Surge'?
我是雷恩医生
Yes. This is Dr. Ryan.
我想了解一下 汤普森的视网膜报告
I'd like the results on the Thompson boy's retinal scan.
请稍等
Hold, please.
拜托 凯西 挂掉电♥话♥
Come on, Cathy, get off the phone.
- 妈你看 - 很漂亮
- Look, Mom. - It's beautiful.
你还在吗?
Are you still holding?
我还在这等着
Yes, I'm still holding.
我想和萨顿医生谈谈
Look, I'd like to speak with Dr. Sutton.
接线生 我想插拨一通紧急电♥话♥
Operator, I want to make an emergency breakthrough.
电♥话♥号♥码555-346♥4♥
The number is 555-346♥4♥.
对 是行动电♥话♥
Yeah, it's a mobile phone.
怎么不可以?
What do you mean, I can't?
开快点
Faster, damn it!
拜托 凯西
Come on, Cath.
雷恩医生 视网膜扫描的结果出来了
Dr. Ryan, we have the results of that retinal scan,
一切都很好
and everything is fine.
很好 谢谢你
That's great. Thank you.
老天
Jesus!
喂?
Hello?
- 凯西 - 杰克?
- Cathy. - Jack?
凯西 发生了一点事情
Cath, something's happened, honey.
- 莎莉和你在一起吗?- 是的
- Is Sally with you?- Yeah.
嗨!爸爸
Hi, Dad!
一切都好吧?
Is everything all right?
一切都很好
Yeah, everything's fine.
她在那
There she is.
好
Right.
我要你尽快下高速公路
Honey, I want you to get off the highway and get to the nearest police station
去最近的警♥察♥局
as quick as you can, all right?
警♥察♥局?
The police station?
凯西 马上下高速公路
Cathy, just get off the highway right now.
开稳了 兄弟
Steady, mate.
开稳了
Steady.
你现在哪里?
Where are you now?
我在罗韦大道上
I'm at Rowe Boulevard.
休斯顿街那里有一个州警署
There's a State Police barracks at Houston Street.
- 我在那里等你 - 好
- I'll meet you there. - Okay.
出什么事了吗?
Is something wrong, Mom?
没事 一切安好
No. Everything's fine. It's okay.
她们死定了
They're gone.
好了
'Got it!
来了
Coming in!
- 雷恩先生?- 我在
- Mr. Ryan?- Yeah.
你太太没事
Your wife's okay.
只是受了脑震荡 我们做了…
She sustained a concussion, but we ran a complete skull…
- 她怀孕了 - 我知道
- She's pregnant. - I know.
胎儿没事 你不用担心…
The baby's okay. You don't have to worry…
那我女儿呢?
What about my daughter?
我们坐下来慢慢谈
Let's sit down for a moment.
不 快跟我说
No. Talk to me.
我们还要等会才知道结果
It's going to be a little while before we know.
也许早上
Maybe in the morning.
莎莉呢?
Where's Sally?
她在恢复室 亲爱的
She's in the recovery room, honey.
他们还在观察
They're watching her.
还要七 八个小时才知道结果
We'll know in seven or eight hours.
他们必须把她的脾脏切除
They had to remove her spleen.
她伤得比较厉害
She's in pretty bad shape.
对不起
I'm sorry.
奥尼尔先生即将做出声明
In a few moments, he expects to have a statement from Mr. Paddy O'Neil.
奥尼尔先生是…
Mr. O'Neil is the Sinn Fein representative…
杰克
Jack.
给你
Here you go.
你没事吧
You Okay?
(礼拜室)
接下来是哈里詹森 他将与奥尼尔先生对话
And now we go to Harry Johnson, ready to speak with Mr. Paddy O'Neil.
我彻夜未眠
I've come to stand vigil
祈祷在此次愚蠢的袭击中 受害者早日康复
and to pray for the recovery of the victims of this senseless attack.
