes.
我是杰佛瑞沃特金斯 霍姆斯公爵的首席私人秘书
My name's Jeffrey Watkins, principal private secretary to Lord Holmes.
很高兴见到您
It's a pleasure to meet you.
- 这是我太太凯萨琳 - 您好
- This is my wife, Catherine. - How do you do?
您好
Hello.
雷恩医生 你的病人康复得怎么样了?
So, Dr. Ryan, how is your patient healing?
还不错
Just fine.
我们希望能尽快回家
We're looking forward to going home, though.
我了解
I can imagine.
这位是公爵阁下
May I introduce His Lordship?
你好
Oh, hello.
雷恩博士 能与你见面 我感到很荣幸
It's my great honor to finally meet you, Dr. Ryan.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的救命之恩我无以为报
I owe you a debt of gratitude that I shall never be able to repay.
谢谢 您太客气了
Not at all. Thank you for your kind note.
雷恩太太 真高兴你也能 在此分享这个好消息
I'm delighted that you're here to share in the good news, Mrs. Ryan.
女王陛下决定为 你的丈夫授予爵位
Her Majesty's decided to invest your husband KCVO,
维多利亚爵士
Knight Commander of the Victorian Order.
恭喜你 爵士
My congratulations, sir.
- 谢谢 - 祝你今天好运
- Thank you. - Good luck today.
杰克爵士?
Sir Jack?
凯萨琳夫人
Lady Catherine.
如果当时我有时间考虑
Perhaps if I'd had more time to think about it,
我也许会选择采取别的方式
I would've preferred to do something else.
你是说你没有时间?
So you're saying you didn't have time, is that it?
对
That's correct.
所以你没有?
So you didn't.
没有什么?
Didn't what?
考虑 先生
Think, sir.
你想要表达的是 你没有时间考虑
You didn't think is the point I believe you're trying to make.
正如你自己所言
No, instead, you raced into a situation
你置身于一个自己 不清楚的情境之中
of which, by your own admission, you had no understanding,
攻击我的当事人
attacked my client,
实际上 他只是另一个 匆忙上前帮忙的路人
who was, in fact, another pedestrian hurrying to help.
戴着滑雪面罩?
Wearing a ski mask.
你还击中另一个人的胸膛 这次…
Shot a second man in the chest, this one taking you, can it be…
那是在他们朝我射击之后
After they shot me.
你近距离开了三枪 打死了第二个人
…three shots at point-blank range in order to fell the second victim.
我是迫不得已才使用武力
I used that force I deemed necessary.
我想是这样
I should say so,
也相信法庭内所有人都会同意
and doubt very much whether anyone in this courtroom would disagree.
对不起
Excuse me.
此事非因我而起 先生
I didn't make this happen, sir.
没有问题了
No further questions.
是他引起的
He did.
法官大人 还有一个问题
Oh, My Lord, there is one more question.
雷恩博士 你是否仍然是…
Are you still, Dr. Ryan,
中♥央♥情报局的雇员?
in the paid service of the Central Intelligence Agency?
电影精选列表