别忘记你宣过誓
I should remind you that you're under oath.
- 不是 - 请再说清楚一点
- No. - I beg your pardon?
不是
No.
没有问题了 谢谢
That's all. Thank you.
证人可以退席了
The witness may stand down.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生们 我想这是个适当的时机…
Gentlemen, I think this might be an appropriate moment…
你很自豪 是吧?
Bloody proud of yourself, aren't you?
你多管闲事
You stuck your nose in where it didn't belong.
还杀了我弟弟
And now you've killed my baby brother.
- 爸爸 - 小南瓜
- Hey, Daddy!- 'Hey, Pumpkin.
嗨
Hey.
你们真的长大了很多
Wow!You guys have really grown.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
不太好
Not so good.
- 累了吗?- 不是
- Tired?- No.
完全不知道现在是几点 感觉像是早上
I have no idea what time it is. Feels like morning to me.
那还用说
You're telling me.
我错过什么了吗?
Did I miss something?
没有
No.
但我有
But I did.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
亲爱的
Honey!
我可以看会电视吗?我一点都不累
Can I watch some TV?I'm not at all tired.
怎么了?
What?
盘子
Plates.
我有权利发表意见吗?
I don't have any say in this, do I?
当然 家里每个人都能发表意见
Sure, you do, honey. This is a family. Everybody's got a Say.
但事情都已经发生了
But my say's after the fact.
我说错了吗?
Or am I wrong?
不
No.
你是对的
You're right.
米凯拉真的很讨厌她妹妹
Michaela really despises her little sister.
是吗?
Yeah?Well…
但事情可能会更糟
Are you ready for this?It could be even worse.
也许是个小♥弟♥弟♥
It could be a baby brother.
拜托!千万不要
Oh, no. Boys.
你认为这些人恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗?
I mean, do you refer to these fighting men as terrorists?
不 他们是爱国者
No. We call them patriots.
杰克
Jack.
男孩子是…
Boys are…
你是否否认这次行动…
Do you, in fact, deny that the Provisional Wing of the IRA
是爱尔兰共和军所为?
was behind this assassination attempt?
爱尔兰共和军 会承认所策划的任何行动
When the IRA carry out any form of campaign, they admit to it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是政策 他们会自豪地承认所作所为
That's the policy. They'll proudly say they did it.
爱尔兰共和军出面承认了吗?
Have the IRA admitted to this?
从常识 逻辑上 或是种种其他原因…
I mean, common sense, logic, some form of reason…
我能建议几个名字吗?
May I at least suggest some names?
有人认为你在美国
Some think your efforts in America
为爱尔兰的筹款事业 会因此受影响…
raising money for the Irish cause will be affected…
当然可以 甜心
Sure you can, honey.
(英雄勇救皇室成员)
早安 库利先生
Good morning, Mr. Cooley.
夫人
And to you, madam.
- 生意好吗?- 很好 谢谢
- How is business?- Fine, thank you.
我在一次遗产拍卖♥♥会上 得到这本初版书
I came upon this first edition at an estate auction.
你们师♥傅♥能修补吗?
Can your man restore it?
你想何时要?
And when would you want this by, madam?
尽快
Soon.
(米勒的押解路线和车辆配备)
这件事相当紧急
As you can see, it's very pressing.
我不太清楚
I'm not sure.
装订师♥傅♥未必做得来
The binder may have some trouble with this.
是吗?
Is that so?
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
你也知道他不是万能的
He's not a miracle worker, you know.
当然 库利先生
No, obviously he's not, Mr. Cooley.
就尽力而为吧
The best you can arrange, then.
- 再见 库利先生 - 再见 夫人
- Good day, Mr. Cooley. - Good day, madam.
你不介意我和你一起去吧?
Hello, Sean. Don't mind if I come along with you, do you?
虽然我不同意你的所作所为
Although I disapprove of the things you've done, Sean,
但我也不忍♥太过责怪你
I can't quite bring meself to condemn you.
我不能
I can't,
因为我明白仇恨的来源
because I understand where the hatred comes from.
我非常明白
I more than understand it.
但我们目前是处于
But the present fact is that we're very near now
英国最黑暗的时期
the darkest hole in all of Great Britain,
你却仍不肯开口
and you still won't speak to me.
他们正在升桥 我们五分钟后过去
They're raising the bridge. We'll be here about five minutes.
知道了
Understood.
三号♥呼叫利明顿
Mobile Three, Lymington.
利明顿
Lymington.
他们干扰了无线电
They attacked the radio.
开门
Open the door!
不然我就杀了他
Open it, or I'll kill him.
- 他们抓了守桥人 - 我们怎么办?
- They've got the bridge keeper. - What do we do?
- 开门 - 开门
- We open the door. - Open it!
- 但是… - 但是什么?
- But for Christ's sake!- But what?
等着他们杀了他再开门?
Wait until they kill him, then open the door?
放下你们的武器!
Your guns!
我们没有武器
We are unarmed.
你们究竟是谁?
Just who the hell are you?
带他们出来
Get them out!
低下头
Get your heads down!
全都趴在地上
Lay down on the bloody ground!
都不准动
Don't you fucking move!
你以为我们会忘了你吗?
Didn't think we'd forget about you, did you?
感谢上帝
Honest to God.
罗伯海兰警官 这是我的朋友
Inspector Robert Highland, this is a friend of mine.
我们终于见面了
We meet at last, Mr. Highland.
他们给了你多少钱 让你背叛自己的同胞?
Tell me, what did they pay you to turn against your own people, eh?
你们下手吧 好自为之
Get on with it and be on your way.
很好 就照你的意思吧
Very well, if that's the way you feel about it.
快点 凯西
Come on, Cath!
门票在我这里吗?
Have I got the tickets, or what?
- 我没拿 - 我也没拿
- I don't have them. - I don't have them.
门票在冰箱上
They're on the fridge.
爸爸…
Dad…
甜心 时间还早得很
Honey, there's plenty of time.
- 你好 将军 - 早安 杰克
- Hello, Admiral. - Good morning, Jack.
- 你认识马蒂坎托吧 - 马蒂
- You know Marty Cantor. - Marty.
- 肩膀怎么样了?- 还好
- How's the shoulder?- Not too bad.
发生了一些事情
Something's come up.
可以坐下来谈谈吗?
Can we sit down and have a chat?
他们当时正送他去 怀特岛上的阿尔巴尼监狱
They were moving him to Albany Prison on the Isle of Wight when it happened.
我们认为他已经离开英国了
We think he's left the country.
容我打断一下
Marty, excuse me.
先别说未经证实的事
Let's deal in what we know, and not what we don't.
我们知道他逃跑了
We know he's escaped.
是在海峡附近的肯特郡
We know it happened in Kent, near the Channel.
如果他离开了英国…
If he's left the country…
杰克 你在听吗?
Jack, you listening?
他来到这里的可能性
The chances he'd come here, that he'd try,
或他试图来这里的机率
that he could come here are so remote,
微乎其微
I have trouble even saying it.
但你却在第一时间 大老远过来告诉我
And yet your first instinct was to come all the way out here and tell me.
马蒂 能单独让我们谈谈吗?
Marty, want to excuse us a few minutes?
还有几周才开学
I've got a few more weeks before school starts,
但是我必须好好研究 准备几堂课
but I've got to dig in and prepare a few lectures.
电影精选列表