新芬党对此表示愤慨
Sinn Fein are outraged,
大部分爱尔兰天主教♥徒♥也对 这场令人发指的犯罪表示谴责
as indeed are most Irish Catholics this morning at this heinous crime.
我想等到适合的时机
Look, I want to share with Dr. Ryan, personally,
再亲自向雷恩博士
our empathy and anguish, but I will wait
表达我们的慰问
as I feel it proper for the most appropriate time.
爱尔兰共和军的资金是否和…
Can you confirm or deny that funding for the IRA is…
爱尔兰共和军不需对此事负责
The IRA are not responsible for this attack.
你是说他们和此事毫无关联?
What you're saying is the IRA had nothing to do with this incident?
问题到此为止
No more questions.
谢谢你 奥尼尔先生
Thank you, Mr. O'Neil.
她会没事的
She's going to be okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用担心 她没事了
She's all right. She's all right.
雷恩
Ryan.
雷恩先生
Mr. Ryan.
我想向你致以 我们深切的慰问
Mr. Ryan, I'd like to share with you our deep regret about…
雷恩先生
Mr. Ryan.
(中♥央♥情报局)
你知道规矩 杰克 你和清楚
You know the deal, Jack. Come on, you are involved.
- 别和我讲规矩 - 这不符合程序
- Marty, don't tell me about the deal. - That is not good process.
- 我知道规矩 - 你是受害者
- I know the deal. - You are the victim of a crime.
那会影响你所作的分♥析♥ 就算你熟知恐♥怖♥主♥义♥也不行
And that does not make for the best analysis even if you knew something about terrorism,
何况你还不了解
which you do not.
我已经派了专家去调查
I have guys on it, guys who know something about the IRA.
- 马蒂 我不是来… - 这不是海军情报
- Marty, I am not standing here… - This is not naval intelligence.
马蒂 我不是来求你
Marty, I am not standing here with my hat in my hand!
我是在要求复职
I am telling you, I want back in.
杰克?
Jack?
先生
Sir.
- 幸好莎莉没事 - 谢谢你
- Thank God about Sally. - Thank you.
爱丽丝和我终于可以放心
Alice and I are relieved beyond words.
- 你最近睡得还好吗?- 没怎么睡 先生
- You manage any sleep?- Not much, sir.
似乎我打扰你们了
I'm interrupting something.
你该不会在向他说 没有他 我们能做得更好
You were explaining to Jack about how we'd be better off without him around here,
或者类似的话吧
or something along those lines.
(恐怖活动评估)
马克斯皮瓦 杰克雷恩
Marc Spiva, Jack Ryan.
- 很高兴认识你 - 托尼费罗
- Nice to meet you. - Tony Ferro.
你好
Hi.
亚历温特
Alex Winter.
- 杰克 - 很高兴认识你
- Jack. - Nice to meet you, Alex.
你好
Well.
萝丝
Rose.
你的气色比我想像中好多了
I have to say, you're looking better than I expected.
那只是表面
It's an illusion, I'm afraid.
我知道
Of course, it would have to be, wouldn't it?
真高兴再看见你
Well, it's good to see you again regardless.
我也是
You, too.
这是你的座位 这些是你的晚间功课
Look, we've carved a niche for you, and here's your night-table reading.
(爱国者)
老天
Oh, my-
机密 爱国者
爱尔兰共和军成员
"父亲于1979年 在贝尔法斯特…"
"Father killed by RUC.
"被北爱皇家骑警队杀害"
"Belfast. 1979."
(北爱尔兰 贝尔法斯特)
这边
This way.
过来
Over here.
早安 先生 请熄火
Good morning, sir. Cut the engine, please.
能看你的证件吗?
Can I see some form of identification, please?
解放爱尔兰
英国人滚出去
- 你有看球赛吗?- 有 还不错
- Did you see the game, then?- Yeah. It was all right.
什么事?
What the hell?Hey!Hey!Hey!
都不许动 手铐起来
Nobody move!
将他们拉起来
Get them up!
电影精选列表